February 2013 Love Bugs

im really nervouse about my scan tomorrow keep having dreams of it not being good :shrug: was trying to work out if it will be vaginalor abdo so checked her website and says up until 12 weeks its vaginal so im used to them have had so many the past 2 years:haha: dildo cam as i call it, just really hope everything is still ok with bobble and he/she has grown nice and strong since last time, think il have no finger nails left come 3.30 tomoz:haha: i really hope she lets us hear the heartbeat havent heard it yet and i pretended i could see it last time just so i never looked silly ben saw it i didnt:shrug: was too small

SO angry, rang my ultrasound department to try and see when my scan is booked for and my bloody Doctor hasn't faxed over anything so Im not even on the system!

SO angry, rang my ultrasound department to try and see when my scan is booked for and my bloody Doctor hasn't faxed over anything so Im not even on the system!

thats really bad thats the one thing im glad im not in uk for we get our scan dates etc the day we are at the doc id be making a complaint:growlmad:

Nightmare! That's so annoying. I've just been for my booking appt with the MW. They should be sending my scan date in the post. Hope it's soon! Tired of trying to hide my pregnancy, espesh now as I'm showing a bit. x

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend! Welcome to all the new members!!! :)

I am getting so anxious about my scan on Wednesday, I just hope all is well and that I can soon tell people. I am really ready to shout it out and let everyone know :)

Also I never really had any nausea but lately its starting to kick in which seems weird to me, but I suppose it had to happen at some point. At least I am not vomiting I guess. :)

I've got my first midwife appointment today, woo woo! Hopefully that means I should get my first scan appt soon, the wait is driving me around the bend. On the downside, I've woken up full of cold. My head and sinuses are killing. Can we take anything for colds?

Oh yes, I had a cold last week, I kept looking at what I could take but there is nothing I cold recommend unless you go to a doctor and get it specifically prescribed.. Let me know how you feel now! :hugs:

I'm due Feb 2nd!! Too excited!!!:happydance:

Oooo Congrats Biddles!! :D

anyone got any spare energy they can send me ive been seriously bad with the housework as been feeling yucky but mil is coming tomoz so i need to try get it at least some order and need to start packing boxes as we move in sept:dohh:

Oh please send some my way too! Any energy I had Ispent doing Yoga and I am done!!!!!

due the 9th feb second baby :)

Yaaaay Grats!

I am so surprised at how the UK deals with pregnant women, seriously, you have late U/S, late appointments, nothing is organsied and they really dont care unless you are bleeding out... its outrageous. I used to live in the UK thank God not anymore...

In Germany they are sooooo attentive. so far, they have agreed to help me through any worries I had..

I've got my first midwife appointment today, woo woo! Hopefully that means I should get my first scan appt soon, the wait is driving me around the bend. On the downside, I've woken up full of cold. My head and sinuses are killing. Can we take anything for colds?

The best thing that I have found for a cold - I dont like taking painkillers etc at all (even when not pregnant) is to drink hot water with honey and lemon. I had to make it for OH last week as he had a cold and he said that it worked for him too.

Oh yes, I had a cold last week, I kept looking at what I could take but there is nothing I cold recommend unless you go to a doctor and get it specifically prescribed.. Let me know how you feel now! :hugs:

I'm due Feb 2nd!! Too excited!!!:happydance:

Oooo Congrats Biddles!! :D

anyone got any spare energy they can send me ive been seriously bad with the housework as been feeling yucky but mil is coming tomoz so i need to try get it at least some order and need to start packing boxes as we move in sept:dohh:

Oh please send some my way too! Any energy I had Ispent doing Yoga and I am done!!!!!

due the 9th feb second baby :)

Yaaaay Grats!

I am so surprised at how the UK deals with pregnant women, seriously, you have late U/S, late appointments, nothing is organsied and they really dont care unless you are bleeding out... its outrageous. I used to live in the UK thank God not anymore...

In Germany they are sooooo attentive. so far, they have agreed to help me through any worries I had..

where abouts are you in germany?

UK isn't great but it isn't that bad. They're just so understaffed and pushed which sucks but I find that they do their best. It is frustrating that we end up chasing them to sort out scans and care but sometimes, once you're seen, it works out well. I've only just seen my MW and despite only just booking in at 11 weeks, she's sorted out my care and plan pretty much all the way through now :thumbup:

I am in Weinheim near Heidelberg! Kind of far from you it seems :(

UK isn't great but it isn't that bad. They're just so understaffed and pushed which sucks but I find that they do their best. It is frustrating that we end up chasing them to sort out scans and care but sometimes, once you're seen, it works out well. I've only just seen my MW and despite only just booking in at 11 weeks, she's sorted out my care and plan pretty much all the way through now :thumbup:

I guess it just depends on which area you are in too!

Have a doc appointment today. I hope I'll be able to set up my 12 week scan.

Somewhere in the last week the belly decided to REALLY come out. The down side to having baby number 4 lol I feel like Ill be a cow by the time this one is done.:dohh:

Attachments

• Baby number 4 just over 12 weeks.jpg
    Baby number 4 just over 12 weeks.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
Yes, my first baby, I miscarried at the end of April so it's been a tad stressful. Just had my 12 week scan on the 19th and all is well, so starting to relax a bit now. I can't stop looking at the scan picture! It just looks so cute already!

Yes, my first baby, I miscarried at the end of April so it's been a tad stressful. Just had my 12 week scan on the 19th and all is well, so starting to relax a bit now. I can't stop looking at the scan picture! It just looks so cute already!

I am so happy for you Biddles :D How exciting! :happydance:

This happened to me with my first pregnancy, and took me ages to get to the bottom of it. Hopefully now you'll get sorted ASAP. They don't always seem to appreciate how stressful and important that first scan is! Good luck x

I am in Weinheim near Heidelberg! Kind of far from you it seems :(

I guess it just depends on which area you are in too!

most the people on this forum in germany are really far away from essen:haha:

ive just tried to eat my dinner but have terrible indigestion so couldnt eat it in agony with it:nope:

Oooo wow never saw that! thanks!

Oh and I am so sorry you are feeling icky :( *hugs* from me all the way south :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->