February 2013 Love Bugs

im hopin to get to hear hb on my apt on the 21st will be around 16 weeks i think then havent heard it yet so really jealouse of all those who have:haha:

Welcome Madrid98 :) Im 14 weeks tomorrow and I still can't find my baby! Ive always had the same anterior placenta in all my pregnancies though so this could well be the problem with not being able to find baby for you, although it is very early to be able to pick the heartbeat up. Hoping to see you around more on the thread :hugs:

So now I'm all worried... I just fell in my kitchen... Well it was more like a slide... There was a wet spot on the floor which took me by surprise. Fell more on my arm/shoulder, which is now sore... Didn't fall on my stomach or feel any pain there... Do you think everything is ok with the baby, or should I get checked?? Like I said, I more fell on my shoulder/arm than anything, and it was more of a slide than a fall fall.

Oh hun ouch :( Baby is very well protected in there but I would get your shoulder looked at if it continues to hurt :hugs: When I was 1st tri with my son I fell straight onto my stomach with him, now hes a tantruming 2 year old :kiss:

Welcome Madrid98 :) Im 14 weeks tomorrow and I still can't find my baby! Ive always had the same anterior placenta in all my pregnancies though so this could well be the problem with not being able to find baby for you, although it is very early to be able to pick the heartbeat up. Hoping to see you around more on the thread :hugs:

oooow yaeh i never thought of that. my placenta last time was at the front and it cushioned my sons kicking so i didnt feel him till 18 19 weeks. mayb its the same this time and thats why h/b wasnt heard. thank u hun u have resured me. u know ure baby is good because u have had ure scan. im gonna feel so much better after my scan as long as everything is ok. i hope it is were goin to devon on holliday strait after so it has to b good news then i can really relax on my holiday.[-o<[-o<[-o<

oooow yaeh i never thought of that. my placenta last time was at the front and it cushioned my sons kicking so i didnt feel him till 18 19 weeks. mayb its the same this time and thats why h/b wasnt heard. thank u hun u have resured me. u know ure baby is good because u have had ure scan. im gonna feel so much better after my scan as long as everything is ok. i hope it is were goin to devon on holliday strait after so it has to b good news then i can really relax on my holiday.[-o<[-o<[-o<

So glad Ive reassured you a little, I can't begin to imagine loosing 3 angels :hugs:

So glad Ive reassured you a little, I can't begin to imagine loosing 3 angels :hugs:

its the most horrible thing in the world it totaly devastates u. my first i lost at 10 weeks i just started pouring with blood it was awfull. my 2nd i lost at 6 weeks they said it was a chemical and my 3rd i lost at 5 weeks and that was also a chemical. i dont think any womon shud have to go through a loss ever it is just awfull. :nope:

aw hope your ok, you should be fine I am sure but I know joints are more loose in pregnancy so keep eye on shoulder.

Welcome Madrid xx

Thanks embo!! I'm really thinking there must be something like that because the sounds in general are very difficult to find some times and the bigger I get the more difficult. It's not only the baby's it's also my own hb :haha: Not very long to find out though :winkwink:

Future my losses were at 10wks the first and the second and at 8wks5 the third because I was having regular scans and they noticed sooner.
Were you referred to the recurrent mc clinic? I was and they did tests and I got positive on a blood clotting condition. Since O I was on aspirin and from 5weeks I'm doing daily injections + extra calcium and vitamin D. My last scan showed a viable pregnancy and a bigger baby than in the ones before so I'm holding to that hope as much as I can.

Welcome Madrid!

Sweetpea - ouch, you poor thing! Hope you're ok? Like the girls have said, baby is well cushioned and safe in there :hugs:

AFM - i've finally got my 12 week NHS scan tmrw. Can't wait to see the little Rainbow again and fingers crossed all is still well. We should be 'officially' announcing our news then which is exciting! :happydance:

Hey, we had a scare today. On sunday i was working with lazy ward sister who demanded that i and my support worker move the ward around to make her life easier. I had to push 5 hospital beds with patients on around the ward as well as moving furniture. After my shift i had cramps and backache (nothing new there) which continued all over monday, went to work this afternoon and after handover i went to pee and discovered red blood. Freaked out, went to my senior nurse and she sent me to a+E who were bloody useless and told me that they would scan me at the end of the week as they didnt want to give me false hope. So i went back to my ward, senior staff nurse rang a friend in maternity who rang her matron who rang one of their consultants who gave up her tea break to see me.
Bump is fine, wiggling around waving about with its heart pumping :D My consultant almost had kittens when i told her what i had been doing on sunday at work.

