February 2013 Love Bugs

Lindylou, that sucks! He surely doesn't have the right to tell you how you take your maternity leave or whether you have to buy him out. He'll have to just stick it out whole you're away! :(

Rota, where's the pillow from? And how are you getting on with work now?

He said I have two choices- sell or buy!! Nice guy eh!

Are the pillows pregnancy or nursing pillows?

i picked up one of them pillows 2 weeks ago from the supermarket here for 9.99 euro and best thing i could of done for a decent night sleeplove it

Anyone in the States... when do they start discussing if you want a physician or a midwife? Ive only seen a couple nurses for my exam and I saw the tech for my scan. I really want to use a midwife as id like to try a waterbirth.

I know my office has OB AND Midwifes. I just called my normal OB when I found out I was pregnant. I would guess that once your pregnancy has been confirmed you can just call around until you find a center that does water births, and then set up a apt to check it out and see what you need to do to see a midwife there :)

Anyone in the States... when do they start discussing if you want a physician or a midwife? Ive only seen a couple nurses for my exam and I saw the tech for my scan. I really want to use a midwife as id like to try a waterbirth.

I know my office has OB AND Midwifes. I just called my normal OB when I found out I was pregnant. I would guess that once your pregnancy has been confirmed you can just call around until you find a center that does water births, and then set up a apt to check it out and see what you need to do to see a midwife there :)

My hospital of choice around here offers water births I think. What a change from when I delivered my eldest daughter there almost 22 years ago and we labored, birthed, and roomed in the same room with other women. Now they have a special birthing center. Always seems to be changes going onthere. I will likely end up induced and stuck in a bed again...my track record if 4 out of 5 for induction :( and I would love to try a water birth. My daughter insists I should have it at home in a blow up pool in our tiny living room :haha:

Congrats on all the 12 and 13 week milestones :) I am smack dab in the middle of February at 13 w +3 and am amazed to look at the tickers and see 14 w and 15 w and remember being envious of the tickers saying 8 w or 9 w!:cloud9:

If you get on here and read this Future Hopes: Best of luck on your scan tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you and praying for you-hang in there! I look forward to coming on here tomorrow and seeing your god news and the gushing that will follow! I hope you are off distracting yourself and having a lovely weekend, not worrying!:hugs:

Also, good luck to all the other ladies with upcoming scans this week. I hope you fill this thread with lots of beautful scan pics for those of us waiting for scans to oogle. :)

hello ladies so i went out last night and i had to give in and tell a few people im pregnant as my bump decided to look massive, my friend keped toutching my bum and asking if i was ok all night bless. i didnt wanna say anything till after my scan tommorow but there was just no hiding it:blush:

so were off on our holls tommorow after ive had my scan, just preying the scan goes well.

hope all u ladies r ok. :hugs:

Goodluck future for your scan Tomoz and you rota for Tuesday.
Welcome new ladies.
No idea about itchy nipples? My belly is slightly itchy too!

Nixilix happy anniversary for weds, I'm soooo glad that I won't have all that pressure of losing weight for my big day this time round.

Ive got my midwife I the morn, it's my usual one I saw with my girls so I'm looking forward to it. Just hope little one Is ok?

I'm exhausted from walking about Southend beach, lovely day though.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Sorry if I've missed amy comments, just caught up I'm mass xx

thank u hunny. dont think ill b able to sleep tonight cuz im just so nervous:wacko:

Its called a body pillow and its marketed at 'side sleepers' so it wasnt as expensive as the pregnancy pillows which are stupidly priced. When i had my DD i was bought a 'v' shaped pregnancy pillow which was no where near as comfy as this one and cost a fortune. Tried it out earlier on the sofa and its looooovely! :D

Work is going ok at the present, im still on light duties until my scan and then im back to normal duties. If im honest it depends who im working with as there are 6 or 7 individuals who dont let me do anything heavy.

Ive had a really itchy patch on my belly for a few days. Time seems to be standing still at the moment.

Happy Plum Day!!!! :bunny:

4 days to 1st scan.....can't wait to find out what is going on

yay happy 12 weeks im only a day infront of u, i have my scan tommorow so nervous. hope ure scan goes well xx:hugs:

future will you let us know how you get on if you get a chance? Where abouts are you off to on your holiday? Im off to Butlins on Friday :happydance:

yes i will let u know have to b on my phone tho as i wont have axces to a laptop. im just preying everything is ok i feel sick with nerves:wacko:

yes i will let u know have to b on my phone tho as i wont have axces to a laptop. im just preying everything is ok i feel sick with nerves:wacko:

Good luck tomorrow hun, look forward to seeing your scan photos, im sure all will be well with bubba :) xx

Goodluck future for your scan Tomoz and you rota for Tuesday.
Welcome new ladies.
No idea about itchy nipples? My belly is slightly itchy too!

Nixilix happy anniversary for weds, I'm soooo glad that I won't have all that pressure of losing weight for my big day this time round.

Ive got my midwife I the morn, it's my usual one I saw with my girls so I'm looking forward to it. Just hope little one Is ok?

I'm exhausted from walking about Southend beach, lovely day though.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.
Sorry if I've missed amy comments, just caught up I'm mass xx

Itchy everywhere it seems, breasts are insane, lower legs and forearms too. I had real bad eczema as a kid (arma and legs) and it got better after my first child around 19-20 years. Now 21 years later it feels like it''s coming back. Moisturizing with cocoa butter and hoping it works. Feel like a greased pig in this hot weather. Also using gold bond anti itch cream when it's severe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->