February 2013 Love Bugs

Hope all you ladies are ok! I even refused to do my health & safety training because it involved lifting etc....just not worth it

I'm officially in my second trimester! So happy! :happydance:

I have these awful pains down my thigh and in my hip and pelvis, spd! Already! Also the veins on my right leg are bulging when I stand and walk lots.... Urghhhh not pretty! x

Hooray for 2nd trimester! I had a bulging vein on my leg after standing a lot at a wedding Saturday. Not nice!

:cry:The bleeding has gotten heavier and there is now some dark clots, if i had stood up for myself and Bump and said no to the heavy moving i may not be having this to worry about. Ive got my 12week scan next tuesday, i will never forgive myself if something has happened.:cry:

:hugs: Rota. Could you speak to your midwife? Are you working again before your scan? You can take pregnancy related sick time which won't go on your record - you should take it easy lovely if you can :hugs:

Rota, I'd definitely ask for another early scan. I had 3 very heavy bleeds when pregnant with my daughter and I remember the woman at the early pregnancy unit saying that whenever it happens to just get referred there as that's what they're there for! So don't ever feel like you're bothering anyone. Also once you spoke to your mw she's probably gonna say the same but take it easy. Put your feet up as much as possible and drink plenty of water.
Hope all's ok Hun :hugs:

Morning everyone,

only 1 week to go until my 15 week appointment - hopefully they will let me hear the heartbeat because I have been told that hubby doesnt need to be there so there will be no scan :-(

I have had to buy a maternity band for over my trousers, I am having to leave my work trousers unbuttoned but im not big enough for maternity ones yet, so the band just keeps my trousers from falling down.

The past couple of weeks seem to have flown by, im hoping that the next few go the same way - I think that I will be so relieved to get my 20 week scan out of the way and to know that everything is ok.

I hope that you are all keeping well .

Morning everyone :) Rota I hope they give you a scan soon :hugs:

sorry ladies xx my lil bean flew to the stars on the 5/7...
we started trying as soon as i stopped bleeding leaving to a bfp today

Sorry for your loss and congrats Baby!!

Rota I hope you've had your scan and all is well :hugs:

sorry for your Loss deacon... Congrats on the bfp. H&H 9 months hun

I don't understand my ticker.... I thought 2nd tri was 13+ weeks?

sorry ladies xx my lil bean flew to the stars on the 5/7...
we started trying as soon as i stopped bleeding leaving to a bfp today

So sorry to hear about your loss, but so happy you got your BFP!

I don't understand my ticker.... I thought 2nd tri was 13+ weeks?

I had always thought 12 weeks was 2nd, and thats what my doctors office says. My friend who is further along than me said end of 12 weeks starts 2nd. But around here I see 14 a lot.

My pregnancy books and doctors office say the start of 13 weeks is the start of the 2nd tri, so that's what I'm going by. I have seen anywhere from 12-14 though!

Only 27.5 hours until my scan...SO nervous!!! Was just listening to the heartbeat, it's nice and strong but I can't even get an accurate bpm reading because he/she is moving around so much and punching/kicking! Hoping that's a good sign!!!

Only 27.5 hours until my scan...SO nervous!!!

Praying it's perfect! :happydance:
I had one a few days ago and it was so amazing seeing a baby moving around. Old wives tale, heartbeat up to 150bpm is supposed to mean a boy and higher a girl. My babys was 167.

Only 27.5 hours until my scan...SO nervous!!!

Praying it's perfect! :happydance:
I had one a few days ago and it was so amazing seeing a baby moving around. Old wives tale, heartbeat up to 150bpm is supposed to mean a boy and higher a girl. My babys was 167.

Thanks! I've heard that and just another reason I have a 'feeling' this is a little girl! If all is well tomorrow I am scheduling a 16 week private gender scan, so only 4 more weeks to find out!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->