Im so tired, feel like i could sleep for a week. Consultant thinks i may have tore something during work which would account for the pain but wants me to keep an eye on the bleeding and if it gets any heavier im to get back in contact with her immediately.
My ward have still not done my pregnancy risk assessment, the consultant wants me either on light duties ie paperwork and observations or she will sign me off work. Im so tired with fighting work all the time for every little tiny thing.

Hey, we had a scare today. On sunday i was working with lazy ward sister who demanded that i and my support worker move the ward around to make her life easier. I had to push 5 hospital beds with patients on around the ward as well as moving furniture. After my shift i had cramps and backache (nothing new there), went to work this afternoon and after handover i went to pee and discovered red blood. Freaked out, went to my senior nurse and she sent me to a+E who were bloody useless and told me that they would scan me at the end of the week as they didnt want to give me false hope. So i went back to my ward, senior staff nurse rang a friend in maternity who rang her matron who rang one of their consultants who gave up her tea break to see me.
Bump is fine, wiggling around waving about with its heart pumping :D My consultant almost had kittens when i told her what i had been doing on sunday at work.

Im so tired, feel like i could sleep for a week. Consultant thinks i may have tore something during work which would account for the pain but wants me to keep an eye on the bleeding and if it gets any heavier im to get back in contact with her immediately.
My ward have still not done my pregnancy risk assessment, the consultant wants me either on light duties ie paperwork and observations or she will sign me off work. Im so tired with fighting work all the time for every little tiny thing.

Oh my goodness that's shocking :nope: Im so sorry for that scare, I would just refuse if they ask you again, so dodgy. :hugs:

Thanks embo!! I'm really thinking there must be something like that because the sounds in general are very difficult to find some times and the bigger I get the more difficult. It's not only the baby's it's also my own hb :haha: Not very long to find out though :winkwink:

Future my losses were at 10wks the first and the second and at 8wks5 the third because I was having regular scans and they noticed sooner.
Were you referred to the recurrent mc clinic? I was and they did tests and I got positive on a blood clotting condition. Since O I was on aspirin and from 5weeks I'm doing daily injections + extra calcium and vitamin D. My last scan showed a viable pregnancy and a bigger baby than in the ones before so I'm holding to that hope as much as I can.

no i didnt hun cuz with me it went m/c then baby then m/c them baby then m/c then baby as it went in that pattern i was afraid this one wud b a m/c but so far so good. ive had no bleeding nothing. i saw baby at 6 weeks and all was good.

im on alot of meds which is why i am high risk, i had acute liver failure 2 weeks after our son was born and i had to have a emergency full liver transplant, im on meds to stop my body rejecting my new liver, im on asprin to keep my blood from clotting, im on seizure meds and i also suffer from bipoler so im meds for that to, these r all meds i HAVE to take and its these that put me at high risk. my pregnancy consultant has put me on high dose folic acid that i must take all the way through and also vitimin D and calcium supplaments.:hugs:

Update... Shoulder isn't hurting anymore but the muscle in my neck is a little sore. And on top of this.... I think I have hemorrhoids. :(

The joys of being pregnant...

Update... Shoulder isn't hurting anymore but the muscle in my neck is a little sore. And on top of this.... I think I have hemorrhoids. :(

The joys of being pregnant...

Heat and movement will help the shoulder/neck :D Sorry about the 'rhoids:cry:

Hey, we had a scare today. On sunday i was working with lazy ward sister who demanded that i and my support worker move the ward around to make her life easier. I had to push 5 hospital beds with patients on around the ward as well as moving furniture. After my shift i had cramps and backache (nothing new there) which continued all over monday, went to work this afternoon and after handover i went to pee and discovered red blood. Freaked out, went to my senior nurse and she sent me to a+E who were bloody useless and told me that they would scan me at the end of the week as they didnt want to give me false hope. So i went back to my ward, senior staff nurse rang a friend in maternity who rang her matron who rang one of their consultants who gave up her tea break to see me.

awww hun i cant believe u had to do all that while pregnant u may get sighned off hun but if u dont u really shudent doin anything heavy duty. i hope the bleeding stops hun i hope everything gets sorted for u:hugs:

Rota so glad everything is ok. I can't believe they made you strain yourself like that. That's just wrong.

Hey everyone, I have been away for a couple of weeks, as I have had terrible dhiarrea, the followed by 5 days of a constant headachew.. :s then to top it off followed by a terrible bout of Flu :'(

It has been a horrible couple of weeks, but I am back now and feeling much better, have a scan on Monday at 1pm our time, so YAY.. I hope it goes well! I feel sick so I heard the sicker we are the healthier our beans are hehe

Missed you all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->