February 2013 Love Bugs

Ugh think Bump is a vegetarian!! Feel crap when smelling meat, looking at meat, eating meat :(

hello ladies just to let u know my scan went really well and please can u change my due date again they have brought it forward to 19th feb:happydance::happydance:im soooooooo relieved:happydance:.

were off on our holls now i will try and come on baby and bump on my phone as much as i can. thank u all soooo much for all ure support and reasuring me u have all been so lovely. sadly i have no time to upload my scan pics ill try and do it on my phone if not ill do it wen we comme back from devon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay! I knew all would be great! We have the same due date now! Unless they change mine which I doubt. They don't change it unless its a difference of 7 days or more.

Future SO happy for you! So glad you can go and have an amazing holiday now :)

Thank u ladies. Were in car now its pouring down :wacko:
Sweetpea. My original due date was 24th now its 19th. Gonna b 13wks tommorow:happydance: oh and guess wats started now........neusia with advengence lol:kiss:

Aww. That stinks. I wad lucky and didn't have ms. I'm hoping it doesn't start now. It's supposed to get better by the 2nd tri. Feel better and have fun on vacation!

Awww congrats future hopes! Glad all is well :winkwink:

Jembug I can't wait for my next appointment :) lovely to hear that heartbeat.

Hope all the other ladies are well too x

Just about to leave for our scan, but my mum got me the best birthday present ever! An at-home Doppler. :) We tried it this morning, and after a bit of prodding, I found Baby hiding behind my pubic bone! I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time! :) So, as long as all the tests go well today, we'll be happy!

Fh- fabulous news. Enjoy your hols.

Mrsw- Yey to fining the heart beat. Good luck with scann

I cant stop eating wotsits, eaten like 4 packs!

My son is 8 today so even more junk food and cake later! xx

one ofmy cravings that i cant give into is wotsits:( they dont sell them over here pft foundmy rice krispies today tho:happydance:

Yay Future!!! So great to hear all is well and that you had a lovely scan! :happydance: Have a great time on your trip!

So many with scans coming up! So exciting. Good luck ladies! Thinking about you.

:hugs:

Good Afternoon everyone,

Just thought that I would check in and see how everyone was keeping! Congrats to everyone on their great scans!

15 weeks yesterday, Im starting to feel like time is going a little bit faster now - the first 12 weeks dragged by for me.

We are heading on holidays on 15th September and I just found out that a fit to travel letter from a midwife is not good enough for Royal Carribean cruises, it has to be from a doctor. I have only ever been to my doctors once (I only moved their at the start of the year) and I have to call between 11.30 and 12 or 3 and 3.30 to speak to someone about getting a letter - the receptionist was not very helpful at all. Im not sure how it will work because my work will not be happy at me sitting on personal calls waiting to speak to a doctor for up to 1/2 hr at a time.

Why is nothing ever straightforward?

Ugh think Bump is a vegetarian!! Feel crap when smelling meat, looking at meat, eating meat :(

Ugh I hear you - mine is getting better but raw stuff makes me green - blah!

Future - yay! see all that worrying for nothing :) Have a safe trip!

Happy birthdays to mrs and little DS of midnight fairy...

And what the heck are wotsits? LOL doesn't sound like something you'd eat:haha:

Good luck for the rest of the scans!

one ofmy cravings that i cant give into is wotsits:( they dont sell them over here pft foundmy rice krispies today tho:happydance:

I could send you some? Il find out if postage is ridiculous not not :)

aww bless ya im hoping hubby will take meover the border to holand where they have similar cheetos and mum keeps asking if i need anything or want anything so hopefully wiill be getting a food parcel end of sept:haha:

Hello everyone!!

Our scan went very well! :) We've got a little wriggler! Everything looks completely normal, and they've changed my due date to 20th February - 4 days ahead of what we thought. :) All of the pictures are lovely, and my gorgeous DH is completely in love. It's so lovely to see him welling up at the pictures. :cloud9:

So far (apart from the puking this morning), I've had the best birthday. :happydance: My friend said the baby is too excited about my birthday, so made me vomit. Hehe!

Haha we call those cheese puffs :) I had a bad experience with them when I was little lol so none for me! I have been really wanting cheezits though!!

Has anyone thought about possible nursery themes yet? I am thinking gray/watermelon pink/turquoise/green for a girl and gray/turquoise/orange/green for a boy - I am not really into cutesy "baby" looking items so probably more modern fabrics with cute accents.

Girl:
Vintage mermaid theme
Owls

Boy:
Cute monsters
Owls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members