February 2013 Love Bugs

Congratulations to all the new ladies!

How is everyone feeling today? x x x

Good morning ladies, I am still feeling really queezy - I have been told that this is a good sign but it is not a nice feeling.

7 weeks yesterday, so 3 weeks and 2 days until my first appointment with the midwife - I cant wait, more than anything to make sure that everything is ok with the little one.

It is so hard not to get carried away and start shopping for bits and pieces now, but I want to wait until after the hospital appointment so that there are no disappointments!

My GP appointment is in 10 days and at that appointment I will get referred to the MW.

I'm waiting until after 12 weeks to buy stuff too, but as soon as I seee a healthy bubba on that 12 week scan I am going to go crazy with shopping! :D x x x

Good morning ladies, I am still feeling really queezy - I have been told that this is a good sign but it is not a nice feeling.

7 weeks yesterday, so 3 weeks and 2 days until my first appointment with the midwife - I cant wait, more than anything to make sure that everything is ok with the little one.

It is so hard not to get carried away and start shopping for bits and pieces now, but I want to wait until after the hospital appointment so that there are no disappointments!

Hiya,

I noticed you are in N.I, me too :) can i ask about your first appointment ? im getting impatient waiting for my appointment letter... in fact its driving me mad
I will be 7 weeks tomorrow, I went to my gp 3 weeks ago and he just said that i would get an appointment in the next 3-4 weeks (i thought he meant my appointment would be in 3-4 weeks, as in my booking in appointment but im guessing now he meant i would get my letter in 3-4 weeks ? )
How long did you have to wait on your letter coming letting you know about your first appointment ?

Hi ladies!

Gosh, how I wish the weeks would fly by until the first scan to confirm everything is fine! I have my first dr's appt this morning. Not sure what to expect.

The only symptoms I'm having are waves of nausea, nausea's partic bad first thing in the morning when I wake up, achy bbs, and an achy uterus. Oh, and TMI, but my stools are also a little loose! I thought you were supposed to get constipated...

Congratulations to all the new ladies!

Hi all I was having headache almost all day and feel nausea. Got sore throat too. Not sure what I can take if I get worse.

Hiya,

I noticed you are in N.I, me too can i ask about your first appointment ? im getting impatient waiting for my appointment letter... in fact its driving me mad
I will be 7 weeks tomorrow, I went to my gp 3 weeks ago and he just said that i would get an appointment in the next 3-4 weeks (i thought he meant my appointment would be in 3-4 weeks, as in my booking in appointment but im guessing now he meant i would get my letter in 3-4 weeks ? )
How long did you have to wait on your letter coming letting you know about your first appointment ?

thanks

Hi, Im in lisburn so the doctors there dont want to see you at all, they just send a referral letter to the hospital for you on the strength of you calling up and saying that you are pregnant.

I got my letter last week for my appointment on 11th July, Im going to Craigavon hospital, simply for the reason that the ulster is too far away (45 mins ish in traffic) Lagan Valley doesnt have a special care unit (just in case) and I have a friend who starts as a registrar in the royal jubilee in August (and as good friends as we are I dont want her near there on me!)

I was told that noone will see you before 10 weeks - hopefully your letter will arrive this week. If not I would call the GP and just make sure that your referral form has been collected.

I hope that this helps!

Hiya,

I noticed you are in N.I, me too can i ask about your first appointment ? im getting impatient waiting for my appointment letter... in fact its driving me mad

thanks

Hi, Im in lisburn so the doctors there dont want to see you at all, they just send a referral letter to the hospital for you on the strength of you calling up and saying that you are pregnant.

I got my letter last week for my appointment on 11th July, Im going to Craigavon hospital, simply for the reason that the ulster is too far away (45 mins ish in traffic) Lagan Valley doesnt have a special care unit (just in case) and I have a friend who starts as a registrar in the royal jubilee in August (and as good friends as we are I dont want her near there on me!)

I was told that noone will see you before 10 weeks - hopefully your letter will arrive this week. If not I would call the GP and just make sure that your referral form has been collected.

I hope that this helps!

Great thanks for the info, ive opted for Royal so hopefully I will hear this week - i know i'll be able to calm down once i get my appointment date and then at least i know something is happening, at the minute i just feel like a bloated queasy moaner ! :dohh:

Great thanks for the info, ive opted for Royal so hopefully I will hear this week - i know i'll be able to calm down once i get my appointment date and then at least i know something is happening, at the minute i just feel like a bloated queasy moaner !

No worries - the royal would have been where I was heading until I realised that my friend was starting a post there. She works in Obs and Gynae so I it would have been just my luck that she would have been my doctor!

The only thing that Im not sure about with craigavon is that my mum works in one of the offices in there, so I hope that it isnt too close for comfort, because my mum is such a worrier!

