February 2013 Love Bugs

Woke up this morning with bad headache and keep having nose bleeds?! Anyone any ideas?

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo

I'm sorry hun. :(

Hiya ladies, haven't been on here for ages.....

How are things progressing with you all?..

Btw anyone suffering from headaches? Mines just don't seem to go away.....

I am getting hormonal headaches now - I did with my daughter too.

I use the koole and soothe strips and the 4head stuff. I am also trying to keep really really hydrated because I have noticed that on the days I am at work and I drink a lot of water they seems less intense, it is easy to forget how much extra blood we are making at the moment and how hydrated you need to stay.

I just don't recall them in last pregnancies!! I've been avoiding water as liquids make me sicky!! But not even paracetimol seems to work.. You may be right, it may be due to lack of water

the only thing that seems to helpmy headaches in an ice pack on the head:shrug:

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo

I'm so sorry hon. I pray you get pregnant quickly with a healthy baby.

:hugs: So sorry. :hugs:

I heard from my doctor this morning. They want a repeat u/s in 10 days. Waiting to get an appt from radiology. Told me if anything happens (bleeding with severe cramps etc) to go straight to ER. She wasn't saying much only that the preliminary report said that the radiologist is dating me at 8w 3 days. But it CANNOT be that way!! I know for a fact, we couldn't have implanted any earlier than the 26th of May and that's totally unlikely...more like May 28th or 30th is likely.

Anyway, she said that they still aren't calling it a "viable" pregnancy yet. No HB was seen and they are sure that they are measuring right. My doctor said I may have a "slow grower" or a very "small baby". Makes sense..my son was only 18 inches and he was full term at 39 weeks at my c section date.

So for now, it's still a waiting game....I am getting so frustrated...:(

I heard from my doctor this morning. They want a repeat u/s in 10 days. Waiting to get an appt from radiology. Told me if anything happens (bleeding with severe cramps etc) to go straight to ER. She wasn't saying much only that the preliminary report said that the radiologist is dating me at 8w 3 days. But it CANNOT be that way!! I know for a fact, we couldn't have implanted any earlier than the 26th of May and that's totally unlikely...more like May 28th or 30th is likely.

Anyway, she said that they still aren't calling it a "viable" pregnancy yet. No HB was seen and they are sure that they are measuring right. My doctor said I may have a "slow grower" or a very "small baby". Makes sense..my son was only 18 inches and he was full term at 39 weeks at my c section date.

:hugs: So sorry you are in limbo. :hugs:
I am sure that your next us will show that everything is
just fine.

:hugs: I really hope you get to see a lovely strong heartbeat at your scan :hugs:

So very sorry! I wish you all the luck trying again... that is great energy you have sweety keep it up and GL! :hugs:

feeling awful today can't seem to eat anything hubby just made me a hot dog as i have to take my tablets metformin but the min it hit my lips i heaved was the same with everything else today ive either not been able to eat it or brought it back up a few mins later:nope: im hungry:cry:

I just wanted to thank all of you for being so open and welcoming to me here. You all informed me, supported me, made me laugh, and made me feel better the last few weeks. Unfortunately I miscarried earlier this evening. My hubby and I agree we want to try again ASAP. Today was so hard, Im ready for some rest. Xoxo[/QUO

i am so sorry to hear this hun:cry:

So very sorry! I wish you all the luck trying again... that is great energy you have sweety keep it up and GL! :hugs:

Im so sorry to hear this hun xx:hugs:

:hugs: I really hope you get to see a lovely strong heartbeat at your scan :hugs:

oh hun ill keep everthing crossed for u. mayb its just another small baby. i was ment to b further but wen they scaned me they put me rite back to 6 wks but im on anti rejection meds from a previous transplant and also seizure meds and been told they can efect babys weight and baby has got a good chance of bein much smaller than average and also im high risk of very prem labour and lots of other things all because of my meds. as u can amagine im a bag of nervs. got my 12 week scan on 14th of feb and im really worried something will b wrong. i was due on 16th feb but now there saying im due on 23rd 24th i do have a long cycle tho and they did say that makes u less than wat u think u r. do u have long cycles. pregnancy is so scerey b so nice if we cud just all sit back and relax without the worrying:hugs:

Just called in tesco on the way home and bought findus crispy pancakes, I can't get them out of my head! Hopefully they will taste as nice as I think
That they are going to.......

Only 1week and 6 days until the start of the 2nd trimester. Hopefully this tiredness will vanish and take the nausea with it, although I don't hold out much hope.

How is everyone today?

Future hopes...my cycles are all over the place. One month could be 30 days another could be 32 or 28 days. I have mild PCOS and don't ovulate the same time every month.

I do know (sorry if TMI here) that we only had sex ONE time in May and that was our long weekend here (so 20th, 21st) and that even if I conceived on THAT day (which is impossible) I still wouldn't have implanted until at least the 28th at the earliest....but they won't listen.

Thanks for the support and encouragement! I appreciate it so much!!!

Just called in tesco on the way home and bought findus crispy pancakes, I can't get them out of my head! Hopefully they will taste as nice as I think
That they are going to.......

Only 1week and 6 days until the start of the 2nd trimester. Hopefully this tiredness will vanish and take the nausea with it, although I don't hold out much hope.

How is everyone today?

Ohh they've changed! There's hardly any mince in them now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back