February 2013 Love Bugs

Hello everyone! I hope are all doing well. Question, Does anyone else get an upset stomach but not necessarily nausea? Sometimes I feel like I need to go to the bathroom but can't right then, I guess its constipation. I just don't know whats going on with my body anymore!!!! It also kind of feels like I did an Ab workout (which I haven't since I am on bed rest) and my muscles are sore!!!

I wish I could just see through my stomach and see what is happening in there!!!!! If only....lol

-A

i have done for the past few days get a kinda bubbling ache in my tummy im guessing constipation too and my tummy is really tender think thats from everything stretching :dohh:

Yes, mine is very tender to the touch as well!!

begining of pregnancy was strtehcing pains with loose number 2s but the past few weeks its got harder and harder to go and my stomache has got sorer mainly from trying to go so much i think:shrug: sorry tmi on the toilet front:haha: i also have ibs so doesnt really help with the sore tummy

So my scan was today....

She saw a sac, yolk sac and fetal pole today. Two weeks ago it was just a sac. However, my gestational sac is measuring 7w 5 days but the pole and yolk average out to be 6w 3days...I'm confused. She wants me back next week for another scan. She (the tech not the doctor) said that everything that's there is supposed to be there but she's concerned that the sac is measuring a week ahead.

On June 25th, the tech measured my sac at 5w3days so it's grown and there is more there than last ultrasound..however, she's saying that she "can't be sure it's viable"....so I wait again.

Anyone ever had this happen? Granted, I may not have implanted until May 31st or June 1st which would make it right on target.

I'm now worried something is off or it's not growing right...sigh...

Hey hun. I wish I had more insight on this, but I am not too familiar with it. You are in my thoughts though. xoxoxo

-A

Thank YOU!!! I am sorry for being so bitchy but I am scared silly. She didn't even attempt to do an internal..just the abdominal so she told me (the tech) that there was no heartbeat detected either in the pole. I think she is way off on her measurements. I can not be more than about or 7 weeks...we only had sex once in may and it was on the 20th (or 21st I can't remember) and if that's the case, I couldn't have implanted any earlier than at least the 28th.....

This tech is the ONLY one in our small hospital here...I think she's off myself...

Thanks for the reassurance.

Urgh I'm counting down the hours til OH gets home, I feel so incredibly ill today. Not the nausea so much, but I think I am coming down with a bug. That + icky preggy symptoms and tiredness makes me a very very unhappy Wiggler today :(

same here feel like im coming down with a cold or something keep going dizzy too when i moveor bend down! need to try get the energy to clean the flat but getting tired and achey again so its a no win situation:dohh:

Urgh I'm counting down the hours til OH gets home, I feel so incredibly ill today. Not the nausea so much, but I think I am coming down with a bug. That + icky preggy symptoms and tiredness makes me a very very unhappy Wiggler today :(

there r so many bugs goin around hun i been feeling sick and had diareah not to sure if its a bug or pregnany. on tuesday i felt awfull.
hope u feel better soon hun xx:hugs::hugs:

Thank YOU!!! I am sorry for being so bitchy but I am scared silly. She didn't even attempt to do an internal..just the abdominal so she told me (the tech) that there was no heartbeat detected either in the pole. I think she is way off on her measurements. I can not be more than about or 7 weeks...we only had sex once in may and it was on the 20th (or 21st I can't remember) and if that's the case, I couldn't have implanted any earlier than at least the 28th.....

This tech is the ONLY one in our small hospital here...I think she's off myself...

no wonder the measuerments were off then my doc said that in early preg the only way to acuratly measure is internal :shrug:

Does anyone have any thoughts about my scan? Did anyone read my post? I am feeling like I'm invisible on here..how many posts do you have to have to get noticed or answered?

Sorry for my bluntness but I feel like I got passed over without a thought. I thought this community was for support and helping each other....maybe for those who are longtime members only?

Goodness me you're rude!! I can totally understand you're anxious and worried but instead of bashing us on here, maybe post a new thread where more ladies will see your question and answer your worries.

