February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi everyone! Broke the news officially this morning on Facebook! :happydance:
It was lovely to share it with everyone, but this being number 3 I know not everyone's thrilled. Don't care we're happy and can't wait!

Hope you're all well and good luck for those who are hoping to find out the sex this weekend. :flower: I'm very jealous but rather safe some money now. Only 5ish weeks to go for us anyways x

Hi everyone! Broke the news officially this morning on Facebook! :happydance:
It was lovely to share it with everyone, but this being number 3 I know not everyone's thrilled. Don't care we're happy and can't wait!

Hope you're all well and good luck for those who are hoping to find out the sex this weekend. :flower: I'm very jealous but rather safe some money now. Only 5ish weeks to go for us anyways x

yep same here, dying to know but like OH said, we wont be buying till hes sold his bike anyway so 5 weeks is waitable x

yey we can countdown together, what time is yours? Are you finding out the sex?

VM- this is my 3rd too, I dont care what anyone thinks lol

11.20 - what about you? We will be finding out (3rd Sept for that) but because i'm a little bit paranoid i'm waiting til the 27th to 'confirm' (a girl i worked with was told girl, bought everything pink then out popped a little boy - granted the scan wasn't 100% and they told her that but still!). Are you finding out?

Hi guys, is anyone else's stomach aching all over? I thought round ligament pain was just in the lower abdomen but mine is aching right up to the bottom of my rib cage. Anyone know if this is normal? I'm short and petite so maybe my body's got a particularly large amount of stretching to do...

Hi guys, is anyone else's stomach aching all over? I thought round ligament pain was just in the lower abdomen but mine is aching right up to the bottom of my rib cage. Anyone know if this is normal? I'm short and petite so maybe my body's got a particularly large amount of stretching to do...

i am hun some days unable to move due to it but docs assured me its all fine

It's strange though isn't it? With the first it's all excitement and now to some it's clearly 'an accident' which it wasn't it was hubby who said he wanted another :)
I don't really care but I feel sorry for people who can't see the miracle it is! Silly people :growlmad:

11.20 - what about you? We will be finding out (3rd Sept for that) but because i'm a little bit paranoid i'm waiting til the 27th to 'confirm' (a girl i worked with was told girl, bought everything pink then out popped a little boy - granted the scan wasn't 100% and they told her that but still!). Are you finding out?

11am and yes finding out :D

Our sono went great!!! everything is accounted for and everything looked good!!! they put me ahead from 12 +5 to 13+1 but im just going to leave my ticker the same for now...my due date is still the same. It was amazing to see it moving it was doing flips and kicking the whole time heart beat was in the 140's and nice and strong!!!
We are both thinking its a boy based on the head....i guess we will find out in 7 weeks!!:cloud9:
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/F4A5130B-FA8E-4017-8E35-D1D11E228553-14794-0000166164F75128.jpg
https://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t503/dschristou/DCBE4D34-4290-436C-BA55-75BCA0835CC9-14794-000016617866107B.jpg

I immediately thought boy too. Xx

I had a 3D sexing scan with my last baby and have to admit that at 16+5 he looked pretty alien. I'm having another this time, purely to find out for sure what I'm having :happydance:

I had one at 20 weeks with my daughter and thought she looked like an alien!!

Congrats on the great scan Midnight!!!! Our baby is a lazy one too LOL. He/she was moving at first but then when the sonographer went to take pictures the baby held mostly still except to suck their thumb and wave a couple times. She said, "this is going to be a very well behaved little one...look at how still they are being for me!" HA, yeah right! I think you're having a little boy, based on the skull! Skull theory isn't as accurate as nub theory though.

I am SO anxious to find out what we're all having!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww. so sorry if someone has been less than supportive - every baby is special, no matter their # in the family. :hugs:

did our facebook announcement today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone is so excited for us!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh the downside to having to drink more is the constant need to pee arghhhh! feels like my bladders going to explode

Oh goodness yes, I got a bit worried thinking I had signs of bad sugar levels but then I was like that's stupid, I am always thirsty and I always drink so obviously I need to Pee constantly.. and here I thought that stops in 2nd tri when the uterus moves upwards :cry:

Hi all, just back from scan xx All looks totally fine but I declined the downs syndrome screening, anyone else not have the screening? Got 3 pics to add later. xxx

p.s I am dizzy too my BP is 90/60 xxx

I refused my down's screening, the doctor explained that there are factors of risk if they exist we are susceptible. the factors are:
Age (I am 27 so thats not a factor)
The distance of the babys neck is 3mm (its 1.4 so we are way below the risk issue)
My weight and the babys (which is also all fine)
family history (which thank goodness doesnt have down syndrome at all)
And the blood test (which then we decided no need, we would love the baby either way and we are already a very low risk couple)

(Plus the money lol)

oh and yes I am very dizzy even when I am sitting :(

Mine is! And I am quite tall! so :hugs:

ugh why do people think you need 4 bedrooms with 3 kids, the moaning has started!!

Oh god... seriously? Just concentrate on relaxing your mind and letting stuff like this go in one ear (pass by a smile) then go out the other :) :hugs:

I had a 3D sexing scan with my last baby and have to admit that at 16+5 he looked pretty alien. I'm having another this time, purely to find out for sure what I'm having :happydance:

I had one at 20 weeks with my daughter and thought she looked like an alien!!

I just had a scan at 14w and my Beany looks like an alien from MArs :(

Thanks, we have a 3 bedroom house and its a big 3 bed not a small house- not that its anyones business LOL. Baby will be in with us till at least 1yr anyway, both my other 2 slept in my room till they were 1, then I will move babys bed in with DD or DS depending but its not a huge deal? My mum had 3 kids and 3 bedrooms!
Rant aside- we announced on FB too which I was apprehensive about but it got it out the way. My mum is over the moon as this will be grandchild number 6! x

Got my downs risk letter though this morning and 1 in 68,000 so really happy with that.

We have a private scan booked for 16 weeks - it is an early anatomy scan in London. More to do with checking the baby's heart because my brother and SIL lost a baby due to a heart condition and it is playing on my mind - the NHS won't refer us for an NHS scan though :growlmad:

Very exciting to think in just over 3 weeks we might know the gender :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->