February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi everyone. Seems like I'm miscarrying so I'll be leaving the group. It's hard but I'm still pretty new to this so I'll be okay. I hope you all have a H&H 9 months.

I'm sorry hun. You are in my thoughts. Xoxo

just to update you ladies, I sent a PM to one of the moderators asking if this thread could be moved to the preg groups section...

been awake since half 5 ish wanting food so just gave into it and had cerial and then a hand full off crisps:haha: got a yucky headache over my eye so had to take paracetamol too:dohh:

6? I wish that's a lie in, I keep waking around 3.30am I usually non back off about 6 and am up at 7 :(
2nd pee is hard to get back to sleep after.

:blush:This may be tmi... but.... is anyone else getting itchy, dry nipples?

I'm not sleeping well at all at the mo. Wake up a couple of times during the night and find it difficult to get back to sleep. Then up at 6ish too. It's not so bad on my working days as I have to get up at 5:45 but when I'm not working it's so frustrating!

Ah well. Feeling much better today and yday. Hopefully I'm getting over the first trimester yuckiness and starting to feel more "normal".

Does anyone else look bigger but haven't gained weight? I've stayed the same weight since pre-pregnancy but my clothes are getting too tight, and I'm defo not that bloated. Isn't it too early to be showing?

xxx

Sorry for your loss, Crazae4u. That sucks. Take care of yourself x

My single piece of advice to you all is to mousturise like crazy, everywhere! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->