February 2013 Love Bugs

Had my appt this morning 4 weeks after my scan. No scan today, since I wasn't having any problems. They did find the heartbeat pretty quickly, and I got to listen. It was about 170...was told that was good! Guess somebody's really in there! Wow! :haha:

Got a better idea what to expect going forward...Next appt is in 5 weeks, again just check-up and listening for heartbeat. Another 5 weeks will be my next scan, checking measurements, etc...

Oh, also gained about 4-5 pounds over last 4 weeks. I already knew that as my jeans don't fit anymore, but dr was pleased as I was a bit underweight.

Relieved it was a positive appt!

Just got back from the Doctors. He couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler So he did a ultra sound. Not a very good one but we saw the baby moving around. He still couldnt manage to pin point a heart beat, But like I said we saw s/he moving. I sure hope everything is ok in there
should get a better Ultra sound in a week or so

Had my appt this morning 4 weeks after my scan. No scan today, since I wasn't having any problems. They did find the heartbeat pretty quickly, and I got to listen. It was about 170...was told that was good! Guess somebody's really in there! Wow! :haha:

Got a better idea what to expect going forward...Next appt is in 5 weeks, again just check-up and listening for heartbeat. Another 5 weeks will be my next scan, checking measurements, etc...

Oh, also gained about 4-5 pounds over last 4 weeks. I already knew that as my jeans don't fit anymore, but dr was pleased as I was a bit underweight.

Relieved it was a positive appt!

I am so so so happy to hear this Kitty :happydance: What a lovely appointment! I wish they would have given you a scan, I would always want to see Beany! But great news though YAY

Kitty_love - great heart rate and yay on the weight gain. I'm trying to gain, but only up 1.5 lbs so far. Probably didn't help that I lost 2 lbs straight off the bat and had to gain it back. (I'm also underweight)

Hi ladies,

I went for my 12 week scan on Thursday and was put forward to 13 weeks.

So I am now January 26th but gonna stay on here and stalk if you don't mind? Got to know you all and love reading your stories xx

oorweeistyin - Might as well stay, you might go overdue and have a Feb baby anyway. :thumbup:
Honestly, I suspect I'll go early and end up with an end of Jan baby myself.

Thanks for the cold advice ladies! It's been improving over the day and I can't figure out if it's hayfever or a cold! The pollen count is soooo high at the mo.

Latest pregnancy symptom- feeling ridiculously full after eating a normal amount of food. I feel so stuffed right now there's not even any room for water. I'm defo not backed up so I'm guessing it's just hormones....

Good luck to all you ladies who have their scan this week :)

hello ladies, do you know when is the placenta suppose to take over because some say at 12 weeks and others say at 16 weeks :( i am still on progesterone suppositories till placenta takes over.

i want to buy a pregnancy journal and diary. can you suggest any?

My OB says it starts taking over at 9-10 weeks and actually FINISHES by 12 weeks. He said once you're in the 2nd tri you are definitely safe to come off the progesterone. My next appt and 1st tri screening is in 2.5 weeks (I will be 12 weeks exactly) and they said stay on it until then, and if all is well I can stop taking it.

As for a pregnancy journal, I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Pre...=1343076119&sr=8-3&keywords=pregnancy+journal. It's really cute and very detailed...asks some direct questions (fill-ins) but also has some open-ended type of questions where you write a letter to your baby, etc. I don't know if you're in the US or not though.

Just got home from my us and yay everything is perfect and my fs has now released me to my obgyn. :cloud9:
The lil peanut was moving around a lot kicking out his/her arms and feet.
Actually looked a lot like this :dance:

OLIVE!!!!!!:bunny:

I do feel like the only one here who's not going to get to hear a heartbeat until the 12 week scan.....if I can find a reasonably priced Doppler I might go that route. All I can do for now is assume there isn't a problem (well hope anyway).

you aren't - we haven't heard the HB, and waiting/hoping to hear it at our first appt, which is this Thursday... hang in there!! :hugs:

Can i join here?? due in Feb (not 100% on dates yet!) got my scan on Tuesday though. Not seen or heard my bean yet!

welcome!

I don't hear mine till my 12 week exam which is this Friday as well. I figure, there's really nothing I can do either way so I'm just relaxed cause there is no reason to worry.

what an excellent attitude to have!! :thumbup:

I'm due Feb 2nd!! Too excited!!!:happydance:

welcome!

due the 9th feb second baby :)

welcome!

Hi ladies,

I went for my 12 week scan on Thursday and was put forward to 13 weeks.

So I am now January 26th but gonna stay on here and stalk if you don't mind? Got to know you all and love reading your stories xx

that must have been nice news to move forward a bit! :)

Not the best scan pic but she could not print out the others for me tonight so they will mail me better ones. :happydance:

Attachments

• Baby Sears 10W 1D.png
    Baby Sears 10W 1D.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 20
Blue eyes 81- such a cute little pic! congrats!!

welcome to everyone else whose just found this thread!!

eeek scan day today please please please still be ok in there bobble! i had such a bad night sleep woke at 12, then 1 then 3 -6:dohh: so tired but had to get up to make myself look more ladylike wiast down havent managed to erm prune myself the last few weeks due to the bloat andmy legs are begining to look a bit wild:dohh:

Hey everyone! Sorry i have been AWOL, hope everyone is well x x x

Ugh got a nasty cold at the moment and ms has returned with vengence.

My get up and go has got up and gone :( At work its a nightmare as we have got some of the worst students ever and they are so much hard work at the moment and im really struggling not to snap at them and be 'bitch nurse'

Hey everyone, it's been awhille since I checked in, so nice to see the new members and that folks are doing well! Feeling extremely bloated today, UGH!!!! on the plus side though, I do enjoy the "pretend" baby bump I have from the bloat. Gives me an idea of what it'll look like for real so soon!

Take care all!

Hello everyone.

Is anyone else getting achey or twinge like pains in their abdomen area? I had one below my belly button last night too. I am also having some brownish discharge (sorry if TMI), which could just be the remainders of my subchorionic hemorrhage. I am trying not to stress and worry too much, but that's so hard to do!!! I have my scan tomorrow so I guess I will get reassurance then, today is going to be a LONG day.....

Can't wait for this SCH to stop causing me headaches and worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->