February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey ladies, sooo many posts, can't comment on all... But welcome new ladies, great news about scans and up coming appointments xx

My normal jeans on are on but currently undone! I feel huge! I'm 13 weeks and one day :)

Rota, what hospital do you work at? I'm based in Stevenage. I've not told my boss yet as she scares me! I'm only started my job in January so I'm worried about her reaction and am now scared she won't re new my contract- which ends in Jan. She had renewed everyone else's unless there off sick and go over that Bradford score- so don't where maternity will leave me? Also think I've missed out on enhanced may pay by about six weeks? Grrrr. Sorry for the rant!

Hope your all well xx
Im at bedford. Thankfully my contract is an open ended one, apparently this is my first official warning so no sickness for 3 months then all should be ok but this means that what ever ive got i have to go in so i could well be going to work sick (vomitting,diarrahoea or dizziness) and then sent home part way through the shift as this doesnt count as 'sickness'.The only reason i told my boss so early is that we have recently had a number of chicken pox patients, a couple of TB scares and we are such a heavy ward. But she hasnt done anything about it, its been my collegues who have said 'no i will work that end as Rota cant as she is pregnant' my boss doesnt seem to give a hoot. Im constructing a list of questions and things to discuss with occy health as someone has to be looking out for my health

Scan tomorrow, bit nervous but excited.

I weighed myself today and have gained 12 pounds in two months!!!! Aaaagh

Update - had scan today and baby looks amazing, was sleeping at first and then we woke baby up and was moving around all over the place. So lovely, we saw the brain, spinal cord, bladder, stomach and they took measurements of the neck.

Due date is 8th Feb now.

Attachments

• Scan 12 weeks pic 1-1.jpg
    Scan 12 weeks pic 1-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Scan 12 weeks pic 2-1.jpg
    Scan 12 weeks pic 2-1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3
Good luck with the scans ladies tomorrow and Thursday.

I weighed myself today and have gained 3kg which I'm not happy with. I am allready overweight si cant afford to gain too much. I gained too much with dd. I blame mine on not being alliwed to wxercise in first tri due to and area of bleeding and previous losses. Going to try and get some energy to start this week.

Feeling so tired today after bragging that I had no symptoms. Yawn

Yep Was same for my DD too. Am kind of sure I am having a girl despite my dream last nite where I was changing a boy's nappy and I saw his lil bits :))

The night I went into labour with DD, I dreamt I had a boy so it could mean the opposite :winkwink:

Thought you ladies might enjoy this list of old wives tales as much as I did. BTW on here it says if you dream of a boy then you're having a girl ;)

httpwww-babyandbump-compregnancy-second-trimester506423-big-list-all-old-wives-tales-baby-gender-html

Hi ladies! Haven't been here in a while, just wanted to say hello! Tomorrow is my first scan and I'm very excited, can't wait to see the lil nudger :)

Hope everyone's feeling better, my nausea keeps coming in random waves x

Hi everyone
Can I join please, due 14th of feb with my second. Were finding out the sex this time had a surprise with my little girl.
I'm really suffering at the minute I'm signed off work with hypermesis and feel so rough, I'm so desperate to get to the stage were I feel normal again which was about 20 weeks with my little girl :nope: seems so far away at the minute lol

Hi ladies have my scan tomorrow :) cant wait to see the babe!
Quite proud Ive only gained 3lbs in 3 months but doctor seems to be worried but I thought that that amount of weight was normal...I dont know I feel good and baby is good and my stomach is growing lol

good luck with all ure scans ladies, mines 2 weeks today still so nervous just want it out the way now and everything to b normol and ok. so afraid of being told something is wrong. read so meny horror stories ive really frightened myself. got midwife on wednesday and preying ill get to hear babys h/b ill b 10+4 then so hopefully ill get to hear it. wud really make me more confident about the 12 weeks sacn then. cant wait another 2 weeks feels so long away:wacko:

Aha, I was wondering where this thread got moved too. Finally found you all. My birthday is today and my scan is tomorrow too. I can't wait to see the baby again! I think I've managed to gain 2lbs. I hope the doctor doesn't say anything about me needing to have gained more by now. It's not from lack of eating. I can tell I'm entering 2nd tri because my face is finally starting to clear up! :happydance:
Good luck tomorrow with your scans magrace and ClaireJ23!

Got Scan today... :happydance:
Been MIA a bit recently, ms had gone for a bit and then came back with vengeance :sick:

https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w411/yellow1110/IMAG0250.jpg

Yay! Congrats, Yellow! I have my next scan on Thursday. Can't wait!

I've also been MIA and am a little behind on the thread. Congrats to all that have made it to the 12 week mark! Welcome to all the new ladies! And good luck to all of you having scans soon! Exciting!

Sorry for the TMI, but have been having bad gas lately. Embarrassing. :blush:

congrats, ure all so lucky having ure scans my 2 week wait is gonna seem endless roll on 13th aug and preying for good news. so flipping nervous:wacko:

Aww, future, that's my birthday. I should be having my 12 week scan that week too! It'd be a lovely birthday present!

Hi everyone,

This thread is so big!! I am behind...Glad to hear so many of us are doing well!

I am counting down the days until this tri is over! So nauseated and no appetite. Smells of food cooking make me so sick.

For those ladies who have had bleeding, I had a small tear behind my placenta and had bright red blood last week (10w3d)- scared me to death but I got a scan and everything was fine with jellybean! HR of 186 (hoping that means girl!) and got to see her move! I get to have yet another scan next week (yes!) to make sure everything has resolved. Bright red bleeding stopped within minutes of starting but I did have spotting of old blood for a few days - seems to have totally stopped now so hoping for resolution!

Aww, future, that's my birthday. I should be having my 12 week scan that week too! It'd be a lovely birthday present!

ooooh i shel remember to wish u a happy bday we go on holiday after my scan so i am preying it is good news and i get to c a little wrigler lol. i just wish i cud stop feeling so nervous. :dohh:

I had midwife on thurs and I've already gained 3 lb at 9 weeks not been eating more think its from lack of excersise can't ever be bothered to do anything recently. Got my scan date thru this morning it's 21st

i lost about 5 lbs during early pregnancy but have gained around 3lbs so almost back to the weight i was b4 i found out i was pregnant.:hugs:

Wowzers lots of scans Tomoz! Goodluck!
Loads od posts, don't want people to think I'm ignoring you all... Just hard to keep up, lol.
Sara, I feel this pregnancy Is different, so that's why I'm thinking it could be a boy? My last two pregnancies were very similar, except I felt in one that I did for the other. Just have to see :)

rota, I'm sure your be fine? We are told not to phone in sick for six months of your Bradford score is high!
Are you a nurse?
I'm a children's community support worker... I look after children who have tracheostomy's... I work three nights a week, although I'm doing four this week for extra money. I've just started my night shift and the child has MRSA, so I'm about to google what that may mean for a pregnant lady! My fault, I must pluck up the courage to telly boss this week!!

Anyone got heartburn yet, mines just started up.
Oh and I'm still constipated, think I'd like runny stools, ha ha.
Xx

I'm constipated too, been getting really bad belly ache from it, also on and off nausea and constantly tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->