February 2013 Love Bugs

I lost 13lbs due to hyperemesis! Hopefully slowly putting it back on again now. :)

I feel like I have broke even. I weighed 2lb less than normal at 8wks - since then food aversions and nausea have been so bad its been hard to eat, so I probably haven't gained that much even though my belly is bigger.

We took our pregnancy announcement photos last night! I can't wait to see the sneak peek on Friday!

I weigh the same as I did before I was pregnant. I'm sure we will gain soon enough.

So I had to go to the doctor again this morning because last night I had a gush of brown blood (sorry if TMI). This is the third time I have had this and always seems to happen exactly at every 2 weeks. It since stopped and my scan today showed a nice heart beat and jumping baby. :)

The doctor could not find any cause for the bleeding, did not see any clots. She also said it is kind of hard to tell at this point where the placenta is located exactly because its still forming. It didn't look like it was forming over my cervix but who knows.

Has anyone ever had or heard of unexplained bleeding in pregnancy? At least every time its happened has been brownish blood which is suppose to be old but it is still frightening.

Yes I had heavy bright red bleeding with my daughter. Once at 4, 7 & 8 weeks. They saw the area of bleeding on the scans but don't know any cause. This time they saw an area of bleeding again at my scan yesterday.... I don't know I guess some of us are just weird x :wacko:

Thank u all so much well i been feeling sick on and off all day onlt food stops it for a little while but comes back again and my bbs hurt undernieth alot. Bit confused cuz im 10+4 but my midwife said she cud just feel top of utrus and has put me down at 11+ ?

Whisper if hope. I lost weight at the start of my preganany lost abour 5lbs but im back up to my normol weight now havent gone any heavier yet. Mind u with my son i only put on a a stone but he was still a good weight 7lb 11 so dont think weight matters as long eating as well as u can. Its normol to lose weight hun x:hugs:

Thank u all so much well i been feeling sick on and off all day onlt food stops it for a little while but comes back again and my bbs hurt undernieth alot. Bit confused cuz im 10+4 but my midwife said she cud just feel top of utrus and has put me down at 11+ ?

Whisper if hope. I lost weight at the start of my preganany lost abour 5lbs but im back up to my normol weight now havent gone any heavier yet. Mind u with my son i only put on a a stone but he was still a good weight 7lb 11 so dont think weight matters as long eating as well as u can. Its normol to lose weight hun x:hugs:

If the midwife could feel the top of your uterus and put you down as 11 weeks then little one must be growing in there :) that would be my guess. In one of my previous pregnancies I had them listen earlier and they couldn't find the h/b yet, and in another they didn't find it at 12 weeks either. Both of those babies are into their teenaged years now. I hope your 13 days fly by!

awwwwww hunny i can not believe u have children that old u look great and still young. wow thats really put my mind at rest thank u so very much. :hugs:

so i thought id share todays bump with u c wat u think im thinking im a few more days further than i think midwife has me down as 11+ insted of 10+4 i hope i am a little further. so heres the bump 10+weeks 001.jpgwat do u ladys think:wacko:

excuse the stripy pants lol:blush:

lol NOBODY but hubby will see me like that my bellyand thighs are coverd in stetchys and really self consiose about them as havent even had kids yet:shrug: think its from gaining so much weight blah lol you look mahoosive so id say you have a sticky bean in there you have grown since the last pic

Helllo ladies, I am finally back in the world of internet lol.

How are you all. I had a scan last monday and my EDD has changed to 14th feb again lol. All was good although fainted in my blood test hehe.

Hope your all wellxx

this is my 12 weeks 1 day bump taken yesterday at mils i look a mess, ran out of contact lenses and my hair was not being good

Attachments

• Photo0150.jpg
    Photo0150.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 11
welcome back midnight and congrtas on ure scan.

whisper wat u on about womon u look gawjus and thats a lush bump. im covered in vains there everywhere lol. legs tummy boobs i look like a road map lol. i think i shud show u all my liver transplant scar ure no then why i alsway have a top covering, some ladies were putting they like to c bear bumps but my scar is huge. ill go take a piccy and upload it c wat u all think. my midwife was fasanated by it lol. hold on back in a mo hehehe. i can trust all u ladies :hugs:

welcome back midnight and congrtas on ure scan.

whisper wat u on about womon u look gawjus and thats a lush bump. im covered in vains there everywhere lol. legs tummy boobs i look like a road map lol. i think i shud show u all my liver transplant scar ure no then why i alsway have a top covering, some ladies were putting they like to c bear bumps but my scar is huge. ill go take a piccy and upload it c wat u all think. my midwife was fasanated by it lol. hold on back in a mo hehehe. i can trust all u ladies :hugs:

lol thanks but don't feel it atm:haha: boobs are coverd in big blue veins and belly hips and thighs stetchmarks hate it :haha:

heres my bump, 13 weeks... and heres my baby! 13 weeks and 2 days! first thing i said when i saw babe was look at those lips!!!! (baby is half jamaican)

Attachments

• 531207_10151051930088291_1551254784_n.jpg
    531207_10151051930088291_1551254784_n.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
  • baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 11
heres my bump, 13 weeks... and heres my baby! 13 weeks and 2 days! first thing i said when i saw babe was look at those lips!!!! (baby is half jamaican)

so cute ! :cloud9: im quite jealouse that everyone is getting better pics then me lol but bobble wouldnt co-operate with the wand:haha:

so cute ! :cloud9: im quite jealouse that everyone is getting better pics then me lol but bobble wouldnt co-operate with the wand:haha:

aww babe was kinda being that way yesterday at the scan... she said it was posing for a bit then she was trying to get a face shot so she jiggled my belly a bit and baby turned its back.. it was done being looked at lol:haha:

aww babe was kinda being that way yesterday at the scan... she said it was posing for a bit then she was trying to get a face shot so she jiggled my belly a bit and baby turned its back.. it was done being looked at lol:haha:

lol she had me cough but wasnt strong enough to make a differance was being awkward like daddy:haha: and she kept presssing my belly when she knew i was desperate fora pee:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->