February 2013 Love Bugs

Me!! 11th feb :) what shall we call ourselves? Feb love bugs?

any one announced yet? like facebook? I just posted
Bare foot? check....Pregnant? Check.... Best get in the kitchen then and make a sammich.

LOL

Cute way to announce 2 peas.

I have told three of my closest friends and my mom and sister and my PhD supervisor (who needed to know why I was useless this week) and that's all so far. I think announcing will be fun but not sure when I'll do it.

Hi ladies, can I join your group? I'm 4wks 6 days, due 2/1 according to fertility friend.

my period pains have all but gone, and i feel pretty normal this morning. that is making me very nervous. I'm sure its all fine, but cant help panic a bit....cue ms please!!!!

my period pains have all but gone, and i feel pretty normal this morning. that is making me very nervous. I'm sure its all fine, but cant help panic a bit....cue ms please!!!!

I feel pretty normal too! Early days yet for MS I reckon so I'm sure we'll get it soon enough and be like 'eurgh, I wished for THIS?' :wacko:

I dont know how to post a quote in a reply, but I have been feeling like I have been hit by a bus for the past 10 days or so (even before I knew for definate), it is the constant nausea that is really wearing me down.

I am hoping that it doesnt develop into full MS because I dont know how I am going to cope with this.

I have had slight cramping on and off all week but I looked online and apparently it is a good thing, hopefully it will vanish soon and I can start enjoying being pregnant.

We have started referring to our baby as the 'alien' I dont know why it started but it has turned into a habit! Im not sure that it was the best name that we could have chosen for it :)

hi ladies!! Cogratulations on all your BFP!! i can finally say after almost 18months of trying i finally got my bfp!!! eek!! im due the 5th of February and would love to share this with you lovely lovely people :) xx

Ok. I cried this morning. I never ever cry.

I especially never ever cry at episodes of Friends!!! Husband got up and looked worryingly like this - :argh:

No sickness yet but have heartburn radiating from my spine, and I am stoooopidly tired. D'ya think anyone would notice if I fell asleep at my desk? It's not like I do anything important anyway.... Much.... Oooh sugar, that's a lot of bleeding, BRB.....

hi ladies!! i finally got my bfp after 18months of trying and i think im due around the 5th of feb so would it be ok to join you girls? so far my belly is feeling really heavy and my boobs are soo sore and also certain smells have started making me feel sick, i had ms all the way through with my first pregnancy so im hoping i dont with this one :) xx

No sore boobs here yet?! But cramps. Did frer and line quite dark :)

hi ladies!! Cogratulations on all your BFP!! i can finally say after almost 18months of trying i finally got my bfp!!! eek!! im due the 5th of February and would love to share this with you lovely lovely people :) xx

Congratulations Trying!! Welcome to our Feb group! You must be so excited!! I got my bfp 3 days ago and am due on Feb 4th and am beyond thrilled!! Congrats again! :happydance:

Ok. I cried this morning. I never ever cry.

I especially never ever cry at episodes of Friends!!! Husband got up and looked worryingly like this - :argh:

No sickness yet but have heartburn radiating from my spine, and I am stoooopidly tired. D'ya think anyone would notice if I fell asleep at my desk? It's not like I do anything important anyway.... Much.... Oooh sugar, that's a lot of bleeding, BRB.....

Lol I was crying at friends today too :) monica and chandler got their twins :)

Lol I was crying at friends today too :) monica and chandler got their twins :)

Same one! :haha:

Am so tired! Been working very hard all day... :rofl: Been reading the birth stories, drinking hot chocolate and firing off the occasional over-complicated email to make it look like I still know what I'm talking about. Still somehow very tiring though....:sleep:

And now I geniuinely believe that time has stopped. I have another two hours in the office and every time I look at the clock it's no more than 2 minutes later than it was last time. I may commandeer the conference room and curl up under the table. No one will notice.... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->