February 2013 babies

I can't believe how quickly time is going! It seems like yesterday we were complaining about pregnancy aches and pains!
Kitty is 7 weeks old and went to her first wedding yesterday.......50s style! It was so much fun apart from the blizzard outside!
We have no routine here as things are different everyday so I am not sure about sleep/feeding patterns. Kitty loves the bath and looks like she'll be an Olympic swimmer ;)
I love hearing about all of your little ones!xxxx

I've caught a cold too :(, and I'm feeling quite crummy. Anneliese has been very cooperative these past few days as I try to wrap up the last bit of work at the house. We won't be in the new house on time, so I'll be paying double bills again. I am also grateful for my elder daughters and their helping hands. My girls are in love with their little Annie <3
My second eldest is now 8 weeks pregnant and saw a heartbeat Monday :)

Pp- congratulations on your daughters scan lovely news.

Will update soon. Been a bit manic here.

pm- congrats

It seems like all our babies are growing by leaps and bounds and we are becoming increasingly busy. Funny how they say this is the easy time. But I now remember yes, I can keep him in the stroller and he will go where I do. Maybe not when I want but he is rather easy to take around. Although he hates the carseat and gets angry in there unless asleep.

Is anyone else experiencing joint pain ? I have a significant amount of joint pain when I get up after being asleep or sitting for long times. My wrist really hurts.

I had my first 4-5 hour stretch last night... woo too... I felt like a rested soul. Praying tonight again. Wouldn't that be lovely. My bags might go away.

3sisters.....I would love more but too old and broken now ;) I don't think I could do the sickness again either! Are you planning to have more? Funny you should mention your wrist as my thumb joint really hurts. My pelvis also aches when I wake up in the morning. Will go to the osteopath when kids back at school.
Dd just been sick in her bed....Bleurgh! Also had a stressful day with completely crazy neighbour and fence wars.
Looking forward to sweet dreams.
Sleep tight! xxxxx

I am the old lady of our group. sigh. It feels so strange to say that. i guess I know that my time is limited to have more and I am sad to say goodbye to that. not sure if i can go through that again. Just normal emotional processing i guess. My husband says no. he is 43 and i will be 45 in 3 months. Wow alot has happened in a year.

Congrats PM!

I didn't even intend this one, so vasectomy to prevent any more oops babies here. I say better 40 than pregnant! :rofl:
I'm actually feeling good. Been doing my exercises to tone back up when I can find the time.
I start back at work next week. Looking forward to getting back to a more normal life.

I hate the thought of going back. Hoping the locums covering me buck their ideas up so I don't have to go back too soon. Hoping for October. X

Hello ladies, how are we all doing?

Been a little awol lately, just trying to keep on top of things!?!

PM - Congratulations on your daughter's pregnancy, how is she feeling? Have you managed to move house yet? I've lost track of when you were supposed to move.

Seity I do long for some 'normal' routine but at the moment I can't bear the thought of going back to work just now. Think I might start back in August, which is earlier than I had originally planned, but still far enough off. Lindy was is you do again? It's a nightmare when the person covering your job isn't doing a very good job! Not quite covering my role but we started a new officer last October, and he just doesn't seem to get what he's supposed to be doing! I've been trying to get it through to him since he started and I don't think my boss believed me when I explained what I'd told him and how often. I met up with one of my friends from work last week and I think my boss now understands what I was trying to explain to her - apparently she is going off her head with him! Feel bad as I'm his supervisor so it is my responsibility to make sure he knows his job but at the same time it was my boss who interviewed and appointed the guy so I don't feel that bad :lol:

Anyway back to babies - I can't believe Megan is 6 weeks old today :) Me and DH were just saying at the weekend that we can't believe she's only 6 weeks as it's flown by so fast but at the same time I can hardly think back to a time when she wasn't here. It's so weird. She definitely belongs here and completes our family. So 3sisters - definitely the last one for us. No more!

We have a roller! Samuel now rolls belly to back.

Hey ladies

Lulu- I'm a dentist so on the nhs I have a target of work I need to reach or have to pay the nhs money back. Paying back is hard because even if Dobr reach target still have to run the practice, pay staff etc. hoping they buck up and reach targets! One of my friends who I thought, and always made out, he was a head down work hard type is doing the worse!

Hope you are all ok.

How do you encourage tummy time? Thomas cries when I out him on his tum.

If you have a LO who doesn't like being on their tummy. Do it anyway for 1-2 minutes, multiple times a day. They may be crying, but they won't be crying for long periods of time and it's cumulative, so 10 min of TT can be five 2 min sessions. Also, if they're really bad about it you can put them on your chest so they're at ~45 angle and let them do their tummy time that way.

^^ This is what we do for tummy time. Megan really doesn't like it at the moment and makes her feelings known after about 30 seconds so she spends a lot of time on my tummy.

Seity, woo hoo for a rolling Samuel :) I love seeing them become more mobile and developing in new ways.

Megan is becoming more awake these days, she's been such a sleepy wee thing up until about a week ago, so now she's becoming more aware of things it's great.

I'm so completely amazed by how well Euan is coping with her being here. He really does love her to bits, he loves to try and hold her and give her cuddles - with supervision obviously, he's not quite figured out how to support her head yet! - but it's so cute to see the two of them together :) This is a photo I gave both grandparents for Easter.

Attachments

• euan&megan.jpg
    euan&megan.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm 40 now and just had my daughter (16.02.13) and would love to have another! my Son is only 18 months old though (I had him at 39). My husband wants another but the doctors have said NO it would be risky :cry: Due to complications after having my gorgeous girl xxx

no ore babies here! DH just got his first negative sample result, in 2 weeks we'll try for another negative and then I will breathe a big sigh of relief! I will be a memere in November and can't imagine having another myself. I want to start living life and enjoying Annie...she's 7 weeks now and all this time has been spent moving and prepping the new house. We moved in officially 6 days ago and I've been at the old house cleaning it out all week. nearly done praise God!
I am looking forward to working (want the income) but not to leaving Annie. With the house buying and move I feel cheated of quality time with the baby :(. I may be back to work next week if weather holds out!
DD is doing well, baby has limbs, hand and feet now :) growing on schedule! This could really happen this time <3 (she lost one 14 months ago).
Annie is asleep at the breast, hoping she stays asleep a bit so I can shower and get ready to wrap up things at the old house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->