February 2013 Love Bugs

Ahh, it sounds like those colours would really go together. :) We're team yellow, and are renting our flat, so we can't do much in the way of decorating. Hopefully, by the time LO comes along, we'll be in our own place so we can do whatever we want!

Congrats on the wonderful scans! Yay I knew everything would be fine Future!!!

Good luck to everyone else with scans today and tomorrow!!!!

Darn I am so jealous of everyone getting their dates moved up. My beanie measured 6 days ahead of their dates (4 days ahead of what I actually thought), and they left the due date the same....ughhhh.

Ahh, it sounds like those colours would really go together. :) We're team yellow, and are renting our flat, so we can't do much in the way of decorating. Hopefully, by the time LO comes along, we'll be in our own place so we can do whatever we want!

Thanks! Well if you are still renting maybe fun fabrics can really pop if you can't paint :)

I have a couple of pins on Pinterest that are my inspiration:

Girl:
https://projectnursery.com/projects/aqua-pink-and-green-whimsical-nursery/

Boy:
https://projectnursery.com/2012/03/vote-project-of-the-week-19/
Third one down!

Hopefully you can see those...

Haha we call those cheese puffs :) I had a bad experience with them when I was little lol so none for me! I have been really wanting cheezits though!!

Has anyone thought about possible nursery themes yet? I am thinking gray/watermelon pink/turquoise/green for a girl and gray/turquoise/orange/green for a boy - I am not really into cutesy "baby" looking items so probably more modern fabrics with cute accents.

Girl:
Vintage mermaid theme
Owls

Boy:
Cute monsters
Owls

I love those themes/colors. So creative!

Hello everyone!!

Our scan went very well! :) We've got a little wriggler! Everything looks completely normal, and they've changed my due date to 20th February - 4 days ahead of what we thought. :) All of the pictures are lovely, and my gorgeous DH is completely in love. It's so lovely to see him welling up at the pictures. :cloud9:

So far (apart from the puking this morning), I've had the best birthday. :happydance: My friend said the baby is too excited about my birthday, so made me vomit. Hehe!

Happy Birthday!!! :cake: So glad all went great with the scan. It is so nice to see DH's reactions, isn't it?

OMG the midwife text my old number that my dad uses about my scan and 16 week appt. FFS we were going to surprise with scan piccys friday. Pissed off now, she knows thats not my number- not used it for 2 yrs!

Ultrasound was phenomenal! Little love bug wad moving so much and kept playing with their hands. It was absolutely amazing
the tech took a ton of pics too and print them out.

Congrats for all the great scans!!

Happy Birthday Mrs Waffer!! Lovely B'day present for you!

MF - that is very naughty of your midwife to do that!! Did you say anything to her?

hello ladies just to let u know my scan went really well and please can u change my due date again they have brought it forward to 19th feb:happydance::happydance:im soooooooo relieved:happydance:.

were off on our holls now i will try and come on baby and bump on my phone as much as i can. thank u all soooo much for all ure support and reasuring me u have all been so lovely. sadly i have no time to upload my scan pics ill try and do it on my phone if not ill do it wen we comme back from devon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Brilliant news really pleased for you! I live in devon!Where are you going?

I sent a reply on my phone stating the number I use. I am a bit peed off as I gave her MY number AND OH number at my booking in so why oh why they have used that old number I dont know but I am not happy about it at all :(

I sent a reply on my phone stating the number I use. I am a bit peed off as I gave her MY number AND OH number at my booking in so why oh why they have used that old number I dont know but I am not happy about it at all :(

Could you complain? She's actually breached confidentiality by doing that and not using a number you've provided!!

Ugh think Bump is a vegetarian!! Feel crap when smelling meat, looking at meat, eating meat :(

Our bumps can create a little vegetarian commune. I'm struggling to get my proteins in XP. Have to cover my nose passing anyone grilling, can barely cook dinner anymore. My bump likes fish though...too bad I can only have 1 - 2 servings a week or I'd be golden!

congrats on all the great scans! :happydance: :happydance:

Woot! Have an enjoyable holiday Future Hopes glad you can relax and enjoy it!

OMG the midwife text my old number that my dad uses about my scan and 16 week appt. FFS we were going to surprise with scan piccys friday. Pissed off now, she knows thats not my number- not used it for 2 yrs!

OH NO:dohh:

So sorry your surprise got ruined :( I agree about the privacy violation - you should look into it - what if it was your employer you hadn't told???

This is what I mean, I am going to phone the midwife centre tomorrow and complain, I dont want to fall out with midwife but ffs read notes.

Congrats on the great scans!!

Mine went well too :happydance: Baby is measuring bigger so they've changed my due date to the 19th of February. So happy and relieved!!!! :cloud9:

hello ladies just to let u know my scan went really well and please can u change my due date again they have brought it forward to 19th feb:happydance::happydance:im soooooooo relieved:happydance:.

were off on our holls now i will try and come on baby and bump on my phone as much as i can. thank u all soooo much for all ure support and reasuring me u have all been so lovely. sadly i have no time to upload my scan pics ill try and do it on my phone if not ill do it wen we comme back from devon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Brilliant news really pleased for you! I live in devon!Where are you going?

Thank u hunny we r in brixham
we got lost coming here lol x:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"