February 2013 Love Bugs

I've had backache on and off for a while too x x x

Dull ache in pelvic region at 6 weeks normal or not?

yes, and you can expect a slight "stretching" at 8 weeks, us in tune with our bodys feel EVERYTHING and i know how alarming it can be, but all of the books warn of the 8 weeks streatching feeling xx

I'm only6.5 weeks though? Is it possible to feel it earlyer? And do you mean 6 weeks from conception or 8 weeks from last af? As keep getting confused?

I am getting more stretching sensations this week than week 5, I had a lot of cramping early on and just before my BFP.

With my daughter I also remember week 6 being a very crampy week :shrug:

Yes, crampy, full feeling, twinges from just before BFP and all the way til almost 8 weeks gradually getting less. Had a few days without it and then the hip aches and more twinges came back, baby going trough a growth spurt for me. I have been pregnant 7 times (5 kids) and it still made me worry even though I knew I'd go through it.

Hello everyone! I am due 02/16/2013!!!

I am afraid to talk to anyone about it since I suffered a MC this past April so I decided it might do me good to join a forum.

Last week I had some bleeding that lasted for about 2 hours and unfortunately I was out of town so did not see my doctor, but did go to an ER and the baby looks just fine and is continuing to grow. They believe it was a subchorionic bleed. I called my doctor who put me on bed rest and I get to see her tomorrow. I am very anxious about this appointment but am telling myself it will all work out. Fingers Crossed!

I just cant wait till these first 12 weeks are over!!!

Fides: Not urgent hun, but im team yellow :yellow: if you wanna mark.it on the 1st page. Not majorly important o know but just if you want :shrug:

I am afraid to talk to anyone about it since I suffered a MC this past April so I decided it might do me good to join a forum.

Last week I had some bleeding that lasted for about 2 hours and unfortunately I was out of town so did not see my doctor, but did go to an ER and the baby looks just fine and is continuing to grow. They believe it was a subchorionic bleed. I called my doctor who put me on bed rest and I get to see her tomorrow. I am very anxious about this appointment but am telling myself it will all work out. Fingers Crossed!

:wave: welcome hun, hope all goes well with doc tomorrow, and you've a lovely sticky bean all snuggled in. Xxx :hugs:

Met my midwife this evening she seems really lovely. Went through all the medical history stuff. Glad she said that even given my age and being first time mum I am not high risk. Spoke about the 12 week screening. I'm going to have the screening done but a bit daunted by it to be honest. JUst hoping and praying it comes back clear. I thought that the nervous roller coaster was over when I avoided another round of ivf but now I am pregnant it's just another set of worries. I'm so relieved to be pregnant but now I'm just praying my little jelly baby is ok.

Somebody tell me it's wrong to give night nurse to a 2 year old. OH gave her coke about 7.30 and she is STILL awake!

Fides: Not urgent hun, but im team yellow :yellow: if you wanna mark.it on the 1st page. Not majorly important o know but just if you want :shrug:

updated - yay for team yellow! so exciting! we were with our son and loved it. :)

Hi Amm,

I have been having intermittent bleeding so will be going for a scan tomorrow. It's good to hear that they put you on bed rest. I had a lot of bleeding with my son as well but the doctor didn't advise anything other than getting rest. I also had a miscarriage in March. I totally know what you mean about waiting out the first 12 weeks!!

I've been having a lot of nausea and exhaustion. I'm also hungry ALL the time!! I hope all these symptoms ease up soon. How are you feeling?

Welcome Amm!

I was on bedrest with my son (who is now 11) for three months over Halloween until after New Years! I had a subchorionic hematoma that did not reabsorb and grew with the baby until it burst. That was at 11 weeks...bedrest was a pain but it was the best thing for the baby and I at the time. Hoping that you and baby are both alright and that the bedrest helps you like it did me. :)

You are all so sweet. Thank you for your replies. I'm very glad I came here.

I'm definitely VERY tired and just a little bit of nausea. My stomach is often upset though. Oh and I have terrible acne that I never used to have, but its worth it!

I will update tomorrow and am wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies.

hello ladies im back

sorry not been on for a few days. got a question for ya. been doing those cheap strip pregnancy tests now a week ago the positive line was darker than the control line. however the last few days i been doing them and the positive line is much lighter. its been the same lightness for the last 4 days or so and hasent gotten any lighter, wud this b normol at this stage or shud the tests still b dark. im worrying:wacko:

I took a test at the Dr's last week & the line was so faint it was barely there but I had an US today & the heartbeat was fine & the baby was actually 9wks 6d's instead of the 9wks 4d's the originally calculated using my last period. I'd go to the Dr's because most test any line is a positive :) So my new due date is 2-5-13, I guess I'm still in the February club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->