February 2013 Love Bugs

my 12 week scan is aug 14th seems so long away, just want it hear now im such a bloody worrier im driving my OH bannanas lol:wacko:

your scan is so cute and I totally see the baby! :)

cant wait for the next one its taken me weeks to actualy notice that:cloud9::haha: my first scan was just a sac and a yolk sac but she couldnt be sure on my due date says she still cant i could be a few days behind

Does anyone have any instinct as to what gender you are having?

I am almost certain this one is a boy because I feel AWFUL! I felt great with my daughter and ill with my son so I would be very surprised if it was a girl x x x

I am almost certain this one is a boy because I feel AWFUL! I felt great with my daughter and ill with my son so I would be very surprised if it was a girl x x x

i think boy mainly cosi keep going to blue things:haha: hubby thinks girl tho

i felt terible with my boys but i had no sickness with my daughter. i have been feeling a little sicky with this pregnancy but not real bad, mind u with my son it hit me hard at 10 wks so ill have to c if it will happen again. really got a feeling im having a girl this time, my OH Thinks boy but only time will tell. im not fussed either way as long as he or her is healthy. xxxx:kiss:

I am thinking Boy for some reason. Can't really explain it, but I will not know till September some time. I would be happy with either though as long as he or she is healthy. :)

I think girl because I feel so similar to when I was pregnant with DD. DH thinks it's a boy (because he wants a boy!).

I am betting on a boy but OH thinks it's a girl. We are not finding out the gender.

I am thinking Boy for some reason. Can't really explain it, but I will not know till September some time. I would be happy with either though as long as he or she is healthy. :)

Are you finding out?

I can't wait until you all have you scans and post the lovely pics of your babies. So exciting!
Well I opted to change ob's due to issues I had with my ob's partner and my apt with the new
one is in just about 5 hrs. For some reason I am so nervous. But that could be because with my loss
my first scan was at 8w 5 d and the babies heart beat was only 50 at 9w 5d heartbeat was gone 10w 5d
c'd naturally.
I know my scan went well Tuesday at 8w 2d fhb 180 but I still worry and just cant wait to get past the time we lost our baby angel. Come on 11w!
I am not sure what they are going to want to do today. I kinda hope they want to do a scan even though I will have one on Tuesday at my fs office.
Sorry this was so long I am a ball of nerves.

Oooh another question, for those of you with children already, when/how are you planning on telling them? Dylan thinks there is a train in my tummy as he heard the doppler, and I am happy for him to think that for a good while yet, due to my previous MCs I don't want to tell him and then have him upset, and Bethany is too young to understand.

I was thinking of after the 20 week scan sitting them down and showin them the scan pic and just explaining it to them, I don't want to make a huge deal of it because Dylan has emotional issues and I don't want him feeling pushed out. x x x

I am not sure why but I am thinking team pink. But I did the baking soda test and it said boy.
I guess in a couple weeks time I will know if my intuition or if an old wives tale test was correct.

ive told my eldest daughter who is 9 but not told my son, i also havent told my parents. im gonna wait till ive had the 20 week scan to c if babys ok es as my pregnancy is so high risk:nope:

also ive had 3 m/c x:cry:

i cant wait to find out the sex just hate that have to wait so long lol we will be booking that scan at the scan at 11 weeks :happydance:

I can't wait until you all have you scans and post the lovely pics of your babies. So exciting!
Well I opted to change ob's due to issues I had with my ob's partner and my apt with the new
one is in just about 5 hrs. For some reason I am so nervous. But that could be because with my loss
my first scan was at 8w 5 d and the babies heart beat was only 50 at 9w 5d heartbeat was gone 10w 5d
c'd naturally.
I know my scan went well Tuesday at 8w 2d fhb 180 but I still worry and just cant wait to get past the time we lost our baby angel. Come on 11w!
I am not sure what they are going to want to do today. I kinda hope they want to do a scan even though I will have one on Tuesday at my fs office.
Sorry this was so long I am a ball of nerves.

:hugs: I completely get this Blue Eyes. It is so hard, despite being reassured that all is ok with this current pregnancy, to think that is may actually work out ok so I understand your anxiety. My 1st 'milestone' has been reached (not a blighted ovum) but like you, 10-11 weeks are crucial for me. We can do this :hugs:

I am not sure why but I am thinking team pink. But I did the baking soda test and it said boy.
I guess in a couple weeks time I will know if my intuition or if an old wives tale test was correct.

What's this test? x

You take a tablespoon of baking soda and put it in a disposable cup.
You collect your urine in another and then add them together. They
say if it fizzes boy and if it does not girl.

Are you finding out?

Yes! I couldn't wait, it would drive me crazy!

What's this test? x

You take a tablespoon of baking soda and put it in a disposable cup.
You collect your urine in another and then add them together. They
say if it fizzes boy and if it does not girl.

I'll be getting myself some baking soda then!!! Awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->