February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey Everyone,
Got to hear the heartbeat yesterday finally!!! Ive seen it just havent heard it.
Was 159BPM.
I havent been sick once.
showing only frontwards.
Any guesses on what im having?

Ugh got a nasty cold at the moment and ms has returned with vengence.

My get up and go has got up and gone :( At work its a nightmare as we have got some of the worst students ever and they are so much hard work at the moment and im really struggling not to snap at them and be 'bitch nurse'

I'm a nurse and i'm really struggling with the long days, do tired! And as per usual the ward is understaffed. Ugh.

So bloated today too x

I had my induction day at university today, loved it but finally sinking in how hard it is actually going to be :( are any other ladies planing on going back to studying/work not long after LO arrives?

Tomorrow is 2nd trimester!! WOW :) So excited going for my downs and genetic testing today. I'll get to see and "hear" the heartbeat and my little squishy today. It's a good day. Now if only this headache would go away

I'm planning on taking a 6-7 week maternity leave. Luckily I only work 3 nights a week so ill be home with LO more than at work.

I'm planning on taking a 6-7 week maternity leave. Luckily I only work 3 nights a week so ill be home with LO more than at work.

Not as short as me but shorter than usual. I spoke to the guidance person today and she said I will probably be able to take a month or so and work from home which will be great although I will have to make up a placement at some point.

I just hope nobody tries to make me feel bad about it :dohh:

Hi All,

Nice to catch up with some of the recent stories. I haven't visited this forum for a couple of weeks now....been sick with a flu and morning sickness is horrible! I have been taking diclectin but it makes me so drowsy that I am unable to do anything but sleep....need to get through a few more weeks of work.

I had an appt with my ob/gyne tomorrow but it got cancelled so now i have to wait another week and a half :(

Anyways, welcome to all the new members!

Amm, I've also been having some cramping and on and off spotting. I know it's too early to feel the baby move but I feel little bumps and twitches in my lower tummy all day!

Magrace, sounds like a boy! But you never know....

sparks ive just finished my 1st year at uni im doing biological science then planning on training to be an embryologist xx

hey ladies just home scan was amazing baby wasdoing sumersaults and hicuping:cloud9::haha: the pic isnt the best she took better but only gave us 2 and this is the clearst of them bot measureing 11 n 4 but my due date has stayed the same as we know i never ovulated :haha:

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 19
hey ladies just home scan was amazing baby wasdoing sumersaults and hicuping:cloud9::haha: the pic isnt the best she took better but only gave us 2 and this is the clearst of them bot measureing 11 n 4 but my due date has stayed the same as we know i never ovulated :haha:

:happydance: congrats :happydance:

I had my induction day at university today, loved it but finally sinking in how hard it is actually going to be :( are any other ladies planing on going back to studying/work not long after LO arrives?

I just got accepted into the ultrasound program in early May (after working since 2008 at taking all the prerequisite courses and general studies courses and having to maintain a 4.0-- A -- average. Second attempt to enter the program and I finally got in!!) Then a month later I end up pregnant unexpectedly. I will be going to school full time starting in September, baby due just after the beginning of the spring semester, then come late May I will need a sitter for my 3 month old for 32+ hours a week while I do (unpaid) clinicals plus classroom time (I am basically without a paycheck after maybe October/November 2012 until May 2014.)
I vowed not to wory about it until I was 12 weeks along. 12 weeks is fast approaching, and I'm already worried. As it stands we only have one job left on the horizon and I may be out of work even sooner than I expected. I had planned to work untill May 2013, but then got my :bfp: and that date became more like November of 2012. I have no idea what I'm going to do yet. Just praying on it for now :nope:

congrats! So glad your scan went well :happydance:

Had my scan today. Looks like everything is ok :) But the tech was rather rude. He was very short with answers. and a bit heavy handed with the wand on my belly. It hurt. The Ultra sound pics I got were only ones from the testing. nothing special. no 3D no nothing. when I asked for a guess ant gender. He siad "NO, we dont guess here and its too early to check"

how rude you can tell some one LOVEShis job lol im lucky im in a clinic esp for ppl with mc history so its a doc that does it and she and all the nurses are lovely! they had ran out of paper in the printer last time so they let my oh take a pic on his phone of the screen! if its moving tomoz i want him to record it!! lol and she always does an iternal one as she said its more comfy than pressing on a full bladder which i have to agree with x

Hi everyone. Seems like I'm miscarrying so I'll be leaving the group. It's hard but I'm still pretty new to this so I'll be okay. I hope you all have a H&H 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->