February 2013 Love Bugs

I am not sure why but I am thinking team pink. But I did the baking soda test and it said boy.
I guess in a couple weeks time I will know if my intuition or if an old wives tale test was correct.

What's the baking powder test? I think I'm having a boy, just because this pregnancy is soo diff to my previous pregnancys

Put a table spoon of baking soda in a disposable cup and urine in another and then add it to the baking soda cup. If it fizzes they say boy and if it does not girl.

Hmmm, added urine to the baking soda no fizz. Later added baking soda to the urine-- because I couldn't remember which you said to add to which--and got a fizz. Needle on a string test said girl. Chinese chart has given me mixed results depending on the website I'm at, lol. Guess my 18-20 week scan is the only real way I'll have a good idea who's growing in there :haha:

The needle test tells me boy, chinese calendar tells me girl, haven't tried the baking soda test yet...... I will try that tomorrow when my husband is at work so he doesn't think I'm crazy :)
At least you know one of them is right! Hahaha!

I just had to post something....I'm a raspberry today !!:happydance:

Just love changing fruit lol!

I think they change every week at the beginning, Im a prune today :D

Me neither! I remember my mum constantly trying to get me to eat them with greek yoghurt :sick:

yay on all the fruit!

Although, on a not so nice note, I told my parents on Friday about our news and I don't think they could have reacted worse if they tried, and they're now not speaking to me :cry:
oh, i'm so sorry about that. hope they come around soon. :hugs:

What the needle test. And stay beautiful that's terrible about your parents hopefully they come around soon:hugs:

How do you get the fruit thing on your profilr

if you click on someone's it will bring you to the site. There you can personalize your own. Then you use the forum code it generates and copy it into your signature space in your user cp

How do you get the fruit thing on your profilr

Click on any of our tickers and it will take you to the web site.
Scroll down to create your own ticker it is right above the twitter
link. Click into the create your own ticker link there are 7 options
hit pregnancy put in all your info and hit generate ticker code.
Copy the first code and past it into your signature.

nausea has really hit me again today im living on tic tacs:haha: maybe cos i didnt sleep good last night i can hope anyway as i actualy feel like i am going to :haha:e sick this time

nausea has really hit me again today im living on tic tacs:haha: maybe cos i didnt sleep good last night i can hope anyway as i actualy feel like i am going to :haha:e sick this time

Hope you feel better soon! I am EXTREMELY tired today. I just fell in and out of sleep for the last 2 hours.

Only a couple more weeks and we will all be in our second trimester! :dance: I can't wait! :dance:
Hopefully then all the mommies to be with ms will feel a lot better.

What the needle test. And stay beautiful that's terrible about your parents hopefully they come around soon:hugs:

You can do this with a necklace too, or you can use the traditional needle on a thread. There are a couple ways to do this but what I did was hold a necklace over the palm of my hand and it will begin to move on its own. If it moves back and forth that means boy, and a circle means girl.

The thing is that this test will count all of your past, present and future pregnancies. Therefore you can use this to determine how many kids you will have and what their sex will be. You simply just wait for the necklace to stop/slow down, then it will speed up again to reveal your next baby. I hope this makes sense the way I explained it :)

Sadly, it counts all pregnancy losses too :(

I have also heard of holding the needle over your belly, but I haven't tried that way.

Goodluck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->