February 2013 Love Bugs

Yes, what Farida said! I had bleeding and wanted to call my Dr, but DH said we should just go there. Once we just walked in and I was crying, they bent over backward to help me!

A million :hugs: babee... this has been so hard for too long!

I would say your having pains hun, you deserve to know whats going on :hugs:

Based approximately on the first day of my LMP, I'm due 25/2. This is my first pregnancy. I'm hoping for a girl but happy with both...Xx

Hi I'd be going tomoro if I were u I've had spotting since yesterday and I'm hoping they will let me go up this week instead of next for my scan. X

Anyone's else get nausea but only on some days? 1 day I feel perfectly find and the next I feel awfull hungry but as soon as I eat something I feel sick again

YES ME!!! It comes and goes. Sometimes after I eat, sometimes when my stomach is empty!

My biggest problem/concern is that I always feel like my bladder is full and when I go, I just dribble out a bit...then next time I go normal. Driving me nuts!!!

I also have a clear liquid discharge and feel "wet" sometimes....not white and thick, not yellow, just like clear water. From what I've read, it's normal to get some discharge, but mine is more watery. I have my prenatal on Thursday this week, so I will definitely be mentioning that to her. I remember having the same thing with my son (I was CONSTANTLY wiping thinking it was blood) but not as much as I have now.

Still my mantra is.."If it's not blood, I'm good!" :) This poor kid is going to come out with grey hair I swear!! LOL..

I get that with my bladder too lol. This preg is so different to my last 2 I had no symptoms at all with the others getting everything with this one. Headaches ms tiredness disturbed sleep vivid dreams and I'm only6.4 weeks

So today I had what I can only describe as a mucous plug in my underwear?! Hope alls ok still. I was up early at a car boot so maybe the exercise caused it?!

I rang them Friday I think it was and told them I was bleeding yet again... But was told again that if the bleeding is filling a pad in less than an hour or I'm in serious pain, then to go to hospital right away. If not then to take pain killers and wait it out...

Luckily I'm not filling a pad, but it's changed from brown to bright red and I've got a belly pain. I've got a scan on Wednesday which will be my second one for this pregnancy... Hopefully get to see a baby as last scan showed a empty sac..

I just wish it would stop! So then I could at least think things are ok... But with this bleeding, it's sooo easy to think I'm miscarrying, it's soo emotionally draining :(

Want my advice that has worked when I was in London? Go to them!!!!

Show up at the clinic and demand to be seen. Psychologically this is very bad stress and if anything does happen they need to be worried about getting sued for bad care.

I agree - its hardly too much to ask that they look you over....it seems very dismissive to make you just wait and wait.

:hugs:

I am due 2/8/13, this will be my 5th & final baby,lol. My oldest son will be 18 before this one is born, my girls just turned 13 & soon to be 16 & my youngest son will be 9 in December.

So relieved and happy tonight ladies :happydance:

My OH invited his boss and his wife and children round for dinner tonight, and he has agreed to put OH back on full time hours and has even offered me a job part time and will be happy to fit in with university once I start (its two days a week guaranteed work as it is a 7 day a week business).

I was so worried because we wouldn't of been able to feed ourselves or pay the bills this month otherwise

A huge weight of my chest.

Never going to forgive my Mum though :nope: :growlmad:

I think it's because, on the last scan I had my uterus was full of blood all the way around the gestational sac.. So to them this is to be expected and also the fact I've got a scan booked in on Wednesday... There protocol to me sounds like a scan can only to be performed every 2 weeks...

So there know the reason of why I'm bleeding.... But it doesn't reassure me though :( just can't wait to get this scan done and to finally know what's going on.

I just don't feel pregnant, not sure if I'm mentally trying to protect myself and therefore blocking out symptoms.. Or I'm just generally not getting any :cry:

Limbo land sucks BIG TIME

So relieved and happy tonight ladies :happydance:

My OH invited his boss and his wife and children round for dinner tonight, and he has agreed to put OH back on full time hours and has even offered me a job part time and will be happy to fit in with university once I start (its two days a week guaranteed work as it is a 7 day a week business).

I was so worried because we wouldn't of been able to feed ourselves or pay the bills this month otherwise

A huge weight of my chest.

Never going to forgive my Mum though :nope: :growlmad:

So glad. That is great news.:thumbup:

I think it's because, on the last scan I had my uterus was full of blood all the way around the gestational sac.. So to them this is to be expected and also the fact I've got a scan booked in on Wednesday... There protocol to me sounds like a scan can only to be performed every 2 weeks...

So there know the reason of why I'm bleeding.... But it doesn't reassure me though :( just can't wait to get this scan done and to finally know what's going on.

I just don't feel pregnant, not sure if I'm mentally trying to protect myself and therefore blocking out symptoms.. Or I'm just generally not getting any :cry:

Oh sparkes that is wonderful news about the jobs :thumbup:

Things always have a way of working out themselves x

Still looks like bloat to me... Just getting bigger each week.

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/Baby%20on%20the%20Way/5weeks.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/Baby%20on%20the%20Way/6weeks.jpghttps://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc485/SweetPea0903/Baby%20on%20the%20Way/7weeks.jpg

Based approximately on the first day of my LMP, I'm due 25/2. This is my first pregnancy. I'm hoping for a girl but happy with both...Xx

welcome! congrats on your 1st pregnancy! :)

I am due 2/8/13, this will be my 5th & final baby,lol. My oldest son will be 18 before this one is born, my girls just turned 13 & soon to be 16 & my youngest son will be 9 in December.

welcome, and welcome to B&B, too!! sounds like you will have a lot of helpers in the house. :)

so sorry you are having to wait :hugs:

:thumbup:I am due Feb 4th! 10 weeks tomorrow. Had 2 U/S already, everything looks good. Heart rate was 152 first time, 180 2nd time, doc was happy with it. Measuring a couple days ahead. I saw the baby moving on the monitor and it was the most amazing thing I have witnessed, that and the heartbeat. First pregnancy, my husband had his vasectomy reversal Feb 4 2011, and our baby is due 2 years TO THE DAY after that happened. :) I could not be more excited! Time sure has slowed on me, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->