February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey everyone, I have been away for a couple of weeks, as I have had terrible dhiarrea, the followed by 5 days of a constant headachew.. :s then to top it off followed by a terrible bout of Flu :'(

It has been a horrible couple of weeks, but I am back now and feeling much better, have a scan on Monday at 1pm our time, so YAY.. I hope it goes well! I feel sick so I heard the sicker we are the healthier our beans are hehe

Missed you all :hugs:

oh hunny u poor thing being so ill, gosh my heart goes out to u:hugs:
well welcome back i hope u r feeling much better now. i to have my scan monday im very nervous tho:wacko:

Rota - that's terrible!! You should have had a risk assessment done (and certainly should now) - that'll definately tell you no pushing heavy beds round. Glad you're ok after the scare tho :hugs:

Farida - you poor thing too!! Hope you feel much better soon :hugs:

I swear I felt weird feelings in my belly earlier? Anyone know average stage to feel flutters with baby number 3 (well I have been pregnant 5 times) x

I felt my 2nd at 14 weeks.

I'm feeling movement already am 10+ weeks. No other people who have felt there 2 nd between 10 and 12 weeks. This is my 3rd pregnany only have 1 child though as first pregnany ended at 14 weeks. Dent feel anything with that one and first felt my daughter at 16 weeks

ive not felt nothing and this is my 4th mind u with my 3rd my placenta was at the front and i didnt feel him till 18 weeks. id love to feel something now wud b so reasuring. :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are ok! I even refused to do my health & safety training because it involved lifting etc....just not worth it

I'm officially in my second trimester! So happy! :happydance:

I have these awful pains down my thigh and in my hip and pelvis, spd! Already! Also the veins on my right leg are bulging when I stand and walk lots.... Urghhhh not pretty! x

Hope all you ladies are ok! I even refused to do my health & safety training because it involved lifting etc....just not worth it

I'm officially in my second trimester! So happy! :happydance:

I have these awful pains down my thigh and in my hip and pelvis, spd! Already! Also the veins on my right leg are bulging when I stand and walk lots.... Urghhhh not pretty! x

poor u hun i had spd in my last pregnancy was on crutches was fliping awfull i hope its not to bad for u. congrats on getting to 2nd tri sooooo can not wait to get there:hugs:

I have my 1st scan on thurs! :) yay! Finally! excited! :)
Only prob is fella might not make it cos his boss won't giv him the day off :( so he has to do a 1hr drive in 50mins and HAS 2 finish on time which rarely happens! Sooo hoping if I explain 2 the receptionist , she might let a few go in b4 me :) x

:cry:The bleeding has gotten heavier and there is now some dark clots, if i had stood up for myself and Bump and said no to the heavy moving i may not be having this to worry about. Ive got my 12week scan next tuesday, i will never forgive myself if something has happened.:cry:

I would see if they can look sooner. Take it easy. Relax, feet up. I hope all is ok!

Wow future we're so similar!! I'm going on holiday on the 15th so just a couple of days after.

I truly hope is good news for both of us. I'm terrified because of the Doppler as I've heard the hb very clearly when I was nearly 10weeks but now I'm finding harder to locate & it's always so low I can barely hear it with the volume to the maximum. :wacko:

I have a doppler and most of the time the h/b is so fainteven at 12 + 5, but I think it's because babe is turned away from me. The fact that I hear the h/b and that it is fast is all I care about. It's there :)

:cry:The bleeding has gotten heavier and there is now some dark clots, if i had stood up for myself and Bump and said no to the heavy moving i may not be having this to worry about. Ive got my 12week scan next tuesday, i will never forgive myself if something has happened.:cry:

Will be praying for you Rota :hugs:

Told my Dad (FINALLY) about the pregnancy. He wanted me to help my brother stain a deck Thursday with a stain that can cause birth defects and I had to tell him why I couldn't do it. To his credit he remained completely quiet after I told him (was kind of eery) so there was no negative B!+ching or anything. Brother tried to help defuse the bomb by saying he and my dad could do the job and it would be better that way anyway due to issues with moving ladders. Dad was fine afterward. I know I'll have to hear it eventually, just glad it wasn't today. Poor bro will have to listen to my dad rant when he's alone with him tomorrow, I'm sure!

