February 2013 Love Bugs

I've been crazy nervous the past few days because I tested so early. I still haven't missed my period yet, AF not due till Wednesday or Thursday. Today I've been having on and off pinching and pulling feeling. I took my bra off tonight and thought my bbs were going to fall off! Finally getting some symptoms!
This is our first child and we're definitely staying team yellow! OH is kind of against it but we're in the process of moving and I told him he could turn the den into a man-cave!
I know it's early on but are any of you satill working out? Should I wait til after my first apt?

I've been crazy nervous the past few days because I tested so early. I still haven't missed my period yet, AF not due till Wednesday or Thursday. Today I've been having on and off pinching and pulling feeling. I took my bra off tonight and thought my bbs were going to fall off! Finally getting some symptoms!
This is our first child and we're definitely staying team yellow! OH is kind of against it but we're in the process of moving and I told him he could turn the den into a man-cave!
I know it's early on but are any of you satill working out? Should I wait til after my first apt?

I am still not past my AF date yet, would have been due on Wednesday/Thursday.

I tested early with my daughter too (11 dpo) and it was a long old wait to get past AF date....I said I would never do it again :dohh:

I got my first :BFP: today :D at 15/16 dpo, according to my dates and various online calculators I'm due on 27th Feb with my and OH's first :D
I still need to get to the doctors to get it all made official so that date may change.

So excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

According to the dates I have worked out I will be due 21st Feb with my first :)

Hi! I think I am due 16th Feb with my first :happydance: Oh, and 3 days after our BFP my lovely OH asked me to marry him so life is pretty surreal at the mo :wacko:

xxx

Iget lot of headaches and my nausea startef 5 dpo.I try paracetamol and heat pack for my head and occasionally I drink little bit of coffee and it helps

And congratulations to everyone on their BFPs :thumbup: So exciting! :happydance:

Can't believe how many of us are due in Feb... there's looooads!

xx

Omg... My husky puppy has really bad gas. Shes a cuddlebug and is making me so nauseous right now. :(

wow, I cant believe how many people are on this thread now, its hard to keep up!!! I'm excited as my booking appointment is monday, so time is flying by!!!
I have a big food aversion, raw chicken and pork!!! It is not good. I know I've said this before, but I've never felt so yucky before!! It's got to the point where I'm just droping of to sleep without realising!!!! Thats so bad!!! I'm longing for my 12 week scan too, then hopefully my energy levels will pick up!!!
welcome and congrats to all the newbies!!!

Yay!!! February can't come soon enough!!! Can't wait to meet my little bean <3

I'm due on Feb 12th. This is my first one, so it will be nice to have the company of others in similar stages of pregnancy

Ugh, this is the worst that I have felt yet, I am nauseaus all the time. The girls in work keep saying about me eating biscuits constantly and that im going to get fat.....little do they know that there is a reason behind it!

On top of the sick feeling the lift in my building is broken and the walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor is really sapping my energy levels today, I honestly feel like crying. Please can someone tell me that things get better after the next few weeks? Im 7 weeks 2 days today!

has anyone got ermmm loose stools instead of sickness? im trying to workout if i need to go doc or not

I'm due on Feb 12th. This is my first one, so it will be nice to have the company of others in similar stages of pregnancy

I am due of Feb. 12th too....are you have any morning sickness yet or anything?
I am feeling great which scares me because I miscarried in Jan.

Hello to new ladies! And I think February Lovebugs is precious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->