February 2013 Love Bugs

Congrats Seity on the scan! Love the wave :)

Had my 12 week appointment today and heard a HB. I seriously started to tear up with joy! I officially announced it to friends today! :)

Had my 12 week appointment today and heard a HB. I seriously started to tear up with joy! I officially announced it to friends today! :)

YAY! beautiful feeling isn't it? :)

That's wonderful news!!! :happydance:

Love the scan "with the wave", I have one like that from when preggers with my son.

I can feel movements in my stomach and I love it

Was just about to ask if any one was feeling movements yet! I'm sure I felt baby move last night. Felt exactly the same as it did with my daughter, didn't feel anything till about 16 weeks with her though, and I'm only 10 weeks now! Had a few people tell me they felt it really early with their second pg though!

Yes movements pulsations and feelings like a fish is swimming I have been feeling them once a day for long time now. It s amazing this is my second preg. The actual kick was felt at 20 w with my first

:cloud9: Had 12 week scan yesterday. Due date now 8th Feb. Adorable.

Attachments

• Scan 12 weeks pic 1-1.jpg
    Scan 12 weeks pic 1-1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Scan 12 weeks pic 2-1.jpg
    Scan 12 weeks pic 2-1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
Congrats all on ure scans there all so cute. Got my midwife app today at 1.30 gonna ask her if she cud listen for a h/b im hoping she says yes and preying she finds it. Really wanna stop all this worrying now and i wanna look forward to my scan on 13th instead of dreading it. If i hear that h/b it will really reasure me. So frightened im gonna b told something awfull at that scan. :nope:

Got OB appt today and scan tomorrow. Still cant find HB on doppler but hoping its cause i have a retroverted uterus. Im still sick and got sore boobs.... really hope all is ok in there.

Good luck with ure scan tommorow hun. My pregnancy is high risk so i cant stop worrying its driving me nuts lol. X

Hi girls! Had my scan yesterday and baby is healthy and happy. :thumbup:
however there was a small area of bleeding.

My new due date is the 5th february!:happydance:

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 9
I dont know why but I am starting to panic - ALL of my symptoms have gone, but I dont know if it is because I am over the 13 week mark. I dont have another hospital appointment for 2 weeks and even then I dont know what they do at the 16 week appointment in Northern Ireland.

The only thing that I can safely say is that my trousers are not fitting me very well anymore, they are all getting too snug and then yesterday 2 of the 3 buttons on my suit trousers for work just kindof popped off!

Sorry for complaining :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->