February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey everyone! I hope you are feeling well today! thanks everyone for the good thoughts, my appt went super well today. the SCH is gone and I'm off restricted activity...yeah! And my little peanut had a stellar heart rate of 167.

I can't wait to continue this journey with you.

Congrats purplflwr! That's very exciting news, how far along are you now?

I got my results from everything today. She said I had a sub something implantation bleed and it was normal & not any danger to the pregnancy & I might have some spotting which I already did. Also I got my blood test results which I am freaking out about!!! Here is my thread about it : https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...r/1094389-tested-reactive-rpr-blood-test.html

I'm 9+1 today, pretty sure I could have heard it earlier though because I had been looking right around my pelvis bone, but today decided to look a bit higher and found it immediately. x x x

Hi! Do you have your own Doppler? I thought about getting one....

Yea I got a Sonoline B from Amazon, its brilliant. x x x

hi ladies, i want to buy a doppler and i have found quite a few on amazon... can you suggest what's best? and can you pls tell me if they are harmful on the baby?

This is the one I have https://www.amazon.co.uk/SONOLINE-FETAL-HEART-MONITOR-BLUE/dp/B003VKKR9A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I don't think they are harmful unless you are using it ALL the time, I use mine 1-2 times a week, once I pass the 12 week scan I will probably just use it on panicy days x x x

wow that looks awsome.... do you need to buy gel with it? and how will you know if its your heartbeat or the baby's heartbeat?

that is so cool i want one to lol. wont hear nothing yet tho. im only 8 weeks:dohh:

how r we all today hope ure all having a great day. i woke feeling a bit green today but not feeling to bad now. i got all excited because my fruit ticker has changed to a raspberry:happydance:

cant wait till the other one changes.
have any of u got a bump yet? im really tiny and my belly is swollen i look like im 3 months not 2. prob just bloat tho. cant wait to get a real bump:flower:

Hubby wont let me get a doppler says it will worry me more if one day can't find it so i have to wait for doc apts etc:dohh:

wow that looks awsome.... do you need to buy gel with it? and how will you know if its your heartbeat or the baby's heartbeat?

It comes with a small tube of gel but apparently you can use anything with it, water, lube, hand sanatizer etc etc.

Your heartbeat is slow and loud, babies is waaaay faster and quieter x x x

Hello everyone! I hope are all doing well. Question, Does anyone else get an upset stomach but not necessarily nausea? Sometimes I feel like I need to go to the bathroom but can't right then, I guess its constipation. I just don't know whats going on with my body anymore!!!! It also kind of feels like I did an Ab workout (which I haven't since I am on bed rest) and my muscles are sore!!!

I wish I could just see through my stomach and see what is happening in there!!!!! If only....lol

-A

Hello everyone! I hope are all doing well. Question, Does anyone else get an upset stomach but not necessarily nausea? Sometimes I feel like I need to go to the bathroom but can't right then, I guess its constipation. I just don't know whats going on with my body anymore!!!! It also kind of feels like I did an Ab workout (which I haven't since I am on bed rest) and my muscles are sore!!!

I wish I could just see through my stomach and see what is happening in there!!!!! If only....lol

-A

i have done for the past few days get a kinda bubbling ache in my tummy im guessing constipation too and my tummy is really tender think thats from everything stretching :dohh:

Does anyone have any thoughts about my scan? Did anyone read my post? I am feeling like I'm invisible on here..how many posts do you have to have to get noticed or answered?

Sorry for my bluntness but I feel like I got passed over without a thought. I thought this community was for support and helping each other....maybe for those who are longtime members only?

i do hun i suffer from IBS and constpation and it gives me terrible pains and makes my tummy seem really upsett. pluss u get odd pains because everything is stretching to make room for ure growing little bean. :hugs:

Does anyone have any thoughts about my scan? Did anyone read my post? I am feeling like I'm invisible on here..how many posts do you have to have to get noticed or answered?

Sorry for my bluntness but I feel like I got passed over without a thought. I thought this community was for support and helping each other....maybe for those who are longtime members only?

hay hun i havent seen a post regarding ure scan wat page is it on ill take a look now xxx:hugs:

-A

i have done for the past few days get a kinda bubbling ache in my tummy im guessing constipation too and my tummy is really tender think thats from everything stretching :dohh:

Yes, mine is very tender to the touch as well!!

i never saw your post hun just read it now id say like you said you may ofimpanted earlyer i had similar at my last scan was 7 and 2 but measuring 6and 6 so she had to double check same as the first scan i had was measuring smaller then should be then she checked again and was normal size for dates:shrug:

Urgh I'm counting down the hours til OH gets home, I feel so incredibly ill today. Not the nausea so much, but I think I am coming down with a bug. That + icky preggy symptoms and tiredness makes me a very very unhappy Wiggler today :(

So my scan was today....

She saw a sac, yolk sac and fetal pole today. Two weeks ago it was just a sac. However, my gestational sac is measuring 7w 5 days but the pole and yolk average out to be 6w 3days...I'm confused. She wants me back next week for another scan. She (the tech not the doctor) said that everything that's there is supposed to be there but she's concerned that the sac is measuring a week ahead.

On June 25th, the tech measured my sac at 5w3days so it's grown and there is more there than last ultrasound..however, she's saying that she "can't be sure it's viable"....so I wait again.

Anyone ever had this happen? Granted, I may not have implanted until May 31st or June 1st which would make it right on target.

I'm now worried something is off or it's not growing right...sigh...

ah found it.

i had a scan with this one at 5 weeks and they said they cudent see much apart from sac i had a scan a week later and evrything was there however it was only measuring 6+2 wen goin by my dates it shud of been 8. i was so confused but wen i got home i downloaded a pregnancy app where u have to put ur last lmp and cycle length and wen i presed calculate it said i was 6+3 so the scan was spot on. i was just much less than i thought i was because of my long cycle. wen is ure next scan sweety? xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->