February 2013 Love Bugs

Thought I'd post an update since my due date's changed to Feb 14 Valentines Day! Doesn't actually matter really cuz I'm pregnant with twins, maybe triplets! So they'll come sooner, probably in January sometime. I think it's just kinda fun to have my due date set to V-day. :kiss: LOL!

Doctors apt went well he did not do an internal us but did an abdominal and I was able to see my peanut and his/her little heart flickering. Lil one is doing well. :cloud9: I can't wait until Tuesday when I have my next internal us at my fs office! This early those pics are so much better and you can hear the heart beat so much clearer.

Doctors apt went well he did not do an internal us but did an abdominal and I was able to see my peanut and his/her little heart flickering. Lil one is doing well. :cloud9: I can't wait until Tuesday when I have my next internal us at my fs office! This early those pics are so much better and you can hear the heart beat so much clearer.

Great news! x

Had such an expensive day! Brought the pram and nursery furniture :doh: hubby is getting his new car tomorrow so we are going to be bankrupt soon :blush:

How is everyone today? x

Oooh another question, for those of you with children already, when/how are you planning on telling them? Dylan thinks there is a train in my tummy as he heard the doppler, and I am happy for him to think that for a good while yet, due to my previous MCs I don't want to tell him and then have him upset, and Bethany is too young to understand.

I was thinking of after the 20 week scan sitting them down and showin them the scan pic and just explaining it to them, I don't want to make a huge deal of it because Dylan has emotional issues and I don't want him feeling pushed out. x x x

I've told my 7 year old already. I explains to her that not all baby's end up ctually being born. Now she's asking me every day if the baby is still in there. We weren't going to tell her till after the 12 week scan t first but decided she's old enough now to understand

I am not sure why but I am thinking team pink. But I did the baking soda test and it said boy.
I guess in a couple weeks time I will know if my intuition or if an old wives tale test was correct.

What's the baking powder test? I think I'm having a boy, just because this pregnancy is soo diff to my previous pregnancys

as for boy or girl, i keep going back and forth. for my son, i'd love it if he had a brother 14 months younger than him, but i really would love to have a girl this time around too!

i keep going back and forth - i have no idea.

Can you add me please I'm edd 27th feb :)

I am not sure why but I am thinking team pink. But I did the baking soda test and it said boy.
I guess in a couple weeks time I will know if my intuition or if an old wives tale test was correct.

What's the baking powder test? I think I'm having a boy, just because this pregnancy is soo diff to my previous pregnancys

Put a table spoon of baking soda in a disposable cup and urine in another and then add it to the baking soda cup. If it fizzes they say boy and if it does not girl.

I tried the baking soda test,lol. It did foam or fizz at all.....really hoping it's right! :cloud9: I guess I'll find in about 7-9wks when I get my 3D ultrasound :)

i am so tired was ready to sleep at 6.30 last night however my bladder had other ideas and kept waking me up so was 4 am ish by the timei actualy managed to fall asleep!:dohh:

I tried the baking soda test,lol. It did foam or fizz at all.....really hoping it's right! :cloud9: I guess I'll find in about 7-9wks when I get my 3D ultrasound :)

Those 3d scans are amazing had one with my 7 year old

Had such an expensive day! Brought the pram and nursery furniture :doh: hubby is getting his new car tomorrow so we are going to be bankrupt soon :blush:

How is everyone today? x

What pram did you get hun?!

A little bit O/T but I'm a raspberry today!!!! That's been my target since I got my BFP and I can't believe I'm finally there! Only got to do this 4 more times til baby is here ;)
I celebrated by getting LO their first babygrow from Asda, cream and yellow with Winnie the Pooh on it :cloud9:

Although, on a not so nice note, I told my parents on Friday about our news and I don't think they could have reacted worse if they tried, and they're now not speaking to me :cry:

Put a table spoon of baking soda in a disposable cup and urine in another and then add it to the baking soda cup. If it fizzes they say boy and if it does not girl.

Hmmm, added urine to the baking soda no fizz. Later added baking soda to the urine-- because I couldn't remember which you said to add to which--and got a fizz. Needle on a string test said girl. Chinese chart has given me mixed results depending on the website I'm at, lol. Guess my 18-20 week scan is the only real way I'll have a good idea who's growing in there :haha:

i am so tired was ready to sleep at 6.30 last night however my bladder had other ideas and kept waking me up so was 4 am ish by the timei actualy managed to fall asleep!:dohh:

I got up to pee 11 times last night, and yes I counted LOL. Finally went to sleep for a few hours and woke up nauseous and dizzy. :wacko:

How is everyone today? x

What pram did you get hun?!

We got the donkey...argh. It was love at first site! I went for a walk with it last night and everyone was giving me envious looks

:smug:

Lol! x

Hmmm, added urine to the baking soda no fizz. Later added baking soda to the urine-- because I couldn't remember which you said to add to which--and got a fizz. Needle on a string test said girl. Chinese chart has given me mixed results depending on the website I'm at, lol. Guess my 18-20 week scan is the only real way I'll have a good idea who's growing in there :haha:

The needle test tells me boy, chinese calendar tells me girl, haven't tried the baking soda test yet...... I will try that tomorrow when my husband is at work so he doesn't think I'm crazy :)

I got up to pee 11 times last night, and yes I counted LOL. Finally went to sleep for a few hours and woke up nauseous and dizzy. :wacko:

i managed a nap this afternoon 12 till 2 without having to pee:happydance: but feel dizzy and sick nowi cant win

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->