February 2013 Love Bugs

Good luck future. I look forward to hearing about your great scan!

Good luck to all the ladies with scans tomorrow cant wait to hear all the good news.
As for me I have an us tomorrow but not for the baby. They are ultrasounding my left leg to make sure I do not have a blood clot. Alittle nervous but I think it is precautionary or my doc would have sent me to the er.

Oh no I hope it goes well sweety, you have been a little unlucky the last few weeks haven't you :hugs: Let's have all good news tomorrow shall we :)

Good luck to everyone with their scan coming up! :flower:

Love to see that little one putting on a show :thumbup:

Good luck to all those with scans today:flower::cloud9: im 14 weeks today:happydance::happydance: would like 19 weeks to hurry up so can see bobbles flava and start buying things:haha:

Wheeeee!! I'm 27! :happydance: And my scan is at 15:40. Thinking of everyone having scans today. :) We'll all be fine, I know it.

Happy birthday mrs & midnight!!!

Good luck with all the scans. Mine is at 3pm. Can't wait already !!

Sooo exciting for all these scans, hope all goes ok and can't wait to hear the good news xxx
Had midwife today, was sooo nervous!
Sat my my little Girlies down on the floor to eat there snack and then heard the beaut heartbeat! Relief.
Catch up later xx

hello ladies just to let u know my scan went really well and please can u change my due date again they have brought it forward to 19th feb:happydance::happydance:im soooooooo relieved:happydance:.

were off on our holls now i will try and come on baby and bump on my phone as much as i can. thank u all soooo much for all ure support and reasuring me u have all been so lovely. sadly i have no time to upload my scan pics ill try and do it on my phone if not ill do it wen we comme back from devon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->