February 2013 Love Bugs

I rang them Friday I think it was and told them I was bleeding yet again... But was told again that if the bleeding is filling a pad in less than an hour or I'm in serious pain, then to go to hospital right away. If not then to take pain killers and wait it out...

Luckily I'm not filling a pad, but it's changed from brown to bright red and I've got a belly pain. I've got a scan on Wednesday which will be my second one for this pregnancy... Hopefully get to see a baby as last scan showed a empty sac..

I just wish it would stop! So then I could at least think things are ok... But with this bleeding, it's sooo easy to think I'm miscarrying, it's soo emotionally draining :(

Seriously that is not good enough. I would go straight there and tell them you cannot cope with the stress etc. they cannot leave you like this. Sadly you sometimes need to fight your corner and be demanding to get treated correctly. Sending hugs. Xxxx

hi guys this is my 4 pregnency with 2 healthy boys and one missmissed carriage ...im due on 2nd feb....its also speacial because its my mom birthday ..i dont mind if my baby decied to come 1 day early means on 1st feb its my birthday.....;D

I rang them Friday I think it was and told them I was bleeding yet again... But was told again that if the bleeding is filling a pad in less than an hour or I'm in serious pain, then to go to hospital right away. If not then to take pain killers and wait it out...

Luckily I'm not filling a pad, but it's changed from brown to bright red and I've got a belly pain. I've got a scan on Wednesday which will be my second one for this pregnancy... Hopefully get to see a baby as last scan showed a empty sac..

I just wish it would stop! So then I could at least think things are ok... But with this bleeding, it's sooo easy to think I'm miscarrying, it's soo emotionally draining :(

Seriously that is not good enough. I would go straight there and tell them you cannot cope with the stress etc. they cannot leave you like this. Sadly you sometimes need to fight your corner and be demanding to get treated correctly. Sending hugs. Xxxx

I think it's because, my last scan showed that my uterus was full with blood all the way around the gestational sac, so I was told I will bleed.. So for them that's how they see it... Also I've already got a scan booked in on Wednesday and the protocol seems like a scan every 2 weeks...

But it doesn't stop me from worrying :(

My current due date is the 5th but it will change after my first ultrasound which is on Thursday.

Awww Cheryl :hugs:

I believe I've miscarried today, but I won't know untill Wednesday :(

:hugs: Cheryl. I am so sorry you are having to go through this again. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Babee - I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and praying that all will go well for you on Wednesday. I am sorry you are going through this. :hugs:

Sparkes - Wonderful news about the jobs!

Welcome to all the new ladies! Congratulations! Wishing you a very H&H 9 months!

Thanks, ladies, for all your responses on exercising!

I am still feeling great and I am starting to feel like this is all too good to be true. My boobs are even sore.

Oh no, I'm so sorry Cheryl! I just sent you back a message without having read this! I completely understand what you're going through as this is preg #4 for me with no live births so far. It's never easy but hang in there...we will both hold our little ones in our arms someday!!

Babee, hoping you get some good news this week! That just stinks having to hold out. Can you just go straight to a hospital to try and get some answers today? Have everything FXed for you!!

hello ladies im back

sorry not been on for a few days. got a question for ya. been doing those cheap strip pregnancy tests now a week ago the positive line was darker than the control line. however the last few days i been doing them and the positive line is much lighter. its been the same lightness for the last 4 days or so and hasent gotten any lighter, wud this b normol at this stage or shud the tests still b dark. im worrying:wacko:

also still no symptoms but my boobs do hurt so im hoping thats a good sign.:thumbup:

wat do u ladys think im just constantly paniking and worrying xxxx:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->