February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey best step mum! I think that's pretty normal for the symptoms to fade now. Also here in the uk they listen to babys heartbeat at 16 weeks so I'm thinking it'll be similar for you. Not too long now! x

Hey best step mum! I think that's pretty normal for the symptoms to fade now. Also here in the uk they listen to babys heartbeat at 16 weeks so I'm thinking it'll be similar for you. Not too long now! x

Thank you, I think that because everything has been so smooth sailing up to now, (even getting pregnant happened in the 1st month of trying) I am just expecting something to go wrong. Only 2 weeks to go until my appointment so I will keep my fingers crossed.

OH has started stroking my belly in the mornings, I think that it has finally hit him that there is something in there.

My first was the same! Everything text book but I went overdue. Enjoy it, nothing nicer than a smooth pregnancy. At my scan yesterday I hubby was very cute and he kept grinning from one ear to the other. It's cute when they finally catch on! With my daughter I had bleeding in early pregnancy and she is fine and now this baby I've got a small area of bleeding again but I'm positive! Baby is so happy in there. You've got to enjoy your pregnancy it goes so fast and before you know it you're holding your screaming bundle of joy! Good luck x:flower:

Off to my midwife soon ladys ive got everyting crossed i get to hear hb then i can finaly start looking forward to my scan in 13 days time i hope baby is ok in there:hugs:

Goodluck future, my midwife would not listen to mine at this stage, so hope your is different!
Best step mum, I'm 14 weeks on saturday and my boobs are no longer sore but my waist is thicker and I've got heart burn. I dont feel pregnant either! Keep positive.
My next appointment is 16 weeks, with the midwife xx

Off to my midwife soon ladys ive got everyting crossed i get to hear hb then i can finaly start looking forward to my scan in 13 days time i hope baby is ok in there:hugs:

good luck future hopes...ask them to listen even if they don't usually listen this early!!:hugs:

I dont know why but I am starting to panic - ALL of my symptoms have gone, but I dont know if it is because I am over the 13 week mark. I dont have another hospital appointment for 2 weeks and even then I dont know what they do at the 16 week appointment in Northern Ireland.

The only thing that I can safely say is that my trousers are not fitting me very well anymore, they are all getting too snug and then yesterday 2 of the 3 buttons on my suit trousers for work just kindof popped off!

Sorry for complaining :-(

my sympyoms always improved significantly after 13 weeks (except with my first with which I was horrendously sick throughout). My other 4 I remember feeling pretty awesome and...normal...for my second trimester.Hang in there, you're supposed to feel good right about now :)

So I had a bit of a scare last night. I was cramping and having lower back pain for about an hour last night but was not spotting or bleeding. I feel fine now so I guess I should chalk it up to growing pains. Anyone else have cramping at 11 weeks?

Im really crampy Blue eyes, my mw said its ok as long as no bleeding. Doesnt stop me worrying though!

i seem to of hit 12 weeks and the nausea has hit harder every smell or even talk of food makes me feel sick:sick::sick::sick:

Well im back ladies my midwife said she dont like listening to h/b b4 12weeks but i asked her if she cud because im really anxious so she said she wud. Sadly h/b was not found:nope: she said the babys prob hiding but im really really worried now and am dreading my 12 week scan. All she did say after is i have a very nice bump and said i shudent worry because i look pregnant and still getting sick and sore bbs etc. Still cant help worrying tho and my scan still feels forever away:nope:

Well im back ladies my midwife said she dont like listening to h/b b4 12weeks but i asked her if she cud because im really anxious so she said she wud. Sadly h/b was not found:nope: she said the babys prob hiding but im really really worried now and am dreading my 12 week scan. All she did say after is i have a very nice bump and said i shudent worry because i look pregnant and still getting sick and sore bbs etc. Still cant help worrying tho and my scan still feels forever away:nope:

I am sure your little one is just playing a game of hide and seek with you.
When is your next apt?

i still havent heard hb hun i bet you anything tho at your scan you will see that tiny little heartbeat flikering away:hugs:

Oh i really do hope so my next app is my scan on 13th aug ill b 12+2 im just really disapointed people on here hav heard there babys on home doplers at 8 weeks so i really thought as im almost 11weeks i wud of heard it. im so worried something has happened aand at my scan ill get bad news. Im just preying that because im still getting sick and stuff that means all is fine. Just seems so long to wait i know its only 13 days but wen ure eorried it just seems like ages. :cry:

That is precisely the reason they don't listen too early, because it's often too hard to find. I really wouldn't worry if I were you. You'll see it thrumming away at your scan. :)

Don't worry future. It's really common not to hear it that early. I'm with your midwife. Nice bump, plenty of symptoms. Just try and trust your body that it's doing what it needs to do. Those babies are really good at hiding and have plenty of room to do it in.

Has anyone else actualy lost weight instead of put on? i weighed myself today and have gone from 76.6 kg to 73.6 today:shrug: worrying a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->