February 2013 Love Bugs

Midnight... Same with me. When I went for my 8 week scan, they went over my bloodwork from 2 weeks prior and said that I was no longer immune to rhubella. Which basically means that before I leave the hospital after having the baby, they will be giving me another rhubella vaccine.... :/ fun fun...

yeh I had it after mt DD but it obv didnt work again. They said theres no point having it a 4th time!

Great, another thing to worry about!

mines on monday hun i am so worried about it i wish i cud feel excited but im just terrified something will b wrong. just hope all is well and normol.
feels like i been waiting forever for this scan:wacko:

is this your first scan?

yeh I had it after mt DD but it obv didnt work again. They said theres no point having it a 4th time!

Great, another thing to worry about!

I want to find out though that since I plan on breastfeeding if I should get the vaccine right away, or if I should wait. Dunno if it would affect anything with the baby.

Apparently you have to get booster shots every so many years for it or your body becomes unimmune

no i had a scan at 5 wks were nothing was seen apart from the sac thing. so i had to go back at 6+3 and i had a scan then and it was all looking great then baby just looked like a blob with a h/b it made me so happy c in it untill i saw my consultant strait after and she told me all the bad things im at high risk to, then my heart just sank.
it seems so long ago now i had that last scan and im just preying that at mondays scan it shows a normaly developed healthy baby with no problems.

im so so so nervous and worried hun.:hugs:

Hi ladies! I've been stalking this thread silently for a few weeks now but too afraid to join. I've had 3 losses and this time so far all seems to go a bit better. I'll know for sure on Monday when I'll have the NT scan. My due date is the 23rd of feb.

Hi ladies! I've been stalking this thread silently for a few weeks now but too afraid to join. I've had 3 losses and this time so far all seems to go a bit better. I'll know for sure on Monday when I'll have the NT scan. My due date is the 23rd of feb.

Welcome.
Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

helloooo and welcome. ive had 3 loses to hun its scarey wen u hav had losses. and this pregnancy is high risk so im ppaniking like mad. everyone is so lovely on here tho u shud of joined earlier we wud of all supported u:hugs:

im due the 23rd to and i aslo hav my scan on monday very nervous as i bet u r to. wat time is ure scan hun. mines at 11.20 i have to have a bloodtest after to to check for downs and stuff.

congrats on ure pregnancy hunny and im sure your b great this time:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

The scan is at 3pm & I'll have the bloods after too.

Are you using a Doppler? I'm using one but finding it hard to hear baby's hb at the moment. I wish I never bought one now. I have a retroverted uterus so I know it doesn't help things.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

The scan is at 3pm & I'll have the bloods after too.

Are you using a Doppler? I'm using one but finding it hard to hear baby's hb at the moment. I wish I never bought one now. I have a retroverted uterus so I know it doesn't help things.

no i dont have one i had a midwife app last wednesday and i asked her to have a listen but she cudent find it, she just said its hard to find b4 12 weeks because baby is so small and can hide. im not gonna lie i am worried but im trying my hardest to stay positive, so hard wen im so high risk but all i can do is hope and prey.

im sure ure scan will go well hopefully were both get graet news then we can show off our scan piccys:thumbup:

i go away strait after on holiday so mite not b able to upload my piccy till i come home. ill sure b writing tho and letting everyone no how it went. jsut hope all is good.:hugs:

no i had a scan at 5 wks were nothing was seen apart from the sac thing. so i had to go back at 6+3 and i had a scan then and it was all looking great then baby just looked like a blob with a h/b it made me so happy c in it untill i saw my consultant strait after and she told me all the bad things im at high risk to, then my heart just sank.
it seems so long ago now i had that last scan and im just preying that at mondays scan it shows a normaly developed healthy baby with no problems.

im so so so nervous and worried hun.:hugs:

Aww.. I bet everything will be great... I mean... Looking at that bump you have going on, it definitely looks like all is going well!!! :)

So now I'm all worried... I just fell in my kitchen... Well it was more like a slide... There was a wet spot on the floor which took me by surprise. Fell more on my arm/shoulder, which is now sore... Didn't fall on my stomach or feel any pain there... Do you think everything is ok with the baby, or should I get checked?? Like I said, I more fell on my shoulder/arm than anything, and it was more of a slide than a fall fall.

Wow future we're so similar!! I'm going on holiday on the 15th so just a couple of days after.

I truly hope is good news for both of us. I'm terrified because of the Doppler as I've heard the hb very clearly when I was nearly 10weeks but now I'm finding harder to locate & it's always so low I can barely hear it with the volume to the maximum. :wacko:

So now I'm all worried... I just fell in my kitchen... Well it was more like a slide... There was a wet spot on the floor which took me by surprise. Fell more on my arm/shoulder, which is now sore... Didn't fall on my stomach or feel any pain there... Do you think everything is ok with the baby, or should I get checked?? Like I said, I more fell on my shoulder/arm than anything, and it was more of a slide than a fall fall.

oooops hun poor u yes baby is well cushioned in there he or she will just be fine and dandy:hugs:

Sweet I'm sure baby is fine but maybe you need to have that shoulder checked.

Thanks!! I think it was like instinctive... It happened so fast but somehow I managed to turn myself and land on my arm... I get so scared when stuff like that happens... Doesn't help that I have a 7 month old Siberian Husky under my feet constantly... Always has to be by someones side. She came over to me and started licking my face like she was trying to help me. So sweet.

I was thinking the same... Although, its not terrible... My neck/shoulder just feels a little pulled. I think if there was some severely wrong (like if the shoulder popped out of socket) I'd def be in more pain. I'm going to hold off and see.. I have to work tonight, so I don't really want to go to the doctor/er and spend my day there if I don't have to... I was more worried about the little jelly bean.. But I don't have any pain so I think its ok.

Wow future we're so similar!! I'm going on holiday on the 15th so just a couple of days after.

I truly hope is good news for both of us. I'm terrified because of the Doppler as I've heard the hb very clearly when I was nearly 10weeks but now I'm finding harder to locate & it's always so low I can barely hear it with the volume to the maximum. :wacko:

i was 10+4 wen she checked but nope nothing was found:nope:
my midwife didnt seem concerned tho she said h/b r so hard to find b4 12 weeks. i did tell her about ladies on here hearing really early but she looked at me in disbelief. im not gonna buy a dopler cuz it will just make me worry more im just gonna wait for my scan and prey all is good.

i took a test because i have some and its still coming up very strong. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->