Good luck, hopefully you get your letter really soon, I was so relieved to get mine. Because it is my first, I will be so relieved to see the little alien on the screen! I think that other countries are so much more fortunate than us with earlier dating scans but only 3 weeks 2 days to go!!

hey!! im babydeacon aka vicki..... i have one son 8 months old and no#2 bue 21st by lmp.... :)

Hey I have a son- nearly 9mnths!! Are you also petrified at the thought of 2 under 2?? Lol
My son theo was planned- took so long to conceive wiv him so when I missed a few bc pills I thought nothing of it assuming I wouldn't jus get preg so easy
Well...., here I am again!! Lol
Happy tho- 2 close in age will b good!!
My mind is at ease now I saw babystyle are releasing a tandem oyster 2wards end of the year!!! Yay! Really dint wana a horrible tandem!! And live my single oyster- so happy bout that!!
(also jus had our house converted to make another bedroom 4 lil theo- looks like he will b sharing lol)

Great thanks for the info, ive opted for Royal so hopefully I will hear this week - i know i'll be able to calm down once i get my appointment date and then at least i know something is happening, at the minute i just feel like a bloated queasy moaner !

No worries - the royal would have been where I was heading until I realised that my friend was starting a post there. She works in Obs and Gynae so I it would have been just my luck that she would have been my doctor!

The only thing that Im not sure about with craigavon is that my mum works in one of the offices in there, so I hope that it isnt too close for comfort, because my mum is such a worrier!

Good luck, hopefully you get your letter really soon, I was so relieved to get mine. Because it is my first, I will be so relieved to see the little alien on the screen! I think that other countries are so much more fortunate than us with earlier dating scans but only 3 weeks 2 days to go!!

Its my first too so i know how you feel, well at least i am reassured that they havent forgotten about me, its just normal not to have got the letter yet, hopefully this week :)

Good luck :flower:

hi ladies??!!

may i join u all, im due february 18th (im sure my date will change slightly with my dating scan!! :)

not much symptoms other tha fatigue and thirst!! (and restlessness!! at night!)

this baby was a bit of a surprise, i had a baby in september 2012! so he is only 8.5mnths atm!! i missed a few b.c pills!! and voila!! preggo!!! i never thought this would happen after trying 4 so long 4 my lil boy!! its a bit of a mystery!! :/

anyway! hello ladies!!
fingers crossed we all have a happy- healthy 9mnths! and hope our births r nice n easy too!! i think mine is still too fresh in my mind atm!! scary stuff and im absolutely petrified 2 do it all again so soon!!

Congrats on ur BFP. Im very much in the same boat as you. My little girl is 10 months and we got a surprise BFP too. I am so excited now and I think the age gap will be great. Im finding it hard work though looking after her while feeling sick and tierd.

How are you feeling? I too feel that the birth of my daughter is far to fresh and I hope in 9 months I will be both mentally and physically ready for it again.
Scary stuff huh! Total shock/ I done I test his bcos I really fancied an ice cold drink- buy water from the fridge don't feel cold enough!! Soon as I told myself I need some Ice I started 2 think..... When was last af etc .... Been irregular anyway since havin theo so actually jus tested 2 "rule it out" had web feeling tired and lame :/ and stressy!!! But jus thought late period was makin me feel worn out??? I was shocked when digi said 3+!! (still think that is inaccurate as it said 3+ (over 5weeks) when I should have been nearly 2-3 jus a few days late 4 af?
Ah well I c midwife in 2-3 weeks- hoping she an date my preg and saying scan should b @12 weeks
Hoping my bean is ok in ther!!!
Guna b a busy mama wiv 2 lil ones 2 contend wiv- only started back at work4 mnths ago!! Gota quit my job and I doubt I'll b goin back after having lil one- no point - may aswell stay home wiv 2 so small!!

Question for you ladies that are a little further along...

When did you start noticing symptoms? I'm just shy of 4 weeks and the only symptom I have is sore bbs, I get that anyway around AF time. I've been tresting everyday to make sure I'm still pregnant.

My nausea started at 6+2 with dd1 and slightly earlier with this one...

But everyone is different as my boobs aren't really that sore but last pregnant they were!!

Brand new here, just tested yesterday, and online calcs say I should be due mid-Feb!
Something cool is that my friend's BDay is the 14th, and her son is born on my BDay. It would be so neat if mine were born on her BDay!

congrats to all the new bfp's!!! please let me know if i skipped anyone or put u on the wrong date while holding my squirmy 7 mo old. :haha:

Brand new here, just tested yesterday, and online calcs say I should be due mid-Feb!
Something cool is that my friend's BDay is the 14th, and her son is born on my BDay. It would be so neat if mine were born on her BDay!

which date would you like me to put you down for? we can change it later... :)

Hehe, I am the only POAS-a-holic on the 28th of Feb on my own, there needs to be some other addicts fill in the gap at 26th/27th :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->