February 2013 Love Bugs

I am looking like I am having twins and I am only 9 weeks :S

I probably won't show for ages, I have a flabby stretched belly. I do feel really bloated though x x x

new due date is Feb 9th.

updated; congrats!

Hi all. I'm due 1st feb, but hav a scan to confirm 11th July. Having bleeding at the mo but no pain so trying very hard to remain positive, although its hard. X

welcome, and congrats - hope everything is okay. :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

I am hoping to join in on the discussion. My husband and I are expecting our first on February 6th if the dating is correct.

welcome, and congrats!

Due Date February 9th 2013

I joined this site hoping to find someone else who knows how I feel right now. I have always wanted children and honestly thought I would have at least 2 by this age (25). My husband was a little slower to come around so I was super excited on June 13th to learn I was expecting as he still hadn't decided he really wanted to try yet. He was instantly on board (he often needs a shove lol) and I walked around in a state of euphoria after an early ultrasound detected "twins". I had been cramping for about ten days so I had gone in for an ultrasound to check for major problems and the ultrasound tech AND radiologist apparently didn't know what they were doing (I was informed this two weeks later by my OBGYN, whom I had to wait a month to get into) and flat out told me I was for sure having twins and gave me an ultrasound picture to prove it. Two weeks later at my first REAL appt., my OBGYN (I think I'm switching, I didn't appreciate the lack of consideration in the conversation) Laughed and made a joke that "small town radiology departments don't have any idea what they are doing.. I can't believe they told you for sure that is twins, the second sac stopped developing and you will harmlessly miscarry it at some point."
He acted like I was silly for being excited the first information and laughed it off as not a big deal since it was so early. After all, my healthy sac was perfectly good so everything is awesome!

But its not for me. We had told everyone it was twins (I'm stupid right? It's just that I have never been so excited about anything in my life) And even though it was only two weeks, for two weeks, that was the idea I carried around in my head and my heart and I was devastated to learn otherwise.

I feel HORRIBLY guilty because when I saw the HB of my healthy baby and the doctor looked at me for happiness, all I wanted to do was cry. This is so silly because it was so early, and I SHOULD be happy to have a healthy baby and I am so depressed.
Then I go to a baby shower last weekend and an old high school friend who lost a set of twins at 16 weeks last year comes up to me and informs me how lucky I am to have gotten to keep one of the twins. AND SHES RIGHT!!! omg I would never downplay what she went and is going through in a million years.. But I'm still not ok. :(
:nope:My poor baby deserves a mommy who is happy and excited like I was. And I want to be... But I feel devastated.. I haven't gotten out of bed hardly at all in like 8 days and everyone around me is assuming it was too early to be a big deal, and i'm sure they are right. So I just feel so alone. Please don't judge :( Ty for reading
:sad2:[/FONT]

oh, my goodness - i'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: welcome, though. :flower:

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/14ec8143.jpg

I took this pic on 27th of June.... I feel huge!

woohoo!!! i'm 10 weeks along - wow! 2 weeks until my first appt. :happydance:

My tummy looks exactly like yours! Although this is my third baby.... I just feel rubbish at how 'big' I feel. I feel ok ish in the morning but by the night I'm huge.... I'm hoping it's bloat as my baby is the size of an olive! Although I'm ten weeks tomorrow, anyone know what the fruit is? X

My tummy looks exactly like yours! Although this is my third baby.... I just feel rubbish at how 'big' I feel. I feel ok ish in the morning but by the night I'm huge.... I'm hoping it's bloat as my baby is the size of an olive! Although I'm ten weeks tomorrow, anyone know what the fruit is? X

This will be my 3rd baby also :) I feel huge and that was only about 5-6 weeks lol... My size 8 top doesn't seem to like my belly much?..

I'm sure 10 weeks is a prune?

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/14ec8143.jpg

I took this pic on 27th of June.... I feel huge!

looks like a definite bump though :thumbup: I just look like I need to join weight watchers lol!

Ack. For two nights I have been up with diarrhea. Thursday night it was also vomiting...last night I was just nauseous. I know it's pretty normal but it feels awful!!!

Today my chest has been tight. Fxd I don't get a sinus infection!

Despite all the trouble, I'm grateful for each day I get to carry this little bean. It is never too early to fall in love!

Being number 4 for me I think Ive been showing since day one LOL

My poor nips though! Im still breastfeeding my 13 month old and she is just NOW teething. On top of being preggo...I swear my nips are gonna fall off!

This is my third and Im definitely showing already. I remember going to see the woman in black at the theatre with my drama class. The figure actually used to creep up behind you :shock:

This was my (bump) yesterday at 8 weeks and 5 days:haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0019.jpg
    DSC_0019.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 10
Nausea has hit me bad today even my usual sipping asmall glass of coke isnt working:nope:

Cravings are your bodys way of saying you need something, so give in and enjoy :D

No more spotting today and I feel as sicky as ever so trying not to worry too much.

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->