This is a very busy thread with lots of ladies that moves very quickly so if your post gets missed then it's totally unintentional and not because you're being ostracised for not being a 'long term member'.

Think before you slag us off!

I get dizzy off an on too but my sinuses are all plugged from the extra fluid. Which my doc said is normal!!

She told me to make sure to drink lots of fluids...strange because we have so much right now, but it works...:)

I've given up housework for now, I get Dylan to tidy the toys away and take plates out after dinner cos thats his jobs anyways (such a good little helper :cloud9:) and OH does the rest, but he is rubbish at it. Bring on the second tri energy burst so I can clean properly.

Urgh my head is killing me, only 3 1/2 hours til OH is home x x x

no wonder the measuerments were off then my doc said that in early preg the only way to acuratly measure is internal :shrug:

YEah, that's what I thought too....I'm hoping that's the problem. It's so upsetting and the techs aren't very helpful I find. Thanks again...:)

yep sounds just like my story hun, they didnt do a internal and were like ,we cant c much and we cant c a haertbeat blah blah. i went home in tears because i thought id lost baby, but i was just to early. its horible waiting for another scan to. i got to wait till week 12 now seems forever away really worrying something will b wrong. why is pregnancy so worrying b good if we cud all just sit back and relax without worrying xx

I apologize if you think I was rude..not my intent. I was only venting...sorry...

Thank you to those who have given me some reassurance and advice....it's making me feel a lot better. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)

Does anyone have any thoughts about my scan? Did anyone read my post? I am feeling like I'm invisible on here..how many posts do you have to have to get noticed or answered?

Sorry for my bluntness but I feel like I got passed over without a thought. I thought this community was for support and helping each other....maybe for those who are longtime members only?

Goodness me you're rude!! I can totally understand you're anxious and worried but instead of bashing us on here, maybe post a new thread where more ladies will see your question and answer your worries.

This is a very busy thread with lots of ladies that moves very quickly so if your post gets missed then it's totally unintentional and not because you're being ostracised for not being a 'long term member'.

Think before you slag us off!
i dont think she meant it like that she is just worried and wanted reasurance from others in her position

hehe ive just sat staring at my last scan pic andi can actualy make out the shape of the baby its laying in a funnt positon but can clearly see the head and body:cloud9: eek i made a baba

Attachments

• bobble.jpg
    bobble.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
Ooooh forgot to mention earlier I think (or if I did mention it I apoligise for saying again) I got my next scan date through! 7th August :cloud9: I can't wait. x x x

Ooooh forgot to mention earlier I think (or if I did mention it I apoligise for saying again) I got my next scan date through! 7th August :cloud9: I can't wait. x x x

is that your 12 weeks scan? ive got mine soon cant wait to see how much bobbles grown:cloud9: still worrying incase something isnt right butapparently thats normal:haha:

My next scan is the 25th and I can't wait either! Mine is the 1st Trimester Screening which I think is a more detailed scan and I will actually be able to see some of the babies features. They are also testing for Chromosomal defects, but I am not stressing too much about that... yet.... :)

Yea its the 12 week combined test scan. Only 3 1/2 weeks to go, I can't wait to see how much baby has grown. My mum is being lovely and babysitting so OH can come as he wasn't able to come to my reassurance scan x x x

I apologize if you think I was rude..not my intent. I was only venting...sorry...

Thank you to those who have given me some reassurance and advice....it's making me feel a lot better. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. :)

i didnt find u rude at all hun. ure just worrying and u needed to talk to someone im just sorry i didnt notice ur post earlier. :dohh::hugs:

Yea its the 12 week combined test scan. Only 3 1/2 weeks to go, I can't wait to see how much baby has grown. My mum is being lovely and babysitting so OH can come as he wasn't able to come to my reassurance scan x x x

they are done here between 9 and 12 weeks mines 11 weeks 1 day so hoping to see a bit more then last scan was 7 n 2 last scan so he/ she hopefully has grown more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->