February 2013 Love Bugs

I'm suppose to be eating healthily :( went in the cupboard for some flour and saw some bags of sweets that are supposed to be for belles birthday hamper but I might eat them....lol!

I'm suppose to be eating healthily :( went in the cupboard for some flour and saw some bags of sweets that are supposed to be for belles birthday hamper but I might eat them....lol!

drive you carzy doesn't it? I have to keep the kids school snacks (DS is in full year pre-school so I still have some) in my room or else they disappear and I've got nothing to stick in lunches. I am faced with boxes of brownies and puddings at a time when nothing I see is appetizing. Oh, wait, Mason doesn't LIKE Devil Dogs omm-nom-nom-nom :blush:

I am finding it so hard to eat healthy! I do drink a lot of milk but not doing so good with the fruits and veggies! I am more attracted to junk food!

I just had a happy meal and a mc flurry :blush:

But after spending the morning vomiting i feel oh so much better, even if a little guilty :haha:
I can make up for it in 2nd tri.... :)

I just had a happy meal and a mc flurry :blush:

But after spending the morning vomiting i feel oh so much better, even if a little guilty :haha:
I can make up for it in 2nd tri.... :)

Mmmm ... That sounds so good to me right now. :haha:

Glad you are feeling better!

Thanks ladies. I had a little cry earlier, the constant nausea and dizziness is starting to really get to me. It's a pretty horrible feeling, and the food aversion is just getting worse.
But some junk food and ice cream and I'm feeling better, well not nauseous for a wee bit anyway.

Give into your cravings ladies, no point feeling ill, the guilt is worth it :thumbup:

I think I've probably lost some weight in the past week or two. I'm aversed to most foods! I much prefer little nibbly snacks like breadsticks and biscuits. :p

Anyone's else get nausea but only on some days? 1 day I feel perfectly find and the next I feel awfull hungry but as soon as I eat something I feel sick again

Tiredness was so bad the other night and hormones must've been racing because I was Sooo moody. Had a cry and have felt better the past day or so. I have not really crave anything but the past few days have really wanted a chilled white/rose wine. Surely I wouldn't crave something so wrong.

Anyone's else get nausea but only on some days? 1 day I feel perfectly find and the next I feel awfull hungry but as soon as I eat something I feel sick again

YES ME!!! It comes and goes. Sometimes after I eat, sometimes when my stomach is empty!

My biggest problem/concern is that I always feel like my bladder is full and when I go, I just dribble out a bit...then next time I go normal. Driving me nuts!!!

I also have a clear liquid discharge and feel "wet" sometimes....not white and thick, not yellow, just like clear water. From what I've read, it's normal to get some discharge, but mine is more watery. I have my prenatal on Thursday this week, so I will definitely be mentioning that to her. I remember having the same thing with my son (I was CONSTANTLY wiping thinking it was blood) but not as much as I have now.

Still my mantra is.."If it's not blood, I'm good!" :) This poor kid is going to come out with grey hair I swear!! LOL..

My crappy neighbours teenage son is playing REALLY loud hiphop :cry: I'm seriously about to snap

:( Im so sorry Babee Bugs, is there anyway they will fit you into epu in the morning? x

I rang them Friday I think it was and told them I was bleeding yet again... But was told again that if the bleeding is filling a pad in less than an hour or I'm in serious pain, then to go to hospital right away. If not then to take pain killers and wait it out...

Luckily I'm not filling a pad, but it's changed from brown to bright red and I've got a belly pain. I've got a scan on Wednesday which will be my second one for this pregnancy... Hopefully get to see a baby as last scan showed a empty sac..

I just wish it would stop! So then I could at least think things are ok... But with this bleeding, it's sooo easy to think I'm miscarrying, it's soo emotionally draining :(

It must be so hard :*( But like you say the no pain is a great sign :hugs:

Babee_Bugs - sounds like crap care to me. If I bled bright red, they'd definitely see me right away at my clinic. I'd go in anyway and tell them there was pain.
I was told to call if I had any kind of cramping or bleeding, didn't have to be both.

:hugs: hope everything is OK and you see your healthy beautiful bean on Wednesday. :hugs:

I rang them Friday I think it was and told them I was bleeding yet again... But was told again that if the bleeding is filling a pad in less than an hour or I'm in serious pain, then to go to hospital right away. If not then to take pain killers and wait it out...

Luckily I'm not filling a pad, but it's changed from brown to bright red and I've got a belly pain. I've got a scan on Wednesday which will be my second one for this pregnancy... Hopefully get to see a baby as last scan showed a empty sac..

I just wish it would stop! So then I could at least think things are ok... But with this bleeding, it's sooo easy to think I'm miscarrying, it's soo emotionally draining :(

Want my advice that has worked when I was in London? Go to them!!!!

Show up at the clinic and demand to be seen. Psychologically this is very bad stress and if anything does happen they need to be worried about getting sued for bad care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->