February 2013 Love Bugs

Last time I only gained 25lbs (Im very petite). I think I'll be around 35 this time if this hunger keeps up.

Yes Me 2 I gained around 12kg that was 13 years ago, now I was bigger b4 getting preg

I've literally spent all weekend stuffing my face! I'm hoping that the baby is having one massive growth spurt. I annihilated a tub of ben and jerry's last night. I now realise that I cannot be trusted around ice-cream or cookies, so have banned them from the house starting today!

Still waiting for my scan date...!

gflady: lol I like sweet stuff too specially now, I just noticed I only buy apricot slices, bananas, cakes, raisins .... I wonder what we will have, boy or girl. This craving must mean something

gflady: lol I like sweet stuff too specially now, I just noticed I only buy apricot slices, bananas, cakes, raisins .... I wonder what we will have, boy or girl. This craving must mean something

They say that sweet cravings means you're having a girl... We're not going to find out the sex but I've got a hunch we're having a girl :) Loving bananas at mo!

Sweet is meant to mean girl. I craved cakes with DD.

As of today, i'm starting some exercise - nothing strenuous but some swimming and walking just to get my fitness up (and hopefully keep those lbs down!)

Have put on a couple of lbs already but with DD I put on about 40lbs!!!! (nearly 3 stone) which was ridiculous as I wasn't small to start. Determined not to get like that again!!

Yep Was same for my DD too. Am kind of sure I am having a girl despite my dream last nite where I was changing a boy's nappy and I saw his lil bits :))

A friend of mine was craving at 4 months plus for sour stuff and she has a lil girl now

I had cravings for sweet stuff with my boy, anything savoury was with my girly x x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance: made it to 12 weeks not bad for sumone who last year was told our only chance was ivf:happydance::happydance::happydance: celebrated by having 5 vials of blood taken out my arm by an evil nurse lady at my rheumologist:dohh:

Good morning everyone,

I have just ordered my pushchair/carrycot, Im so excited - we went for the iCandy peach jogger in black. I am so excited! I know that it is early to order things like that but there is a waiting time of 3-4 months for them in Northern Ireland so it should be here in good time. Plus the shop can keep it for us until we need it.

We are staying team yellow as far as we know, Fides can you please update this for me.

I cant believe that all of my symptoms have vanished, apart from my work trousers feeling a bit on the tight side I dont feel pregnant at all anymore - I was 13 weeks yesterday so I guess this is just one of the joys of the 2nd Trimester.

Yep Was same for my DD too. Am kind of sure I am having a girl despite my dream last nite where I was changing a boy's nappy and I saw his lil bits :))

The night I went into labour with DD, I dreamt I had a boy so it could mean the opposite :winkwink:

I've just got my first scan date! It's this thursday at 2:30. I'm a bag of nerves already! Hope everything's ok and my dates are roughly accurate x

Anyone else experiencing loose stools? (sorry TMI) I was constipated at first but since I stopped the folic acid, it has been loose stool all the time.

Also, I am trying to set up an early scan today - keep you fingers crossed for me!

Anyone else experiencing loose stools? (sorry TMI) I was constipated at first but since I stopped the folic acid, it has been loose stool all the time.

Also, I am trying to set up an early scan today - keep you fingers crossed for me!

I keep going back and forth. Constipated for days to loose. I look forward to the loose days. :haha:

Good luck with the scan!!!

Good luck to the ladies with scans this week! Another week and a half for me.

Congrats to those who have made it to 12 weeks...yay!

Hi ladies, I have my scan tomorrow. So nervous plus excited. Just hoping everything is ok and baby is moving around happily. Good luck to everyone else with their scans.

x

Ughh, I think I have another UTI. Called the Dr and I have an appointment at 1:30 to be checked for one. I get them so easily and I hate it! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->