February 2013 Love Bugs

All of us will soon be off to the second tri woooooooooo! Just a few more weeks! Me so excited too! :happydance:

Hi everyone. I've been stalking this thread for a few weeks and have been scared to post for fear of 'jinxing' my hopefully sticky bean. I've had two previous mc's and have a very mischievous 2-year old son so I feel like I'm in good company! My first mw appt is next Tuesday and I'll find out my scan date at that appt.

I'm due feb 19th so hope you don't mind me joining you for the ride

x x

And oh Right Fides Id just like to say that my due date has been confirmed to be the 12th of Febuary! If you would like to correct that in the first post! I know it's only a couple of days and goodness knows when beany will actually make an appearance :D

Hi everyone. I've been stalking this thread for a few weeks and have been scared to post for fear of 'jinxing' my hopefully sticky bean. I've had two previous mc's and have a very mischievous 2-year old son so I feel like I'm in good company! My first mw appt is next Tuesday and I'll find out my scan date at that appt.

x x

We have the same due date!:happydance:

And oh Right Fides Id just like to say that my due date has been confirmed to be the 12th of Febuary! If you would like to correct that in the first post! I know it's only a couple of days and goodness knows when beany will actually make an appearance :D

And I was moved to 2/5/13 :) Not that my due date matters since even after having 4 children I have yet to have even one of them within 4 days of their due dates,lol.

Hi all! I'm due with my 2nd one on February 17th!!!
welcome! added you. :)

x x

welcome, and welcome to B&b too!

updated. :)

And I was moved to 2/5/13 :) Not that my due date matters since even after having 4 children I have yet to have even one of them within 4 days of their due dates,lol.

updated. :) have they come early or late?

What the needle test. And stay beautiful that's terrible about your parents hopefully they come around soon:hugs:

You can do this with a necklace too, or you can use the traditional needle on a thread. There are a couple ways to do this but what I did was hold a necklace over the palm of my hand and it will begin to move on its own. If it moves back and forth that means boy, and a circle means girl.

The thing is that this test will count all of your past, present and future pregnancies. Therefore you can use this to determine how many kids you will have and what their sex will be. You simply just wait for the necklace to stop/slow down, then it will speed up again to reveal your next baby. I hope this makes sense the way I explained it :)

Sadly, it counts all pregnancy losses too :(

I have also heard of holding the needle over your belly, but I haven't tried that way.

Goodluck!
Wasnt right for me, showed this pregnancy to be girl boy twins, but scan last week showed one baby.

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Sorry scared mommy, I found the miscarriage section here really helpful, that's how I can across this whole site. Keep positive because you will that that baby xxx

x x

Hi :flower:

Welcome to the group! Sorry to hear about your losses :( Have you had any morning sickness or anything? x

I'm so truly sorry :hugs: x

So so sorry hun. your in my thoughts. x

so sorry hun:hugs:

10 weeks today and the sickness cameback last night as has the stretching pains in my tum ah well see bobble again next week and nasty blood tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->