February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi ladies, Has anyone had a 3D ultrasound, thinking of getting one this week to determine he sex.

My baby bond scan is on Sunday/ know it's 3d but not sure I'd they will show me baby in 3d? Not sure I want to see because I saw my friends one at 22 weeks and although lovely the baby's skull had holes in and the ears were not formed yet... He came out perfect but it kinda scared me, dont think out 16 weeks babies will look like the end result.

Welcome Jo Jo.

Best step is your due date the same? Just remember we were the same, although I'm now 2nd Feb. I also had my midwife this were and she found the heartbeat straight away.

Still not felt any flutters!!! Defo sure I'm having a last boy, sunday will tell?
Hope your all ok xx

i keep getting a odd feeling/ache in my leg almost feels like crawling under the skin:shrug:

Owie!! Sneezed at work and thought i had ripped myself in half. I had pulling from one of my c section scar to the other end.

We announced it on facebook last night as everyone in the hospital seemed to know about the pregnancy anyways.

Ive got another pregnancy risk assessment tonight or tomorrow (depending on the shift) but im back doing normal duties but ive said to everyone that i am not pushing/moving beds unless it is an emergency ie cardiac arrest.

Im soooooo hungry right now, just polished off jacket potato and beans nom nom nom! I could eat that all over again. Im dreading speaking to the consultant as i know exactly what she is going to say about the dangers of being big, not being a good role model for my children or for my patients. But you know what, my blood pressure is fine (apart from work related stress flutters), i eat a varied diet and my family and my patients love me. Im not going to give myself something else to stress over and worry about food, ive got more than enough stress in my life without food being added :D

but yay 13 weeks tomorrow!!! I shall head over to the second tri boards :D Gotta head back to the floor now.

Our sono went great!!! everything is accounted for and everything looked good!!! they put me ahead from 12 +5 to 13+1 but im just going to leave my ticker the same for now...my due date is still the same. It was amazing to see it moving it was doing flips and kicking the whole time heart beat was in the 140's and nice and strong!!!
We are both thinking its a boy based on the head....i guess we will find out in 7 weeks!!:cloud9:
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/F4A5130B-FA8E-4017-8E35-D1D11E228553-14794-0000166164F75128.jpg
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/DCBE4D34-4290-436C-BA55-75BCA0835CC9-14794-000016617866107B.jpg

I had a 3D sexing scan with my last baby and have to admit that at 16+5 he looked pretty alien. I'm having another this time, purely to find out for sure what I'm having :happydance:

Attachments

• Callum7.jpg
    Callum7.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies, Has anyone had a 3D ultrasound, thinking of getting one this week to determine he sex.

Mine is all booked for the 5th or sept at 6.30pm, had one at 28 weeks with my little girl but too impatient to find out the sex this time! :)

Those pains hurt so bad when I sneeze. When it first happened I was like omg... Called my mom and was like omg idk what happened. Should I call the doctor? She laughed and was like get used to it. Hahaha.

thats what my mum was like with me same as this morn when i said i couldnt sleep last night due to sore back and keep getting cervix pain all she did was laugh and say" haha theres worse to come":shrug:

I'm struggling to sleep full stop at the moment. I go to bed exhausted and lay away for hours then when I do sleep its for around 2 hours then I'm awake, get to to pee then awake for around 45 mins then settle down and cycle repeats. I'm sure this is contributing towards m headaches, does anyone else suffer with sleep at the moment? It doesn't help that it's so blumming hot as well :(

Munchkin- I thought flat forehead was a girl and rounded a boy? I have no idea :)
I'd guess girl!

My baby bond scan is on Sunday/ know it's 3d but not sure I'd they will show me baby in 3d? Not sure I want to see because I saw my friends one at 22 weeks and although lovely the baby's skull had holes in and the ears were not formed yet... He came out perfect but it kinda scared me, dont think out 16 weeks babies will look like the end result.

Welcome Jo Jo.

Best step is your due date the same? Just remember we were the same, although I'm now 2nd Feb. I also had my midwife this were and she found the heartbeat straight away.

Still not felt any flutters!!! Defo sure I'm having a last boy, sunday will tell?
Hope your all ok xx

Hi, yes still 3rd feb. might change after my 20 week scan though.

Hospital appointment was a waste of time. Didn't even check that baby was still there, just did blood pressure, tested urine and told me my blood results were normal. I had hoped that she would listen for a heartbeat but nope, maybe at the community midwife next friday.

Here's hoping :winkwink:

Those pains hurt so bad when I sneeze. When it first happened I was like omg... Called my mom and was like omg idk what happened. Should I call the doctor? She laughed and was like get used to it. Hahaha.

thats what my mum was like with me same as this morn when i said i couldnt sleep last night due to sore back and keep getting cervix pain all she did was laugh and say" haha theres worse to come":shrug:

I'm struggling to sleep full stop at the moment. I go to bed exhausted and lay away for hours then when I do sleep its for around 2 hours then I'm awake, get to to pee then awake for around 45 mins then settle down and cycle repeats. I'm sure this is contributing towards m headaches, does anyone else suffer with sleep at the moment? It doesn't help that it's so blumming hot as well :(

Really struggling to sleep :( One of our dogs has become super clingy and pounds the door until either we let her in or the door pops open from her huge weight. So ive got her snoring, the weather, needing to pee, unable to get comfy and him fidgeting.

All i want is one nights sleep where im able to get into bed and sleep from 11pm to 6am without waking.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->