Wow future we're so similar!! I'm going on holiday on the 15th so just a couple of days after.

I truly hope is good news for both of us. I'm terrified because of the Doppler as I've heard the hb very clearly when I was nearly 10weeks but now I'm finding harder to locate & it's always so low I can barely hear it with the volume to the maximum. :wacko:

I have a doppler and most of the time the h/b is so fainteven at 12 + 5, but I think it's because babe is turned away from me. The fact that I hear the h/b and that it is fast is all I care about. It's there :)

Baby moves around so much with me now and 'kicks' at the doppler so it's hard to get an accurate reading anymore!!! She/he has been on the right side of my uterus for a long time, and today I couldn't find him/her and I started to panic...happened to move over towards the left side and BAM, baby was hanging out over there!! They are just harder to pinpoint at this stage because they are still small enough that you have to get right on them to hear the heartbeat, but are moving a lot more than they were at 8-10 weeks!!

mines on monday hun i am so worried about it i wish i cud feel excited but im just terrified something will b wrong. just hope all is well and normol.
feels like i been waiting forever for this scan:wacko:

Future I feel exactly the same way. I wish I could be like most ladies and just feel EXCITED about my scan on Thursday, but I can't. All I feel is worry and stress. :cry: I think after you have losses, especially a missed miscarriage, you are always terrified when you go in for scans in the first tri. I have also had 2 chemicals and then a missed MC in Feb, and the MMC was by far the worst. Going in there to have my scan so happy and couldn't wait to see our 10 week old baby, and just feeling my heart drop when there was only a 5+5 week with an extremely low HB. I never had any bleeding or anything until 2 days after that scan. I was completely shocked by it. So now I am just so afraid to LET myself get that excited again, fearing that the worst will happen. Things have gone better this pregnancy because I am hearing the HB on my doppler (and the nurse has heard it once too), but I have also had complications with spotting, UTIs, and other issues, so I can't help still being worried out of my mind! :wacko:

I hope we BOTH get good news this week!!! :hugs:

Rota, is it possible you had some blood pockets or a SCH that ruptured or came loose when you were working? That could explain the bleeding for sure! It seems like if baby had been hurt during that then they would have seen an issue immediately on your scan. The fact that he/she was fine and moving all around directly after is a good sign. I would definitely call your doctor or midwife RIGHT AWAY though, because sometimes if you start bleeding and especially if it's heavier they will get you in for a scan immediately to check on baby. Hope all is well!! :hugs:

Have you called your doctor to see if they can get you in for an earlier scan?
If you havent it might be worth a try.
I hope everything turns out ok for you.

Hey ladies, hope your all ok?
Goodluck for scans coming up over the next week!

Rota, did I read right? Did you have a scan and it all looked ok?
Hope the little bub is ok.
Tmi- but I had sex today and after there was loads of blood which isn't unusual but I had some since but only when I've wiped. I'm not too worried yet.., maybe I should not have sex, that will please my husband :(

Those who have had scans/bloods (may apply just in uk?)
I had the full test, for downs syndrome, I'm low risk. But on my notes it says EDD 29 Jan but on my green notes and the dates we were told it says my EDD is the 2nd Feb. Which one do I go by?
Also my iron levels come back at 10.5- any advice on that? Is that ok? Or do I need tablets?
Thanks if your able to help :)
Xx

Aw Rota Hun in so sorry this is happening but if you had the scan & baby seemed well I'm sure this blood must be coming from somewhere else but it isn't hurting him/her. You should contact your midwife first thing in the mornig though to have it checked properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->