February 2013 Love Bugs

heres my bump, 13 weeks... and heres my baby! 13 weeks and 2 days! first thing i said when i saw babe was look at those lips!!!! (baby is half jamaican)

so cute ! :cloud9: im quite jealouse that everyone is getting better pics then me lol but bobble wouldnt co-operate with the wand:haha:

aww babe was kinda being that way yesterday at the scan... she said it was posing for a bit then she was trying to get a face shot so she jiggled my belly a bit and baby turned its back.. it was done being looked at lol:haha:

lol she had me cough but wasnt strong enough to make a differance was being awkward like daddy:haha: and she kept presssing my belly when she knew i was desperate fora pee:haha:

lol mine made me empty my bladder completely to get baby to actually coopperate.

rite back taken a piccy feeling really brave showing u all i comp hate it but i look at it as it saved my life:thumbup:
liver scar 001.jpgas u can c it goes rite acros my body and up to my bra in the middle. id love to wear a bikini on holiday but know ill get funny looks. es with a bump to. so ive stayed safe and brought a tankini so it hides the scar.:thumbup:

rite back taken a piccy feeling really brave showing u all i comp hate it but i look at it as it saved my life:thumbup:
View attachment 451563as u can c it goes rite acros my body and up to my bra in the middle. id love to wear a bikini on holiday but know ill get funny looks. es with a bump to. so ive stayed safe and brought a tankini so it hides the scar.:thumbup:

Bless you for sharing your pic hun. It doesn't look bad at all and your bump is v cute! :hugs:

thank u hun is it really not bad i hate it. my friends tell me i shud tell people i was bit by a shark lol:haha:

Thanks fides :flower:

Future your bump is gorgeous I'd also think you're a bit further. And the way you look at your scars is great. These are your battle scars! Hope you're well x
:thumbup: rather cool x

O and my mw couldn't find the heartbeat at 11 weeks with my daughter either. Got myself into a right fiddle stressing that I paid £100 for a private scan the next day where the sonographer was just awful. So I'd say it's pretty normal x

Love the baby bump pics ladies!!!!

Future, dont think anyone is going to be buying your story of being constipated much longer!!!:haha: Love the "shark bite" scar. ;) Sounds like you have fun friends.

lol i know hun my friends know its just the parents that dont know. i wanted to have my scans first and then tell them. i did want to wait till after the 20 week one but dont think i can now lol.
thing is im scered to tell them because there gonna go nuts and will not b happy one bit, ive already had the lecture a few months ago about how they wud b discusted if i got pregnant again es after wat happened last year with the transplant. i just wanna keep it from them as a long as poss its not gonna b good wen i tell them, im really not looking forward to that.:nope::hugs:

awwww thank u sweety bless ya. USA is doin so well in the olympics im british but want the usa or britain to win.:hugs:

heres my bump, 13 weeks... and heres my baby! 13 weeks and 2 days! first thing i said when i saw babe was look at those lips!!!! (baby is half jamaican)

so cute ! :cloud9: im quite jealouse that everyone is getting better pics then me lol but bobble wouldnt co-operate with the wand:haha:

My bump was very camera shy. So difficult for them to do nt measurements. Just happy it was there and wriggling away.

I don't have a bump. I just look fat!!! Like I have been binging.

My baby was waving at the camera but I was very nervous at the scan I didnt enjoy it so much x

Well, color me jealous of all you ladies and your awesome bump pics!!! I am in love with the bumps...Like Lindylou...I just look fat still. Cannot wait to get a bump!

And I haven't lost any weight but I haven't gained an ounce either... :S

I can feel movements in my stomach and I love it

Was just about to ask if any one was feeling movements yet! I'm sure I felt baby move last night. Felt exactly the same as it did with my daughter, didn't feel anything till about 16 weeks with her though, and I'm only 10 weeks now! Had a few people tell me they felt it really early with their second pg though!

Yes movements pulsations and feelings like a fish is swimming I have been feeling them once a day for long time now. It s amazing this is my second preg. The actual kick was felt at 20 w with my first

Yay I felt it again the following evening whilst laying in bd watching a DVD again, must be some thing to do with being relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->