February 2013 Love Bugs

Feb 17!! Yay! :happydance: found out on Friday :)

Just a small concern though... Just now when I went to the loo there was light light pink when I wiped, is it because Hubbster and I BD'd this arvo? or could something be wrong?? I'm freaking out a little, anyone else have a little bleed around this time?!? xo

Scratch that, checked again. All clear. Seems to have been a one off. Wow, I never knew I could get this paranoid!

I can't wait for our first doc appt :)

Does anyone know how/why your dates get changed? If your Lmp show one date, surely that should be set in stone. I dont understand it. I'll be gutted having a scan thinking i'm a few weeks further along than i really am.

2 people could have the same lmp but one could ovulated later than the other therefore they will not be as far along. Depends how long yyour cycle is.

hey!! im babydeacon aka vicki..... i have one son 8 months old and no#2 bue 21st by lmp.... :)

2 people could have the same lmp but one could ovulated later than the other therefore they will not be as far along. Depends how long yyour cycle is.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I thought that maybe the answer but i'm not 2 sure when i ovulated this cycle so my due date is based on 30 day cycle. I'm just happy 2b pregnant but would love to be further along than i think i am!

Just a small concern though... Just now when I went to the loo there was light light pink when I wiped, is it because Hubbster and I BD'd this arvo? or could something be wrong?? I'm freaking out a little, anyone else have a little bleed around this time?!? xo

Scratch that, checked again. All clear. Seems to have been a one off. Wow, I never knew I could get this paranoid!

I had light brown spotting for 2.5 days when AF would have been due. I am still a little freaked out about it but it did stop and was just a few drops here and there, and my HPTs are still getting darker and darker. I did a lot of research on it and talked to a TON of ladies who had spotting around that time and had normal healthy babies. Apparently its pretty common and isn't usually an issue unless accompanied by bad cramps or if its bright red.

H&H 9 mos to you!!!!

When I talked to my OB to schedule my appointment they wanted to go by my LMP even though I know I didn't ovulate until day 18 of my cycle (I was temping and using OPKs). I told them I was positive about my O day but they just shrugged it off. So according to them I should be about 5 weeks now when I know I'm really 4+3. Thats just procedure I think, they generally just go by LMP and then change the date later on after a few scans if the baby is continuously measuring more or less than their original prediction. Not really a big deal as long as the heartbeat is strong and everything looks great otherwise.

Im due Feb 12th can't wait for little bean to grow.

Happy pregnancies .

xxx:happydance:

When I talked to my OB to schedule my appointment they wanted to go by my LMP even though I know I didn't ovulate until day 18 of my cycle (I was temping and using OPKs). I told them I was positive about my O day but they just shrugged it off. So according to them I should be about 5 weeks now when I know I'm really 4+3. Thats just procedure I think, they generally just go by LMP and then change the date later on after a few scans if the baby is continuously measuring more or less than their original prediction. Not really a big deal as long as the heartbeat is strong and everything looks great otherwise.

They always go by LMP for me as well. I knew I didn't OV till cycle day 21 with my son, but they still gave me a due date that would have been impossible even just based on the day we had sex. LOL In the end it doesn't matter. My son decided to show up 2 weeks sooner than my due date. This time I OV on cycle day 13. Early, which is why we got caught out instead of it having been a safe day and wound up pregnant.

Hi ladies, I'm new to the board. I got my BFP yesterday after trying for 3 years. According to the online due date calculators my precious little one should be here 2/18/2013!!!!

Wow! Congrats you must be so excited :hugs:

Should I be concerned that I have no symptoms. I had a bit of cramping down low in my bellly last night and this am but nothing else really....? That doesn't indicate how strong your pregnancy is does it?

Ahhhhh 9 months of worry....begin. :haha:

hi i'm cautiously saying my edd is 23rd february. got a bfp this afternoon at 15 dpo (first test taken) and the line was lighter than the control line, hoping this isn't an issue? gonna test again in the morning with fmu. happy and healthy 9 months to all of you :)

I had light brown spotting for 2.5 days when AF would have been due. I am still a little freaked out about it but it did stop and was just a few drops here and there, and my HPTs are still getting darker and darker. I did a lot of research on it and talked to a TON of ladies who had spotting around that time and had normal healthy babies. Apparently its pretty common and isn't usually an issue unless accompanied by bad cramps or if its bright red.

H&H 9 mos to you!!!!

Thanks Babydreams! I'm actually a week after af was due, thats what had me woried, I read about the slight spotting around that time and thought I got lucky and didn't get it lol, suprised me a bit to see it, but a hundred million wees later, no more :) xo

Hi everyone - first time poster here. I got my :bfp: two days and I keep testing to make sure it's real and it seems like it is!!! EDD is Fed 24 and I am so excited. :happydance: Going to go back now and read through the 50+ pages to get caught up.

hi ladies??!!

may i join u all, im due february 18th (im sure my date will change slightly with my dating scan!! :)

not much symptoms other tha fatigue and thirst!! (and restlessness!! at night!)

this baby was a bit of a surprise, i had a baby in september 2012! so he is only 8.5mnths atm!! i missed a few b.c pills!! and voila!! preggo!!! i never thought this would happen after trying 4 so long 4 my lil boy!! its a bit of a mystery!! :/

anyway! hello ladies!!
fingers crossed we all have a happy- healthy 9mnths! and hope our births r nice n easy too!! i think mine is still too fresh in my mind atm!! scary stuff and im absolutely petrified 2 do it all again so soon!!

hi ladies??!!

may i join u all, im due february 18th (im sure my date will change slightly with my dating scan!! :)

not much symptoms other tha fatigue and thirst!! (and restlessness!! at night!)

this baby was a bit of a surprise, i had a baby in september 2012! so he is only 8.5mnths atm!! i missed a few b.c pills!! and voila!! preggo!!! i never thought this would happen after trying 4 so long 4 my lil boy!! its a bit of a mystery!! :/

anyway! hello ladies!!
fingers crossed we all have a happy- healthy 9mnths! and hope our births r nice n easy too!! i think mine is still too fresh in my mind atm!! scary stuff and im absolutely petrified 2 do it all again so soon!!

Congrats on ur BFP. Im very much in the same boat as you. My little girl is 10 months and we got a surprise BFP too. I am so excited now and I think the age gap will be great. Im finding it hard work though looking after her while feeling sick and tierd.

How are you feeling? I too feel that the birth of my daughter is far to fresh and I hope in 9 months I will be both mentally and physically ready for it again.

Hello!

I took 3 x preg tests, all of which positive - Due approx 9th Feb! Huge shock as I was on the Pill but slowly coming to terms with it! I can tell I'm happy about it really as my thoughts have changed from "god what am I going to do?" to "i really hope it's ok in there!"

So hello to everyone!

Hi im due on the 15th feb my hubby's birthday his first my third

Very early days but after BFPs at 9 dpo and 11 dpo it looks like I am due on 28th of February :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->