February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi everyone
Can I join please, due 14th of feb with my second. Were finding out the sex this time had a surprise with my little girl.
I'm really suffering at the minute I'm signed off work with hypermesis and feel so rough, I'm so desperate to get to the stage were I feel normal again which was about 20 weeks with my little girl :nope: seems so far away at the minute lol

welcome!! added to first page. :)

I have an appointment tomorrow too!

Fides, my official due date is now 02/11. If possible could you change it please? :)

Nearly done. Need to be cleaned up and the birds painted in :)

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
  • tree1.jpg
    tree1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
Wow, that's really early to feel baby! I wish I could. All I feel in my abdomen is bowel pain!! :(

I went for my scan and baby had caught up and measured 9+4 but dr couldn't find a heart beat :( Ahe recons it's happened within last day or so Im still nauseous so I just don't get it! :(

I went for my scan and baby had caught up and measured 9+4 but dr couldn't find a heart beat :( Ahe recons it's happened within last day or so Im still nauseous so I just don't get it! :(

oh hun :(I'm so so sorry :hugs:

I'm sorry hun. Your are in my thoughts.

I can feel movements in my stomach and I love it

Was just about to ask if any one was feeling movements yet! I'm sure I felt baby move last night. Felt exactly the same as it did with my daughter, didn't feel anything till about 16 weeks with her though, and I'm only 10 weeks now! Had a few people tell me they felt it really early with their second pg though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->