February 2013 Love Bugs

Im having a little GIRL as well ... i completely was convinced it was a boy!

Congrats girlies on the gender scan, I am do clueless on what my little bumpling is, only 2.5 weeks to go until we find out!!

Awww congrats on the pink news :D

Im still wanting to remain team yellow, next scan booked for 11/10/12 eeek!

I want to find out too! Gonna book a gender scan for next week hopefully

Congrats magrace!

It is so exciting but think I will stay team yellow!

I REALLY want to stay yellow but we are buying lots preloved and I really need to know sex. My sister has just had a little girl and if we are having a girl she will save the stuff for me! x

Midnight- we have bought everything neutral but have been so tempted looking at lovely pink and blue things!

Congrats everyone on the gender scans!!!! I have mine on Sept 4th so two weeks and can't wait!!!!!

I opted to have to Downs Syndrome test and was given a 1/119 risk so instead on an Amnio I chose to have a newer blood test called the Materni T21 done so should get those results soon. I am not too worried though, I have a feeling everything will be just fine.

Also, I bought a fetal heart doppler to help keep me calm. It is the best purchase I have ever made! So awesome to listen to the heart beat whenever I feel a little paranoid. I got the Sonoline B if anyone else is considering getting one, I highly recommend it.

Congrats everyone on the gender scans!!!! I have mine on Sept 4th so two weeks and can't wait!!!!!

I opted to have to Downs Syndrome test and was given a 1/119 risk so instead on an Amnio I chose to have a newer blood test called the Materni T21 done so should get those results soon. I am not too worried though, I have a feeling everything will be just fine.

Also, I bought a fetal heart doppler to help keep me calm. It is the best purchase I have ever made! So awesome to listen to the heart beat whenever I feel a little paranoid. I got the Sonoline B if anyone else is considering getting one, I highly recommend it.

Im sure everything will be just fine with bubba :) I bought a doppler too, I love it! I have the VComin :)

I'm scared of getting a Doppler in case I struggle to find a heartbeat and because
I would meltdown!

I'm scared of getting a Doppler in case I struggle to find a heartbeat and because
I would meltdown!

I thought that too but you just have to remind yourself that baby is still very small and its very easy to not pick it up as it moves alot! I have found it every time so far

I would meltdown!

I have been able to find it every time but sometimes I only get it for a second because the baby likes to run away from it! I often hear other noises as well which sometimes is confusing but I looked at videos on youtube to help me differentiate them. :)

Awesome! any names in mind?
thanks; no names yet, but we have plenty of time. :)

I'm having a perfect, healthy little girl!!!! Oh my, so thought it was a boy! I'm just amazed, she looked beautiful and was sucking her thumb. I'm complete :)
Poor husband though, four girls under his roof, ha ha ha xx
awww, congrats!!

Im having a little GIRL as well ... i completely was convinced it was a boy!
congratulations!

I am having a girl too! She tried really hard not to show us, her feet were in her crotch. Having so much fun buying girl stuff.

helloooo :hi:

my due date is Feb.11th and i'll FINALLY have my gender scan on september 18th!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->