February 2013 Love Bugs

Great deal :) My friends giving me a buggy for forest walks, I need a small pram for boot and shops but this off roader is fabby :D Love cheap/free stuff haha

No no I was wrong. I think it's only one (Rem) that hasn't been counted yet. So I think it's 13 girls and only 6 boys so far!

You should see the pink bumps winning in the Poll in second tri hehe we keep winning by 3 or 4 girls, seems very strange that January is mostly boys and February is mostly girls :dohh:

Maybe I should move myself to Jan?? Me and my bump feel a bit inferior at him being a boy! :wacko:

Hahaha no that just makes us special:flower:

Future my ring swing test went in circles or at least I thought it did, chinese gender said girl, had high hb for three visits and was still definitely a little weiner in there!

Someone told me that if on your very first US pic the little cord curves/points to the right it's going to be a boy. If I am looking at my scan pic from 8wk correctly it does go to the right...

Swaffer, I am not going to lie I think you should find out :p But I admire you having the strength to not find out if you choose not to!! :)

I had to share this pic of my little girl! I have never seen such an amazing photo!!!!

Jembug, I really hope that isnt true. I cried when I found out its a girl!!! I'd cry harder if they took it away from me!!!!

So excited to be buying pink things!!! Not many girls in our family!!!!

Attachments

• bubsy.JPG
    bubsy.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
Great deal :) My friends giving me a buggy for forest walks, I need a small pram for boot and shops but this off roader is fabby :D Love cheap/free stuff haha

We only ever used our stroller for walks in the woods and this car seat is compatible with the stroller we have, so that was a nice bonus. Bargains are great. I've been keeping my eye out for a deal on a mini co-sleeper as well. I don't think we'll need to buy anything else besides diapers.
I love that babies don't really need anything.

No no I was wrong. I think it's only one (Rem) that hasn't been counted yet. So I think it's 13 girls and only 6 boys so far!

You should see the pink bumps winning in the Poll in second tri hehe we keep winning by 3 or 4 girls, seems very strange that January is mostly boys and February is mostly girls :dohh:

Maybe I should move myself to Jan?? Me and my bump feel a bit inferior at him being a boy! :wacko:

Hehe noo we need you here! Girls are taking over we want more boys! maybe bribe some from January to join us?

Back from the mw, all good, heard the hb for the 1st time :) not got to see her now until 28 weeks! x

It is amazing to hear the hb... I am worried that after the next scan in 3 weeks I wont see beany for a while, since I have had a scan every 2 weeks since I got preggo! :blush:

mines 3 weeks tommorow and im so excited i just can not wait. im adamant its a girl still even tho my OH swears he see boy bit at my 15 wk scan lmao:haha:
had midwife today and heard hb for the very first time out loud at 148 bpm thats girl isnt it?

on the other hand ive done the ring swing test again today and its still saying boy ive also done the baking soda test(just for fun) and irts also saying boy so cud my OH be right? hmmmmmmmmmmm im still convinced its a girl if it is a boy u just know my OH is gonna b all smug and I TOLD U SO lol.

anyway hope ure all well. i felt sick as hell wen i woke up this morning propper thought i was gonna chuck but thankfully i didnt. my only problem is I CANT POOOO lol sorry TMI:blush:

:hugs:

I CANT POO EITHER!! :cry: (Sorry at more TMI lol)

About the HB well, my bean was 160 or something as far as i remember and she is a girlie wirlie so I am not sure you can go by hb But ooooo soon you'll find out sweety! :happydance:

Literally can not wait. 24hours to go!

ooo Exciting, can't wait to hear!

I had to share this pic of my little girl! I have never seen such an amazing photo!!!!

Jembug, I really hope that isnt true. I cried when I found out its a girl!!! I'd cry harder if they took it away from me!!!!

OMG how cute is this photo!! Your little gymnast! hehe

Ha ha, I was only joking ladies, although people keep saying how they know someone who got told one sex and it came out the other!
I'm now very used to fact I'm having a girl and I would be very upset if it was a boy- if that makes sense?

Not felt her move at all today and I've been laying Down as I've been sleeping due to working all night. Hope she is ok x

mines 3 weeks tommorow and im so excited i just can not wait. im adamant its a girl still even tho my OH swears he see boy bit at my 15 wk scan lmao:haha:
had midwife today and heard hb for the very first time out loud at 148 bpm thats girl isnt it?

on the other hand ive done the ring swing test again today and its still saying boy ive also done the baking soda test(just for fun) and irts also saying boy so cud my OH be right? hmmmmmmmmmmm im still convinced its a girl if it is a boy u just know my OH is gonna b all smug and I TOLD U SO lol.

anyway hope ure all well. i felt sick as hell wen i woke up this morning propper thought i was gonna chuck but thankfully i didnt. my only problem is I CANT POOOO lol sorry TMI:blush:

:hugs:

Heart rate means nothing. My LO started out at 8 weeks at 181 bpm!! Then at 12 week scan it was 164 bpm, and now on my doppler it's in the mid 150s, and he is a little boy! :thumbup:

that scan is amazing:cloud9: future olypic gymnast inthe making?:haha:

feeling like poo today think ive got a cold coming on blah and so much to do:dohh: starting painting today alough i think il prob end up just watching lol

rem_82, I keep just looking at that pic and laughing. :haha: Priceless!

I can't poo either ladies, though it's much better than it was! :p I was going 4 days without any action!

Its making me want to know the sex cause all you guys finding out! But I'm going to stay team yellow.... Its hard tho!

Really wish I could stay team yellow. Would love surprise as its def my last bubba but I am the most impatient person ever.

I've done team yellow, not by choice and it sucked lol. I wanted to buy pretty pink or blue stuff, not boring yellow and cream :haha: x x x

I think we are staying team yellow, I have been shopping this morning and brought a white outdoor suit all in one thing and a vest baby grow and outfit all in white :) x

Hmm on the plus side I did save a fortune on useless pink/blue stuff when I was on team yellow :rofl:

^ very true haha. xx I am not a patient person, I dont like not knowing things. I cant say that already knowing the babys gender with the other 2 made it less special x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->