February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi! I'd like to join - just got my BFP today. I am due then Feb 24th, 2013

:cloud9:

Wishing us all sticky beans :hugs:

congrats and welcome!!!!!!!!!!! we have the same due date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I join? Just found out I'm pregnant. Being very cautious with telling people. Had a chemical in December 2 days after I told everyone. Not a fun experience. Just keeping the news to my parents and hubbys parents for now. Will probably announce to everyone else after 8 week scan.

How is everyone symptom wise? Ive been really sleepy and my bbs are so sore! Ive also been having a pulling cramping sensation, but I think its normal.

Baser off of my last period, I should be due 2/20

Welcome new ladies x
Wiggler, our children are simular ages!
Do you wander how your cope?
The doctor and receptionists said 'oh your brave'- I felt slightly annoyed at those comments and my mind Is ticking.....

I'm due February too. My LMP tells me Feb 18th based on 28 day cycle but my cycles have ranged from 26 to 30 day cycle so I'm going by 20th Feb!
So far i've had REALLY painful bbs and huge (normally 34A so any increase is noticable!), mild cramps and on/off implantation spotting. Thats is about it. We're so excited, gona make a dr's apt on Monday. Havent told anyone yet and dont plan on until i'm 12weeks gone!

I'm due February too. My LMP tells me Feb 18th based on 28 day cycle but my cycles have ranged from 26 to 30 day cycle so I'm going by 20th Feb!
So far i've had REALLY painful bbs and huge (normally 34A so any increase is noticable!), mild cramps and on/off implantation spotting. Thats is about it. We're so excited, gona make a dr's apt on Monday. Havent told anyone yet and dont plan on until i'm 12weeks gone!

I had some very light pink spotting for about 12 hrs on Wed into Thurs. It was barely noticeable. Only saw when I wiped.

Welcome to all the new ladies. :flower:
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy nine months.

Hello Ladies...

I just found out I was preggos 2 days ago. I only tested because I had a strange head cold and I never get sick! Also, we only DTD once this cycle, so in my head I thought there was no way I could be pregnant. BAM! I am!
I'm so nervous because I found out at 3w3ds, so I've beentesting like a crazy person every morning! I have my first appointment July 16th! I'll be alomost 8 weeks then!

Can you add me to the 25th for now.

Thanks! Yay Babies!!!:baby:

Congratulations!! I found out at 3+2 - it's gonna be a looooong journey! :)

Congratulations!! I found out at 3+2 - it's gonna be a looooong journey! :)

Are you at all nervous? I scared to move right now. I have a co-worker that's 5months so I told her and she keeps telling my how "delicate" I am. NOT HELPING!!!

I'm trying my best not to stress, because I know that won't help, but yes - feeling very delicate! However, I have read that if a miscarriage happens in the first trimester, it's usually due to a chromosomal malfunction and it was always going to happen anyway. So there's really not a lot you can do to prevent it if it's going to happen. :) Best to just relax!!!!

Does anyone know how/why your dates get changed? If your Lmp show one date, surely that should be set in stone. I dont understand it. I'll be gutted having a scan thinking i'm a few weeks further along than i really am.

Hi ladies, I'm new to the board. I got my BFP yesterday after trying for 3 years. According to the online due date calculators my precious little one should be here 2/18/2013!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->