February 2013 Love Bugs

Good news on your downs test Amelie!

We live in a three bedroom but this is our first so we have plenty of room :) Not planning to have baby sleep with us too long - just for the first few weeks or so but never done this before so that could change!

Graduating to a lemon tomorrow :happydance:

Feeling much better now! Hubs is happy I am back in action with some housework haha.

I am so ready to start buying and decorating - 18 weeks cant come soon enough!!

Boooo! It's so hot, and I feel horrible today. :( Got myself a big headache that didn't go away with a nap. I'm trying to drink plenty, but it's hard! Humph!

did our facebook announcement today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone is so excited for us!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!! that's fantastic!!

my first gender scan is TODAY!!! So excited! :happydance: Kept dreaming weird dreams about having an ultrasound last night, but none of the dreams said boy or girl. :haha:

Fides! I've been stalking the whole dag to hear and now I realise you're in the US! :dohh:
What time is it? Can't wait to hear, you're the first of us to find out hun! :wohoo:

Any news on gender?

We do actually have 4 bedrooms but we use one as an office. Both my kids never had sleeping problems after staying in with me so long, they actually sleep better than all kids I know so fingers crossed 3rd time lucky haha.

its tooooo hot making me sleepy and dizzy bluh

Any news on gender?

We do actually have 4 bedrooms but we use one as an office. Both my kids never had sleeping problems after staying in with me so long, they actually sleep better than all kids I know so fingers crossed 3rd time lucky haha.

We are in a 3 bedroom but our room is where the office was. And we too had our kids with us until 10-11 months old and they're both fantastic sleepers! Also better than anyone else's I know. Here's hoping for both our 3rds filling that trend :winkwink:

Ochies :cry: my SPD has gone into overdrive, I had to walk over 3 miles today to get Dylan to A&E and back and I can't move now, worth it to make sure my ickle boy is OK, but it hurts so much :cry:

Ochies :cry: my SPD has gone into overdrive, I had to walk over 3 miles today to get Dylan to A&E and back and I can't move now, worth it to make sure my ickle boy is OK, but it hurts so much :cry:

oh bless you is he ok? xx

Just got home...

It's a BOY!!!

I'm excited and overwhelmed by the thought of two boys 14-15 months apart! So glad to know, though, and if they had thought girl, i'd have had to wait to see if it really was, so now i'm glad we know. :)

Let's see if this works...

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/fidesqi/081812babyno3boyshot.jpg

Boooo! It's so hot, and I feel horrible today. :( Got myself a big headache that didn't go away with a nap. I'm trying to drink plenty, but it's hard! Humph!

Oh God yes, 40 degrees here its horrible and humid and we dont have ac grrrrr I feel ya

did our facebook announcement today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone is so excited for us!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!! that's fantastic!!

my first gender scan is TODAY!!! So excited! :happydance: Kept dreaming weird dreams about having an ultrasound last night, but none of the dreams said boy or girl. :haha:

oooooooooooooooo I dreamt I had a boy! Is dreaming about Gender that common? :D

Oh poor sweety :( :hugs: How is your angel??

Just got home...

It's a BOY!!!

I'm excited and overwhelmed by the thought of two boys 14-15 months apart! So glad to know, though, and if they had thought girl, i'd have had to wait to see if it really was, so now i'm glad we know. :)

CONGRATS!!! hehehe

Let's see if this works...

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/fidesqi/081812babyno3boyshot.jpg

Awwwww look at the tiny thing hehehehe!

Thanks ladies, he is fine, he got a bit distracted when opening the big heavy sprung gate at the park and it swung back and hit him in the head, he had a HUGE lump and is getting quite an impressive bruise this morning, NHS told us to take him to A&E just to be on the safe side. He is such a brave little guy :)

Fides - Congrats on team blue!!! :happydance: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->