February 2013 Love Bugs

Sorry pic so big. Posted from my kindle.

wish I'd opted for a 12 week scan. My only pics (s)he still looks like a peanut

congrats! :happydance:

Thanks!! The only reason why I got another scan is because I opted for the Sequential Screening... Didn't really have worries of there being any problems, but figured if insurance covers it, may as well get another scan out of it. Plus it's good to know for piece of mind.

Insurance does not cover mine fully and each ultrasound will cost me about 300- 400 dollars :/.

Anyone ever try the intelligender gender prediction test? My neice got one and told her shes having a boy. "Supposedly" they're 90% accurate. I considered it just for fun, but have decided not to buy one because of the cost, and my 18-20 week scan is next month, plus if DH sees boy and then the scan says girl he will be even more disappointed than if he hadn't gotten his hopes up. I don't want to cause any negative feeling towards LO because she doesn't have a penis. (Could be a boy, but just in case).

Can someone please give me some advice, every now and then I get an itching feeling inside my belly - as if something is scratching me. Is this just another stretching feeling or is this the start of feeling little one move? I was 15 weeks on sunday.

My best guess is that it's your little one moving. Some of the feelings you get are really odd when baby moves. 15 weeks is the right time frame. I've had 5 kids already and felt my first official KICK with this one last night. Felt like someone flicked my belly from the inside. I also felt little bubbles and flutters earlier in the week. Can't wait til the kicks are more frequent!! :cloud9:

Well, I booked my private gender scan! I have it on 05/09/12. I SO excited, I'm taking my OH, my mum <3 and his mum (as he wants to). Can't wait!
xoxox

Lovely scans ladies glad all is well with your little ones :)

I booked my gender scan today for the 5th of September I'm so excited to find out pink or blue, Is anyone else as impatient as me and finding out at 16 weeks? X

Nope Im finding out too! On the 25th of August!! I'm super excited, its the day before my birthday so a little present for me.

I'm really really really craving stilton :cry:

Aww, embo, that sucks. :( I really wanted brie when I was out in France at 7 weeks!

Nope Im finding out too! On the 25th of August!! I'm super excited, its the day before my birthday so a little present for me.

I'm really really really craving stilton :cry:

I cant wait to find out!! do you have a preference? I have a thong for chicken and fruit atm, but not together! x

Back from scan :D just waiting for phone to charge so i can post my scan pics. Bump kept laying on its front so the midwife had to keep proding (ouch) and we had a lovely long scan, 35 mins in total! The measurements she eventually got put us forward by a week but i argued the toss as babies in both our families are long and big (DD was 9.14) so this one may be a big bump as well. She agreed with me and kept me with my due date of 22/02/13.
Ive got to see the consultant next week due to my high bmi, previous postnatal depression and previous c section. But good news, ive lost 3kg, Bad news is that because im on certain medications baby will have to stay in HDU for 3-4 days after birth which is going to be hard as i really want to breast feed and bond with this baby. I had such issues with DD due to c section,PND and not being able to move/breast feed or care for DD.

cheeeeeese!!

Sorry, excuse the outburst :lol:

MileyMamma, a tiny bit more of me would like a girl so I can dress her all girlie and lovely, but then I think a little friend for my son would be nice, he gets a bit bossed around by his big Sister so I think he'd like a buddy :)

Back from scan :D just waiting for phone to charge so i can post my scan pics. Bump kept laying on its front so the midwife had to keep proding (ouch) and we had a lovely long scan, 35 mins in total! The measurements she eventually got put us forward by a week but i argued the toss as babies in both our families are long and big (DD was 9.14) so this one may be a big bump as well. She agreed with me and kept me with my due date of 22/02/13.
Ive got to see the consultant next week due to my high bmi, previous postnatal depression and previous c section. But good news, ive lost 3kg, Bad news is that because im on certain medications baby will have to stay in HDU for 3-4 days after birth which is going to be hard as i really want to breast feed and bond with this baby. I had such issues with DD due to c section,PND and not being able to move/breast feed or care for DD.

:happydance::happydance: So happy the scan went well, you've been on my mind!

I too have always had to see the consultant due to high bmi :( Its always so pointless for me:shrug:

Sorry pic so big. Posted from my kindle.

wish I'd opted for a 12 week scan. My only pics (s)he still looks like a peanut

congrats! :happydance:

Thanks!! The only reason why I got another scan is because I opted for the Sequential Screening... Didn't really have worries of there being any problems, but figured if insurance covers it, may as well get another scan out of it. Plus it's good to know for piece of mind.

Insurance does not cover mine fully and each ultrasound will cost me about 300- 400 dollars :/.

Anyone ever try the intelligender gender prediction test? My neice got one and told her shes having a boy. "Supposedly" they're 90% accurate. I considered it just for fun, but have decided not to buy one because of the cost, and my 18-20 week scan is next month, plus if DH sees boy and then the scan says girl he will be even more disappointed than if he hadn't gotten his hopes up. I don't want to cause any negative feeling towards LO because she doesn't have a penis. (Could be a boy, but just in case).

Hey! Im giving one away on my blog https://saving4five.com/2012/07/intelligender-review-and-giveaway.html

Also if you get them off ebay they are only like $20 :) I've done two and I think they are both boys results but I am hopping the second one is really a girl result lol

So nice to see and hear about all your scans :winkwink:

15 weeks today! I've downloaded the babyscopeapp yesterday but haven't managed to find baby yet. My heartbeat I get quite clear in my tummy though! They do recommend for 3rd trimester but I had to try :haha:
Will keep going to see how soon it's possible to pick up with an app! Very cool :happydance:

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/140812b.jpg

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/140712a.jpg

Such cute pictures!

I have to see consultant too because of GBS and because both my previous pregnancy's I measured small - but they were both a good weight!!

Me and Matthew just munched our way through a whole block of cathedral city cheese with apple slices. I still want a bacon and brie sarnie though haha

I forgot to ask this but does anyone have any guesses based on skull theory for my scan?? So hard for me to tell...

Attachments

• 12wk3d ultrasound.jpg
    12wk3d ultrasound.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/140812b.jpg

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/chixiethepixie/140712a.jpg

See I'd guess pink here - seems very obviously a nice flat forehead :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->