February 2013 Love Bugs

I had sore BBs from the day I tested, pretty much (before 4 weeks)...just started getting nausea yesterday/day before... not MS, I guess (is it?) since I'm not throwing up...but I used to be able to "scarf down" my meals, and now I take a few bites and feel full. Also feel like the food I eat just sits in my throat... blah. And yesterday I started getting bad food aversions -- NOTHING sounds good. I sent hubby to grocery store with huge list of stuff, and by the time he got back I didn't want any of it. :-\

Had to pee quite frequently from about 4+3, but I think it's also related to the dramatic increase in water I've been drinking since I got my BFP :) ...been feeling little "twinges" down low on and off for past couple of weeks. Now I'm supposed to be about 5+6 or 6 weeks...somewhere between 5 and 6. Last Monday Dr. did scan and put me between 4-5 weeks...

My boobs started hurting from when I o but slowly started getting more painful. First few days after bfp I was so hot and when I got hot I would get sick. About 5 w 3days I started to get morning sickness but I have only puked once.

Nausea = MS. You don't have to be physically sick, just nauseous.

So far, I've had gas and one day where I had to pee more than usual. I had some twinges on and off during week 4.
The outside of my breasts near the armpits are tender and my nipples are more sensitive.
Mostly, I just feel the same as always. I'm waiting for the increased hunger to kick in.

TY Seity for clarity about MS... I'm noticing it more between meals, now...trying to eat more snacks so it won't show up. :-\ But makes me feel like everything is okay in there. Somewhere (several somewheres online) I read that MS is linked to higher birth weights and healthier pregnancies... ;-) So at least there's a positive in all of this sickness.

Seems kinda' silly, but the last few days on my symptoms tracker I've marked "increased appetite" and "decreased appetite" both on the same day... I get hungry often, but when I start eating I'm not able to eat very much before I feel full and "icky." I was able to add "Food Aversion" to the list of symptoms today, and I have definitely been experiencing that! Hard to get any kind of protein down -- last night it took us half an hour to figure out what we could have, and even when hubby made dinner that I suggested, I didn't enjoy eating it by the time it was ready. :p Poor hubby!

Kimberly Watts, we're bump buddies xxxx

Yay! I need someone 2 share wiv :) lol
My last preg me and another girl both had same Dday and both went over 2 weeks and had our babies jus hours apart!! And we met on here!!

My only symptoms today is backache really- restless news and tiredness- !! (the last 2 could b related 2 eachother more than my pregnancy)
Busy working!!! Can't wait til end of day!!!
I did have a few waves of nausea- but not too bad around 5-6 days past missed af and my sense of smell is like a sniffer-dog!!

I have been waiting and waiting (impatiently) to see a February group start up. If i'm missing it, please send me a link b/c i keep watching for one. If there isn't one yet, figured it's time for one!

So, who wants to chat a bit? Please include your EDD and any other info you'd like to share. :)

February 1:
Aimsterfl
DCMum
dollych
drmommyDO
hollyQT
Lilvixsta
mommyof2peas
oorweeistyin
rem_82
Yikesbaby

February 2:
Bingo
fides
KittyKat86
lilchicken
littlelotti1
lxb
luckdragon
patooti
shocker
Tankmom23

February 3:
baby2wishes
Best step mum
cherrylee
dreamofabump
Jembug
niknik24
Peachypoo

February 4:
aimze
Anikonjo
ayclobes
BabyDragon
cbass929
countrygirl86
fpcocco08
jme84
Lady Luck

February 5:
BeccaxBump
daisydaisy83
roseyblossom
StephanieAnne
tryingforno2

February 6:
bbear690
Brunette_21
Canisa
Carolinas
hoping2013
jimjam112
magrace
midg08
Rach23
TiggyRoo
tung

February 7:
Butterfly89
Hanika
purplemwendy

February 8:
charlotte-xo
Kitty_love
laurensmommy
Proverbs31gal
tidyroom

February 9:
Anikonjo
Blue eyes 81
ClaireJ23
edigirl82
faith2bmum
gflady
hopefuljaners
moonlit

February 10:
bayam
GemLou78
Hopefulwishes
JJay
Millana
Sushai
Wanting3

February 11:
Amanda1984
char63
Chelsea41205
Dani402
GlitterandBug
gracie_mama
jjsmummy
laurenviolet
Nixilix
Seity
WhisperOfHope

February 12:
Demi2013
HollySSmith
Jessica28
kstone3
msp_teen
Septemberborn

February 13:
Casper72
Cilnia
Kellen
lalackyums

February 14:
ayclobes
Diamonddust
iow_bird
flutterbaby
Kim2012
lch28
Midnight_Fairy
nicole844
preggiehopes

February 15:
inkdchick
LisaM
ohmygod
Wiggler

February 16:
Hannah90
keepthefaithx
Lizbet12
TicToc

February 17:
CMoulton
LuLuBean
tntrying22

February 18:
aimeefolds
BlessedbyGod5
cluckerduckie
jessief
kimberleywats
moter98

