February 2013 Love Bugs

Congrats on all the gender scans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A mix of boys and girls!!!!!!!! I cant wait for mine only 6 1/2 weeks away!!!!!!!! I have always thought it was a boy but after our last scan a little part of me is now thinking girl:)

I still have so long to wait for my 20 week scan, I hope baby gives us a nice shot :)

Got my consultant appointment this morning, I have no idea what it's for, really don't want to go TBH, my pelvis is killing me and I don't feel well.

My mum is having the kids tonight so I can have a night of uninteruped sleep which will be heaven, as my sons sleeping is really bad at the moment :(

Hope everyone has a lovely day today x x x

Thanks for all the congrats ladies. I was so shocked, this pregnancy has been so different I would have it a million pound om bump being blue. I think my husband is a bit disappointed, this is our last baby and so he will never have his boy. But hey, you get what so given and the main thing is she looks healthy. How lucky am I, have three little girls!

Congrats to all the gender scans, looks like more girls at the mo?

As for itchy tummy, mine is slightly. But I'm trying to put lots of cream on, in case it's the dreaded stretch marks? Although I've heard that you should mention itchy tummys to your midwife because it can mean something maybe up with the baby?- dont mean to frighten you.

Oh I placenta is at the front which explains why I've not felt any movement, I can worry less now.

Hope you all have a good day xxx

eeek 15 weeks today just wish it would cool down tho! gota go out all day today and then staying at the mils the night as have an early appointment with doc for my check up really hoping this heat doesnt last till sept as we move then and will be dying:haha:

Thanks for all the congrats ladies. I was so shocked, this pregnancy has been so different I would have it a million pound om bump being blue. I think my husband is a bit disappointed, this is our last baby and so he will never have his boy. But hey, you get what so given and the main thing is she looks healthy. How lucky am I, have three little girls!

Congrats to all the gender scans, looks like more girls at the mo?

As for itchy tummy, mine is slightly. But I'm trying to put lots of cream on, in case it's the dreaded stretch marks? Although I've heard that you should mention itchy tummys to your midwife because it can mean something maybe up with the baby?- dont mean to frighten you.

Oh I placenta is at the front which explains why I've not felt any movement, I can worry less now.

Hope you all have a good day xxx

You hubby should be very happy, girls are knows to be so attached to their daddy's He will have 3 little daddy's girls hehe

I am so happy for you and about the itchy tumtum I havent had it at all.. then again stretch marks do not exist in my family so I am a low risk of getting them, so maybe yes they might be the start or warning of stretch marks... or just stretching or maybe even not enough water being drunk? so itchy skin due to dryness?

I would do as you said and call the Doc

Congrats to everyone on the gender scans!

I really want to find out but OH doesnt want to - I am convinced that we are having a boy, I dont know why but I just have that thought in my head. Although that would make me really outnumbered as our 2 cats and 1 dog are all boys so with hubby and my step son I am well and truely outnumbered!

Team yellow for us then I guess.

Stretch marks can arrive with no itching and can even arrive after the birth. I didn't get any on stomach before but did on leg and boob lol they are invisible now 6yrs on so does not fuss me really if I do get them. x

I found the culprit of the itchiness when I woke up to 4 bug mozzie bites on my tummy :( nice! Least I know the reason!

Wriggler- when is your 20week scan? It was a nightmare trying to get me an appt that fit in with school runs, they were all 8am or 3pm :/

Jembug- remind OH he may well have grandsons in the future :) My dad has 3 girls and now has 2 grandsons, they love taking them out etc :) x

Congrats to everyone finding out their genders! I can't believe the Feb babies are already at that stage! I've got my 20 week scan at 20+1 on 8th October - 7 weeks today! Can't wait to find out what we're having, although I think I need to stop secretly hoping that it's a girl, slightly worried that I'll be disappointed if it's a boy. I think I've been so desperate for a girl because OH already has a DS from a previous relationship.

I've had a bit of an itchy tummy the past couple of days, maybe related to me starting to show? I've heard Bio Oil is meant to be amazing for stretch marks, so I got some but still not sure how good it is because I haven't stretched enough yet for stretch marks to come up!

My 20 week scan is on the 26th Sept, not too long to wait now! :)

Had my consultant appointment, don't need to see hm again and he scanned me!! Was lovely seeing baby again :) The pics not great, but I don't mind :)

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556595_475878139098548_1511668932_n.jpg

Congrats on all the gender scans! I have a scan on 9-1 at 16 weeks and hopeing the doctor will be able to tell if not I will wait a week for a private scan.
It seems like just yesterday we were all getting our bfps and now we are all in or approaching our second trimester.:happydance:

awww, and your scan is day before mine xx

I've been veeeeeeery lucky in the timing of my scans, in my area they seem to be quite good at getting people in at 12 weeks and at 20 weeks exactly for their scans because there's another antenatal clinic that can do ultrasounds, so everyone doesn't have to get them done at the main hospital - it must make it easier to fit everyone here in.

yeh its the same here, I had one 10weeks, 14weeks, next is 20weeks dead on and then 28weeks and 34 weeks just because I am having consultant led care xx

I would looooove more scans but my 20 week will be my last if everything goes well. OH isn't that keen on private scans so will have to make do without, I am very lucky to have had 3 scans already though.

Got to have snuggles with my ickle 2 week old nephew this morning, OMG I want it to be February now! x x x

I'd love to have another scan at 30 weeks or there abouts (just because 20 weeks seems like SUCH A LONG TIME to wait to see baby again), but it's so expensive and that £90 could buy a cot...

Whilst I'm here, I was wondering if anyone had any guesses for my 12w1d pic taken last week based on nub or skull theory? I think it looks girly but I honestly have no idea lol. With the nub, I keep thinking that if you look at the way it lies with the spine (because Stormageddon was a little curled up), it's parallell, even though it looks like it's initially sticking up? But I don't know. :shrug:

Attachments

• 12w1d.jpg
    12w1d.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
So I think the cyst I have is acting up so I called my ob and they are having me come in today at 2:30.
I am thinking they will take a peek at our lil one. Yay at least something will make me happy today because my head is throbbing due to a migraine.

I had scans at 34weeks with the other 2 and TBH, you cant see all that much as the baby is so big! I have to have sizing scans as they expect the baby to be small xx

OMG My mummy is the best!!!!! Me and OH are crap at saving up so she said to pick whatever pushchair I want and pay her back monthly!!! :happydance:

We are getting this: https://www.mothercare.com/Britax-B...578,LU1713,LU2121,LN2712,LD1533,LR1661,495630

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->