February 2013 Love Bugs

My ultrasound is today...getting anxious and excited but nervous too! :)

Oh, and I am never without cysts on my ovaries. I have mild PCOS, diagnosed at age 16, and my ovaries are full of them. They are harmless and I'm sure I have one on my left ovary now. They do go down after hormone surges are done. I've never had issues except with two that grew so big, I had to have them removed laprascopally. One was the size of a grapefruit and one was the size of a small football after I had my son.

If they get very painful, head to the ER or your doctor...they will want to check them out.

Oh hello nausea, I thought we were going to play nice this time.... :nope:

Man I am having so much trouble getting through work days this week. Just so tired and sicky. I am barely working if I'm honest.

What is so different this time round is I can't go home and pass out on the couch....I still have to try to resemble a parent in the evening. I am definately not pulling my full weight - thank god my husband is being a sport so far.

:sleep:

Hey has anyone had a cyst show up in their ovaries? Went for my scan and they found a liquid cyst. They said its small and probably caused by the hormones and should resolve on its own. Guess I'm a little relieved cuz I was getting some pain from it and was worried the pregnancy was ectopic. Now that they were poking and pressing around on it, its bothering me tonight. Just was wondering if anyone else has had this?

I have a small one on my right ovary this time around. Not concerned at all. They'll keep an eye on it case it grows instead of resolving itself and they told me to let them know if I experience a lot of pain from it.

Not experiencing a ton of pain. It actually had stopped bothering me. I'm thinking they just irritated it from all the pressing.

So my scan was today....

She saw a sac, yolk sac and fetal pole today. Two weeks ago it was just a sac. However, my gestational sac is measuring 7w 5 days but the pole and yolk average out to be 6w 3days...I'm confused. She wants me back next week for another scan. She (the tech not the doctor) said that everything that's there is supposed to be there but she's concerned that the sac is measuring a week ahead.

On June 25th, the tech measured my sac at 5w3days so it's grown and there is more there than last ultrasound..however, she's saying that she "can't be sure it's viable"....so I wait again.

Anyone ever had this happen? Granted, I may not have implanted until May 31st or June 1st which would make it right on target.

I'm now worried something is off or it's not growing right...sigh...

Justatrace - I'm sure all will be ok. Try and not stress, as stress isn't good for the little jelly bean. Best of luck!

Welcome to all the new ladies! :hi: H&H 9 months (less now :))!

Justatrace - :hugs: I am don't have any good knowledge to share but if you think the date is correct then maybe the sac is just a little large in prep for your baby? I wonder if there is somewhere you could find more info on this. :hugs:

Good luck to all having their first appts soon.

Afm, feeling better lately. Not as "hungover." At first I was worried a little, but I am feeling calmer now too and chalking it up to the fact that symptoms can come and go or maybe the placenta is doing more work now???

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :hug:

Welcome to all the new ladies! :hi: H&H 9 months (less now :))!

Justatrace - :hugs: I am don't have any good knowledge to share but if you think the date is correct then maybe the sac is just a little large in prep for your baby? I wonder if there is somewhere you could find more info on this. :hugs:

Good luck to all having their first appts soon.

Afm, feeling better lately. Not as "hungover." At first I was worried a little, but I am feeling calmer now too and chalking it up to the fact that symptoms can come and go or maybe the placenta is doing more work now???

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :hug:

Yes my symptoms come and go and finally I'm feeling much better now at 10 weeks. But it was the same in my last pregnancy one day I'd be very sick and the next totally fine until about 12 weeks. So to me that's normal! Usually when I worried about feeling better the sickness came back with a vengeance so enjoy a day of rest :). Hope you're well x

I'm 9+1 today, pretty sure I could have heard it earlier though because I had been looking right around my pelvis bone, but today decided to look a bit higher and found it immediately. x x x

I'm 9+1 today, pretty sure I could have heard it earlier though because I had been looking right around my pelvis bone, but today decided to look a bit higher and found it immediately. x x x

Hi! Do you have your own Doppler? I thought about getting one....

Hey has anyone had a cyst show up in their ovaries? Went for my scan and they found a liquid cyst. They said its small and probably caused by the hormones and should resolve on its own. Guess I'm a little relieved cuz I was getting some pain from it and was worried the pregnancy was ectopic. Now that they were poking and pressing around on it, its bothering me tonight. Just was wondering if anyone else has had this?

hey SweetPea! i have cyst every time I go to the Dr. They just keep an eye on the size and most have just disappeared. No big deal unless they get to big, then they may give you hormones to help disolve them.

Hey everyone! I hope you are feeling well today! thanks everyone for the good thoughts, my appt went super well today. the SCH is gone and I'm off restricted activity...yeah! And my little peanut had a stellar heart rate of 167.

I can't wait to continue this journey with you.

Hi! Do you have your own Doppler? I thought about getting one....

you can find them on ebay! I got mine last week for $58.30, best $58 I've spent in a long time!

Wiggler...I'm going to have to try higher up, maybe that's why I've been having a harder time as of late.

I triangulated my baby on my doppler just now. :rofl: Found baby dead center, then moved an inch to the right and found baby again, so tried an inch to the left and sure enough found baby. I never tried to do that before. It was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->