February 2013 Love Bugs

Lovely scans ladies glad all is well with your little ones :)

I booked my gender scan today for the 5th of September I'm so excited to find out pink or blue, Is anyone else as impatient as me and finding out at 16 weeks? X

I have to wait for 18-20 week scan for gender check if baby cooperates. I cannot WAIT! then at the same time I am nostalgic for the days when I used to wait til birth to find out...

I really wanted to wait till baby was born out what we are having but have changed my mind now and can't wait till my 20 weeks scan to find out what it is. Not even had my dating scan yet though!

beautiful scans ladies! :happydance: loving the good news!
Rota!! So glad bump is thriving and you seem to be doing better. I was worried about you :hugs:

How does the skull theory work?

https://cdn.blogs.babble.com/being-pregnant/files/2012/01/skull1.jpg

That was the link I found to explain it. I think basically the hint is in the forehead shape...

Rota and TN, I think you BOTH have little girls! :happydance:

Rota your baba looks a lot like mine...they have the same head shape and little nose. My little one:
face close (800x516).jpg

I think we're having a little girl...but watch me be COMPLETELY wrong! LOL

Sorry pic so big. Posted from my kindle.

wish I'd opted for a 12 week scan. My only pics (s)he still looks like a peanut

congrats! :happydance:

Thanks!! The only reason why I got another scan is because I opted for the Sequential Screening... Didn't really have worries of there being any problems, but figured if insurance covers it, may as well get another scan out of it. Plus it's good to know for piece of mind.

Insurance does not cover mine fully and each ultrasound will cost me about 300- 400 dollars :/.

Anyone ever try the intelligender gender prediction test? My neice got one and told her shes having a boy. "Supposedly" they're 90% accurate. I considered it just for fun, but have decided not to buy one because of the cost, and my 18-20 week scan is next month, plus if DH sees boy and then the scan says girl he will be even more disappointed than if he hadn't gotten his hopes up. I don't want to cause any negative feeling towards LO because she doesn't have a penis. (Could be a boy, but just in case).

Aww, thought about doing it, but the website says you can't use it if you're on progesterone. :(

I booked my gender scan today for the 5th of September I'm so excited to find out pink or blue, Is anyone else as impatient as me and finding out at 16 weeks? X

Definitely! We are finding out at 15+1!!! LOL Was going to schedule for 16 weeks but when I called the 3D ultrasound clinic they told me their sonographer is gone in my 16th week. She assured me they would be able to tell just as accurately at 15 weeks, so I'm really hoping that's correct. Unless it's extremely obvious I may not buy pink or blue until my anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks!!!

Definitely! We are finding out at 15+1!!! LOL Was going to schedule for 16 weeks but when I called the 3D ultrasound clinic they told me their sonographer is gone in my 16th week. She assured me they would be able to tell just as accurately at 15 weeks, so I'm really hoping that's correct. Unless it's extremely obvious I may not buy pink or blue until my anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks!!!

same here - won't buy pink if it's a girl until the official 20 week scan, just in case it's another boy and bits just haven't dropped yet...

Lovely scan pics ladies!

I've booked a gender scan for this Sunday morning!!! Eeeek. I've not told anyone, apart from you guys..... I'm too impatient to wait until 20 weeks and I just feel that this can be my present to myself. Shaun wouldn't understand the need to find out early...
I think it's a boy and after two little girls I know my husband world like an obviously healthy baby but a boy?? I on the other hand really don't mind.

Are we all done with scans? Anyone else still waiting? Xx

same here - won't buy pink if it's a girl until the official 20 week scan, just in case it's another boy and bits just haven't dropped yet...

Would be awful if they said girl and you went out and bought lots of "girly" baby items, only to find out later it's a little boy!!! :wacko: Seems like usually you hear of early girl predictions that change to boy later on, not as much the other way around.

Is anyone else getting random sharp pains? Sometimes I will have it happen several times in an hour, and then won't have any for days. I'm assuming this is round ligament/stretching because baby's heartbeat is still strong on my doppler and I've had no bleeding, but they are a little scary because some of them really hurt!

I've had some stronger stretching type pains too! My OB assures me it's normal.. some of them hurt enough to stop me in my tracks walking! :hugs: I'm sure it's ok hun!

I was coughing earlier and is hurt all across my the bottom of tummy. I put it down to stretching pains? X

Is anyone else getting random sharp pains? Sometimes I will have it happen several times in an hour, and then won't have any for days. I'm assuming this is round ligament/stretching because baby's heartbeat is still strong on my doppler and I've had no bleeding, but they are a little scary because some of them really hurt!

Yes! I am also. They are very random when it happens. I had figured it was normal but happy to see I'm not the only one.

I was lying flat on my tummy last night in bed and felt some strange little movements- might have just been wind :D but in so hoping it was the start if feeling little baby flutters !

I'm getting the random sharp pains sometimes too. They're not so bad as to make me double over, but they make me say, "Ow!" every time. I put it down to stretching pains or Baby kicking my cervix! Hehe! :D

Also, if I'm not prepared, when I sneeze, my whole abdomen/uterus area really hurts! Again, I put it down to stretching pains. I have to brace myself every time I sneeze now, just in case!

My fear is being told one gender and it actually being the other so we've got the private gender scan on the 3rd then will wait for 'confirmation' at the anomaly scan...if they're different then uh-oh!! :wacko:

Can't wait to find out tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"