February 2013 Love Bugs

me and oh have decided to say team yellow but i might get scanner to write it on a piece of paper and we can seal it in an envelope and sign the seal so we know if its been looked at lol then store it some where in the nursery and then if we then decide we want to know later on we can both look at it x what do you tthink?

Sounds like a plan Bumpy. I am undecided if I want to find out or not. At the moment I am team yellow.

Hey ladies, sooo many posts, can't comment on all... But welcome new ladies, great news about scans and up coming appointments xx

My normal jeans on are on but currently undone! I feel huge! I'm 13 weeks and one day :)

Rota, what hospital do you work at? I'm based in Stevenage. I've not told my boss yet as she scares me! I'm only started my job in January so I'm worried about her reaction and am now scared she won't re new my contract- which ends in Jan. She had renewed everyone else's unless there off sick and go over that Bradford score- so don't where maternity will leave me? Also think I've missed out on enhanced may pay by about six weeks? Grrrr. Sorry for the rant!

Hope your all well xx

me and oh have decided to say team yellow but i might get scanner to write it on a piece of paper and we can seal it in an envelope and sign the seal so we know if its been looked at lol then store it some where in the nursery and then if we then decide we want to know later on we can both look at it x what do you tthink?

We are team yellow. :)

added a :yellow: for you two ladies. :)

We were Team Yellow last time but finding out this time - can't wait!!

same here!! :happydance:

You haven't got long to wait Fides :thumbup: We find out in 5 weeks and 4 days!!

I am Goin to try my hardest to stay team Yellow. Found out with DD so would like a suprise! Just gotta be strong!

Really wanted to know with DD but she had her legs crossed. Was initially going to find out as OH wanted too but I want to stay team yellow for that surprise. I love guessing though.

I found out with my first... Girl and my second we had a surprise which was lovely.... Girl. But this one I think we will find out. It's defo our last baby and as much as we want a healthy baby I know my husband would love a boy. Although I think he just thinks we are going to have a girl like before? I personally don't mind, love another girl! I'm just so so worried the baby won't be healthy? I feel so blessed to have to have to healthy children, will I get another healthy child. Silly to worry...

I could potentially find out the sex in three weeks if I got a private scan, eeeek
X

Anyone else stressing about pregnancy cravings and weight gain? I'm having strong cravings for junk food (crisps and cookies) this weekend, and because I'm feeling ill and sorry for myself I've been giving into them. But now I just feel like a disgusting lump of fat. Doesn't help that at mo I look fat rather than pregnant. Ugh.

yes put on 5 lbs in 2 weeks from my constant need to eat. Just over 11 weeks along and put on about 6 or 7 lbs. Feeling like a pig :nope:

In the last two days been eating alot, I think the baby is growing quickly and taking my energy. Cant stop eating :))))

I found out with my first... Girl and my second we had a surprise which was lovely.... Girl. But this one I think we will find out. It's defo our last baby and as much as we want a healthy baby I know my husband would love a boy. Although I think he just thinks we are going to have a girl like before? I personally don't mind, love another girl! I'm just so so worried the baby won't be healthy? I feel so blessed to have to have to healthy children, will I get another healthy child. Silly to worry...

I could potentially find out the sex in three weeks if I got a private scan, eeeek
X

Hi Jembug: Have u been having different or same preg symptomes with your pregnancies? I have kind of similar symp with my last one. Like to know if I am having a girl again.

You haven't got long to wait Fides :thumbup: We find out in 5 weeks and 4 days!!

ha ha, ours is only a 16 week scan, and from what i hear, if they see boy bits, it's a boy, but if they call girl, the boy bits may just not have descended yet, so you have to check again around 20 weeks. So, we may also end up waiting quite a while too. :)

Really wanted to know with DD but she had her legs crossed. Was initially going to find out as OH wanted too but I want to stay team yellow for that surprise. I love guessing though.

oh no! that would be frustrating! i wonder how often that happens - baby not cooperating for the peak. :haha:

In the last two days been eating alot, I think the baby is growing quickly and taking my energy. Cant stop eating :))))

Sara me too! I feel like such a fat pig and we haven't told anyone and I can just see people are like oh she's letting her self go. :wacko:
Im 10 weeks too:thumbup:

Yes same here people say I am much bigger than few weeks ago. Noone knows too

Yeah I hope its bloat but I think its from all the junk Ive been eating.

I think first 4 months or maybe 3 months is like this then it will settle down for awhile then start gaining weigh again last trimester

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->