February 19:
Beannumber2
private26

February 20:
Babeonthego
Carly.C
NaturalMomma
SarahSausage
SweetPea0903
xtlcx

February 21:
BabyDeacon
babydreams85
Clairex20
MD1223

February 22:
CBR125R
hopingfor4
Mom To 2
munchkinlove

February 23:
fifiO
keepthefaithx
missymuffet

February 24:
crazae4u
Mrs5707
mrsswaffer
Murphy98
sara3337

February 25:
Kdk24

February 26:

February 27:

February 28:
AmeliePoulain

Sad Loss - Never Forgotten:

:angel: number2woohoo
I'm a lil surprised 2 c jus how many of us r preggo n due in feb!!!
Ahhh! I'm excited!!!

can't wait to see who ends up with twins! the odds say at least one or two of us will! lol

hi ladies just read the whole thread now i feel like 've been through every ms bout gas cramps bleed feeling of full fat and faint and basically at 1 with you all so thought i'd speak and say hows everyone today sisters:hugs:

while i was reading the thread i sat down to my dinner jacket cheese and salad a fav of mine at least it was cheese is rank today potato skins smell funny and cucumber never noticed just how shit it was til now ewwww

i eat but am not hungery anyone else gone off food like i eat but just dont enjoy food its doing my head in

I definitely had food aversions at times last week, but over the past couple of days, I can eat and enjoy things now! I'm pretty sure this won't last, being only 4+1 today. ;)

I've had twinges in my abdomen (not pain, more like little pops and pulls). Breasts are very tender and I have shooting pains through them...nipples are the WORST today, they feel like they have needles in there!! I am peeing a little more, and more exhausted than usual. I have noticed a little nausea, especially when I brush my teeth (I have gagged a couple times), but not much yet.

Well I went in for my final beta and my first US today. US went well but I still have to wait a couple more hours for my beta results. Well I had a feeling that my edd was off and it was confirmed I was right.
My last :witch: was 5/5 which would put me at 6 and 2 today but I could have sworn I felt ovulation on 5/26 which is a week later then normal. During my ultrasound today the tech verified I was right on my time of ovulation and I am 5 and 2 today and everything looks normal at this point. :dance:
So my original edd was wrong :dohh: it should not be Feb 9th it should be Feb 16th.

Well I went in for my final beta and my first US today. US went well but I still have to wait a couple more hours for my beta results. Well I had a feeling that my edd was off and it was confirmed I was right.
My last :witch: was 5/5 which would put me at 6 and 2 today but I could have sworn I felt ovulation on 5/26 which is a week later then normal. During my ultrasound today the tech verified I was right on my time of ovulation and I am 5 and 2 today and everything looks normal at this point. :dance:
So my original edd was wrong :dohh: it should not be Feb 9th it should be Feb 16th.

I have that same feeling about my dates. Last af was 5/6 and Ov'd 5/25 a week late also. Lol. I am having an appt today because I Am cramping terribly so we'll see what happens. FX

I have that same feeling about my dates. Last af was 5/6 and Ov'd 5/25 a week late also. Lol. I am having an appt today because I Am cramping terribly so we'll see what happens. FX

Hope all goes well at your apt today!!!!!!!!! Fxd for you.
Wow it looks like our wedding dates were really close to each other and our edd's maybe the same also. Bump buddies?

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!!! :happydance: Wishing you (and us all!) a very happy & healthy nine months! :)

I haven't had too many symptoms yet - definitely getting cramps and pulls, etc., but less now than a couple of days ago. I have been a little hungrier and have had bouts of exhaustion, and my b's are just starting to get a little sore.

I too am nervous and just can't wait for the first US and to be able to hear the heartbeat. My first US is going to be at 7w5d. Part of me wants to go in this week, but I also just think I should wait it out. I have been continuing to POAS basically every day. I think I am going to stop now, but it is so hard - I feel like I need that confirmation everyday that it is all still going well. You know?

This is my first pregnancy - who else? What number is this for you? When is everyone's first US?

Are you planning to find out what you are having? We are defy staying team yellow.

Also, did we decide on a thread name and ticker? I still like February LoveBugs 2013! What do you all think? Anyone able to make a ticker once we decide on a name?

Glad everything went well for you today! :)

Good luck at your appointment Septemberborn! FX'd and prayers everything is progressing well.

Hello lovely ladies... So many I can't keep up!

As for symptoms I had sore boobs 6 days before af- got my positive on this day too. And sickness from last week, so about 6+2.
this is my fourth pregnancy, with one miscarriage and all have totally different during the early stages!

Definatly understand the dislike to certain food and the feeling of full up and not eaten much!

Kimberly you live not that far from me!

In the Feb 2011 thread there were no twins.... ?
X

Do you think that if I asked, they would allow me to do bloodwork before a 6 week appt to see where my levels are at?

I didn't call my OBGYN yet, as the last time I called, I had to cancel 2 days later due to a chemical pregnancy. The nurse I dealt with made me feel like a complete idiot. So now I'm hesitant to jump the gun and make an appt.

I'm so nervous I will have another chemical, and feel like I may have piece of mind if they could check and see if my levels are where they should be up until the 6 week appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->