February 2013 Love Bugs

I'm getting the random sharp pains sometimes too. They're not so bad as to make me double over, but they make me say, "Ow!" every time. I put it down to stretching pains or Baby kicking my cervix! Hehe! :D

Also, if I'm not prepared, when I sneeze, my whole abdomen/uterus area really hurts! Again, I put it down to stretching pains. I have to brace myself every time I sneeze now, just in case!

i HATE sneezing atm the pain makes my eyes water if im laying down i pull my legs up and it stops it but when out and about it bloody hurts, im on magnesium tablets to help the pains

ooh I'm an orange today :)

Had quite a emotional night with beanie, I had a nice warm bath and had a little talk to it, then after that I thought I'd finally try to find it properly on the doppler. I found it straight away! I even recorded a video of it on my phone :cloud9:

Hi ladies, sorry i've been MIA for a while.

I'm so glad others are experiencing the stretching pain. Sometimes I feel like I've done a million sit ups and my stomach just aches! Thought it's too early for round ligament pain tho...

I've got to be honest, I'm not enjoying pregnancy right now. I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling down... partly about my body changing (just look fat rather than pregnant). And my poor DH, I haven't wanted him near me for the whole pregnancy thus far. Not sure how to get myself out of this funk. I'm hoping when I start looking truly pregnant and can feel the baby moving I'll feel a bit better...

On the plus side, I'm 13 weeks! Woo woo! I'm classing it as second trimester for sure :)

I'm so glad others are experiencing the stretching pain. Sometimes I feel like I've done a million sit ups and my stomach just aches! Thought it's too early for round ligament pain tho...

I've got to be honest, I'm not enjoying pregnancy right now. I'm not sure why, but I'm feeling down... partly about my body changing (just look fat rather than pregnant). And my poor DH, I haven't wanted him near me for the whole pregnancy thus far. Not sure how to get myself out of this funk. I'm hoping when I start looking truly pregnant and can feel the baby moving I'll feel a bit better...

On the plus side, I'm 13 weeks! Woo woo! I'm classing it as second trimester for sure :)

Congrats on the 13 weeks :flower:

I was feeling down a couple of weeks ago when I was starting to look fat rather than pregnant, I have never carried any weight in my life so this is all new to me! I said to my OH about it and he just said to keep remembering that you are not fat - that there is a baby growing inside. Everytime I look in the mirror now I just think of the baby and how it is growing and that my body is changing for a reason.

My negative for today is that dark chocolate causes heartburn - one of the men in work brought in a box of black magic - I LOVE dark chocolate - I only had 1 chocolate and I am in really bad rain with heartburn now. I took rennies, but I may as well have eaten sweets. Ah well, only 1 hr of work left today, I have a hospital appointment this afternoon, my 16 week appt (even though im only 15 weeks) so I will let you all know how it goes :flower:

My scan was yesterday and my dates were spot on :happydance: Was less than impressed with the scan photo so can't wait for 20 week scan now on the 3rd october so that I can see my little lovebug again and hopefully find out the gender :) xxx

Congrats on the 13 weeks :flower:

I was feeling down a couple of weeks ago when I was starting to look fat rather than pregnant, I have never carried any weight in my life so this is all new to me! I said to my OH about it and he just said to keep remembering that you are not fat - that there is a baby growing inside. Everytime I look in the mirror now I just think of the baby and how it is growing and that my body is changing for a reason.

My negative for today is that dark chocolate causes heartburn - one of the men in work brought in a box of black magic - I LOVE dark chocolate - I only had 1 chocolate and I am in really bad rain with heartburn now. I took rennies, but I may as well have eaten sweets. Ah well, only 1 hr of work left today, I have a hospital appointment this afternoon, my 16 week appt (even though im only 15 weeks) so I will let you all know how it goes :flower:

Thanks Best Step Mum. I'm not used to carrying weight either. I think I'll have to keep reminding myself that my body's changing because I'm carrying a baby (still can't get my head around that!).

Darn heartburn! I've started getting it this last couple of days too, after decaf coffee and chocolate :( Gaviscon liquid is amazing for heartburn. xxx

Aw, gflady, I hope you feel better soon. I was really down when I was experiencing hyperemesis a few weeks ago. It was horrible. :( Poor DH didn't know what to do or say, so I just told him to be positive about the future and to talk to me about our little baby, and when he/she is here. That really helped. :)

Sex-wise, I think my libido has petered out a bit too, though I don't necessarily refuse DH. But then, I don't initiate. :shrug:

Woo hoo... I'm a peach! I think I too will consider this second tri.

Hi everyone, congrats to you all. I'm due on the 18th Feb, is it ok if I join your group? x

welcome jojo!

mrs, yes on the sneezing omg! if i am in the wrong position like laying flat my whole abdomen is like OWWW.

I have been getting stretching pains too, especially if I stand up too quick!

We have 3 girls names that we love. S, I or K hehe. We still dont have a boys name as OH now dislikes the one we did have grrr. I think baby is a boy too!

Those pains hurt so bad when I sneeze. When it first happened I was like omg... Called my mom and was like omg idk what happened. Should I call the doctor? She laughed and was like get used to it. Hahaha.

Those pains hurt so bad when I sneeze. When it first happened I was like omg... Called my mom and was like omg idk what happened. Should I call the doctor? She laughed and was like get used to it. Hahaha.

thats what my mum was like with me same as this morn when i said i couldnt sleep last night due to sore back and keep getting cervix pain all she did was laugh and say" haha theres worse to come":shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->