February 2013 Love Bugs

Future was it Haven you went too? I love your scan piccies! I think Boy!

hi ladies im back. we came back early as the acomadation we were put it was just awfull, covered in mald and mildew dirty and smelly, we hav complained with many others and we did ask to b moved, but as it is the summer holls everywhere was fully booked, so we have asked for a full refund which they have agreed, so we r home now but gonna have lots of days out. went swiming today and we r hoping to go to the zoo tommorow if the weather is ok. were gona go to the seaside on saturday good old western supper mare, as its suppose to b really hot on saturday. so as im back ill show u my scan piccys. ure have to tell me wat sex u think it is. just for fun:thumbup::hugs:View attachment 459999View attachment 460001the first pic baby is being cheeky and turned on his back then rolled over, the second pic baby is the rite way round:thumbup:crazy baby:haha::haha::haha:

I think it is a little boy :flower:

I dreamt I was having a boy again! 5th boy dream now haha.

Also, why does nowhere sell a good range of unisex clothes?

I am wondering that too, as it's quite slim pickin's... :(

When we couldn't find out with Bethany I really struggled to find nice unisex clothes, I had a right hissy fit :rofl:

I think it might have been how stressed I am recently, I have a stonking cold, SPD, a child who thinks sleep is for the weak, neighbors who think said child is the devil and just eeeuuuurrrggghhhhh. Hopefully things will calm down soon x x x

Hmph, do those neighbours have young toddlers? :growlmad:

How do we add journal links to sigs?

ooo I want to know too!

And Future: Where did you actually go on holiday? And beautiful scan pics hun! I am guessing Girl from the Skull :flower:

future: I was thinking girl due to skull theory too. Sorry your vacation was lousy, hope they give you a good refund. I like day trips as a vacation, as long as we decide ahead where we want to go otherwise it's "so...where do you want to go?" "Ugh...I dunno??" :haha:

I am so excited! I just bought 30 maternity pieces for $60 off someone advertisig a yard sale for this Saturday. I e mailed her and asked if I could come by today or tomorrow to check them out since I have to work a few hours Saturday--at the exact time of her yard sale. I feel so good to finally have some clothes that will fit me and I can stop wearing shorts held toether only by the ties! :happydance:

what a relief! finally saw our bub today - two arms, two legs and a heartbeat :happydance:

Baby was actively kicking around and hiding from the sonographer giving us the bum rush :cloud9:

How to make a text link?
This is one of the most asked questions in the 'Forum Help & Testing Area'. So here is a quick guide

Type the word of phrase you want to link (Example: 'Click here to see my journal').
Highlight the word or phrase by holding down the left mouse button and dragging your cursor over it (just like you would if you were going to copy and paste).
Press the button. (the one than looks like a globe and says insert link when you hover over it)
Copy and paste the URL you want to link to into the box that pops up, and press 'OK'.

Ta-daa, done

C&P from https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/481539-make-text-link.html

Thanks hun, I will try and do it later (I am not very good with techno stuff!)

Scan today!! Going to cost us 20 just for parking and 2 scan pics!! Just hope all is ok xx

Hope your scan goes well hun.

I'm starving, the only thing we have in that I fancy is lasagne, hmmm a small bit wouldn't be too bad ;) x x x

I had some for breakfast, I even made up some extra white sauce to put on top, it was sooooooo good :cloud9:

Urgh I feel so ill, OH is off tomorrow which means I can finally go to the docs :( x x x

If you get dizzy when you stand up it could be low BP, in case it is always make sure you stand slowly from sitting or laying and if you have to stand for long periods I found fidgeting your legs a bit helps (standing for long periods can make your BP drop)

I suffered with low BP for years, i would end up collapsing just getting out the bath, or getting out of bed, or standing in queues at the shops, even in a job interveiw :rofl:

If you get dizzy when you stand up it could be low BP, in case it is always make sure you stand slowly from sitting or laying and if you have to stand for long periods I found fidgeting your legs a bit helps (standing for long periods can make your BP drop)

I suffered with low BP for years, i would end up collapsing just getting out the bath, or getting out of bed, or standing in queues at the shops, even in a job interveiw :rofl:

thank you i get it on and off but today seems constant since it started hubby thinks its the heat 32 atm and that im not drinking enouigh so gonna try drink until im living in the loo:haha: my bp at each time its been checked has been normal:shrug: but i also suffer from dyspraxia what makes me go off balance very easily so the dizzyness gets worse with that too i cant win :haha:

I'm always getting up too fast (though, it's normal speed for me), feel woozy and see black spots! I have to remind myself to get up slowly now, but often forget. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->